Onesource Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJanuary 18, 2018
Packer of food product,loading boxes by hand on pallets worked at company called Resers an Alf.Also worked at construction sites doing cleanup details.Work at chiefs and royles stadium cleaning crew.
Coordinador de Operaciones (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CANovember 1, 2017
having fun and working on good environment with everyone at the office
leaning every day on new things and demonstrate to my self that I can do the job
Great Local Management
Office Management (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 1, 2017
Onesource provides a fast paced atmosphere in a relaxed setting. management has open door policy and is easy to speak with. Opportunities for growth are okay.
Stepping stone job
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 18, 2017
If you are looking for a transitional job until the right one comes along then this is definitely the place. The pay is above average, but the work is a grind. This company offers no benefits, and definitely puts themselves first. The pay is 1099 so you have to keep track and pay your own taxes. Your first bonus if you get one is paid about 90 days out, and they pay you what they want. There is no real way to determine what your commission / bonus will be, or what it is supposed to be. High turn over rate of employees.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
No benefits, 1099 pay, have to pay your own taxes
Ability to work from home and remain mobile if needed.
Online Transcribe Specialist (Current Employee) –  OnlineMay 20, 2017
This is an online company that I took on as a means to earn money during a location change in my life. It's great for someone that is on the go. Perfect for someone that is relocating to a new city.
Great and welcoming environment to work at.
Sr. Contact Ctr Tech Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 24, 2017
Great credit card processing company. The most that concerns me is how will the company sustain w/ the large amount of debt. There are many great tools that assist w/ training. There's nothing place for growth. The systems that are used are very dated. This also includes the clients online shopping tools as well.
Pros
Not too much supervision is required
Cons
Not much upward mobility
productive work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PADecember 26, 2016
enjoyble, learnable,good people,great work place were they place you and are always checking up to you, this is a place where i recomend others to go
Many opportunities
Sr. Contact Center Tech Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAOctober 22, 2016
There are many opportunities of upward mobility within this company. The workload can be very heavy at times, however there's always work to be done.
Low in profits
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HISeptember 3, 2016
With their updated technology took away the one on one customer service. They also discontinued one of their main vendor.

I was able to experience the growth of the Rasko Supply until it was bought out by the new owners.
Pros
easy to write up orders
Cons
no customer service
Productive and positive environment with room to grow
INTAKE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Ammon, IDJuly 8, 2016
I enjoy everyone that I work with-my current boss is great at making sure our processes run smoothly and we are all held responsible for our own actions. I couldn't ask for a better company to work for.
good people
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Selinsgrove, PAJune 30, 2016
they work with you to find you something any time i been there i left with a job the only thing is some places pay low for such hard work other than that im fine with them
Pros
calls back fast very helpful
Cons
low pay
Co-workers were fun to get along with.
Vendor Integration Associate (Former Employee) –  Concord, MANovember 29, 2015
A typical day at work was to come in, check my emails and then start organizing my companies. My co-workers were fun and friendly, .
Great Company
Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 7, 2015
Always treated with respect and an Equal. Great company to work for. They know how to balance work and family. Management is easy to communicate with and is always willing to help.
Pros
Travel
Cons
long drives
Great pay
SENIOR DESKSIDE ENGINEER - LEVEL 3 (Current Employee) –  PRSeptember 4, 2014
Excellent group, a lot to be learned in a daily basis, no longer works...
Pros
best payment ever
Cons
no longer exist
did manufacturing and packing
Operator and Tender (Former Employee) –  Olyphant, PAMay 17, 2014
worked on the line packaging cd-dvds to be shipped to the stores, quality control making sure there were no scratches on dvds while placing them in the folders or cases that were required, folding the cardboard boxes to fit the bulk packed discs into the 4 sections, made blue boxes so the spindel could be placed in the boxes with new movies like polar express could be shipped to other locations like tennessee and mexico, loaded cases and trays so the discs and inserts could be ran through the machine and have the security labels on them then place the 25 cases in the boxes tape and place on the pallet with a sticker on the box facing out, scrapped discs to be remelted and reworks. management was not bad. some coworkers were ignorant but got along with most of them. Hardest part of the job was sometimes getting the machine to work properly. enjoyed checking the discs for scratches.
Pros
enjoyed the 4x4 shift and 7-3 got to by discs that they made cheap, overtime
Cons
not good benefits and minimum wage layoffs when there was a lack of work.
Fun work environment
Facilites and ground maintenance supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 17, 2013
supervised janitorial and goundsmen in three buildings. made sure the gym, cafeteria, bathrooms and hallways were clean.
Pros
work schedule was great
Cons
benefits weren't that great
IT Supporter
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJune 3, 2013
I worked with Doctor's and Nurse's on how to run a computer system. One day could have been in the classroom with them shadowing them and the next day on the floor with them. The only thing was hard was when the Doctor's or Nurse's would get frustrated with the new system.
Great Job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTJanuary 16, 2013
I really loved the challenge of this job. It was a fast-paced environment, which I thrive in. This company is now Relevant, INC.
Pros
fun people, challenging
Cons
they didn't want to give raises out
job was nice third shift laid back
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 30, 2012
get in go see what side i had to clean and go get all my tools and get to work.i know how to buff floors and clean airports. nothing real hard about cleaning floors and bathrooms!
Pros
Cons
lunch and 1 break
Fun
Corporate Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 23, 2012
Answered question regarding insurance claims/benefits and child support orders. High energy. multi tasking . The co-workers worked well as a team.
Pros
multi tasking and my co-workers
Cons
lack of work made things slow down a lot