OneTouch Direct Employee Reviews

Would not recommend to anyone
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYJanuary 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure the company is not going to last. Management is horrible. They do not care about the workers. Worse company I've ever worked for. Job security? HA. Managers leave to go get drunk then come back hours later. Supervisors do not know anything. They hire anybody. Agents be at their desk doing drugs in the open. Horrible company. Would not recommend to anyone. They use you snd when they can't use you anymore, they get rid of you. Everybody in management is related so they look out and take care of their family before anyone else. Management is a bunch of liars.
Casual and fun place to work - UN-Corporate & Entrepreneurial
Director of Recruitment and Training (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 9, 2016
A typical work day for me consist of multiple locations and a diversity of conversations with people of all walks of life. I might start my day on a national conference call with executives and by lunch be meeting with an entry level employee who has personal issues they need help with. Each day brings something new, challenging and fresh. The business moves extremely fast so being flexible and extremely creative has helped me find solutions for issues and move up rapidly in the organization. In 9 years I have been in 10 positions and recieved 8 promotions. My income as gone from minimum wage to six figures. The most powerful and enjoyable part of this company though isn't even the money. It is the people. The people and relationships with them are what keeps me there. I could go other places but I wouldn't have the same freedom and friendships.
Pros
freedom, friendships, creative environment, growth opportunity, organization structure
Unoragnized call center with room for improvement
telesales representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLSeptember 14, 2016
I enjoyed the fun atmosphere and meeting people from all walks of life, however, I feel as if the management was all over the place, and extremely unprofessional. I did learn how to use several computer systems. The hardest part about my job was dealing with the uncertainty of the company politics, and working with several people using drugs and the instability.
Cons
very inconsistent checks, and coworkers.
Beware
T-Mobile Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 22, 2016
The entire company needs severe overhauling. Favoritism dictates what a daily workload will be. Pay is horrific. HR and management are useless. No pay raises, hours worked mysteriously disappear, PTO is rarely accrued and/or available for use, environment is completely unprofessional, obvious embezzlement, and the company makes it known that employees are expendable.
Cons
Job sucks! Management is full of idiots
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 6, 2016
Take this job if fast food and restaurant isn't hiring. The management is horrible. They dont give a****about their employees at all!!! Benefits suck. The list goes on all day.
Pros
Cons
The job sucks!!
Growth
Corporate Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 3, 2016
As the company grows so do it's people.

I am a prime example of how I came to this company as a fresh-faced boy looking for another paycheck and gained a newly found found a passion I didn't know I had - all because I worked hard and because the people I reported to believed in me.

A typical day at work as a manager is full of unique things. No day is the same. New challenges and obstacles arrive that have to be tackled gracefully and with efficiency. With a team that supports you with every move, this endeavour is met effortlessly. There is a lot of flexibility on this program on all levels as long as you show up and do your job correctly.

I learned how to be an effective leader through various promotions that I had at this company. Management is friendly and supportive, and they put the agents first because they are the face of the company in the customer's eyes.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that everyone gets along and makes you feel welcome. While there's never a dull moment, there's never a bad time working here because your co-workers actively seek you out to get or provide help. It's a lot like a family away from family.
Frontier Communications Overview
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 28, 2016
When Frontier launched back in April, they needed new sales representatives. They gave us a five week training program, when we finally got to the phones everything was the opposite of what we were trained for. when Frontier bought Verizon FiOS, who knew the change over for the customers would not be good. They really should focus more on tools, we need to use when we place orders and set up appointment Tech dates. Plus when we first started we didn't have access to all of our work tools for the job, started off stressful and the environment is negative at times.
Poor communication and management.
And really misleading.
Star Rate: one overall
Pros
Pay, and Overtime, monthy ticket raffles
Cons
Poor communication and management. Short breaks.
Excellent
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 3, 2016
This is an excellent place to work. Flexible work schedules competitive pay. Upper management very open to listen to staff opinions and suggestions. I would refer anyone here
Worst Experience EVER !!!
Admin Mgr (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLJune 21, 2016
My employ with OTD spanned just over a year. The business model is to squeeze top performance out of front line staff based upon a platform of lies and more lies.
The commission structure is always "adjusted", so as to not having to pay agents what they are due.
Management could care less about you. Zero opps for advancement.
I'd rather be unemployed, than having to work here.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Bad Pay, Bad Management, Bad EVERYTHING!!!
horrible company..horrible liars!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 2, 2016
You start off making 9.00/hr all thru training..they have 2 different sets of training hours depending on which company you work for. I worked for verizon and got the bad work schedule. I had training from 7-3 then once i got on the floor it changed to 3:30-12pm. Management is terrible. They're very young, they don't know anything and play favorites. Most of my class quit during nesting. Do not work here!
Pros
a job
Highly unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 7, 2016
If you are in a crunch and need a job immediately, then its great but don't think of making this an end all to be all. The atmosphere is totally unprofessional, the management is useless and if you are trying to advance so that you can make more money and hopefully help mold the young people under you, hang it up!
Pros
Easy to get in
Cons
Highly unorganized
Great for starter and supplement
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 13, 2017
Good company to work for when in between jobs or unemployed. The staff are friendly. I would recommend this to someone starting to get experience but not for someone that need to provide for a family.
Pros
Learn other system and Machine
Cons
Salary and low selfesteem. Not much Mentoring.
Make Lifelong friends, low pay
Trainer/Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 29, 2016
Fantastic people, but pay is less competitive. Plenty of opportunity to make lateral moves, but upward mobility and commensurate pay is hard to come by.
Pros
Fun personalities
Cons
low pay
Fun place to work
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYDecember 12, 2016
Good place to work and I enjoyed all of my co workers. Management is not very accommodating and it seems that most departments aren't properly doing their jobs.
Pros
Nice kitchen/break room and you get to watch football games on Sundays.
Cons
Just another lying day at the office
Agent (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYDecember 21, 2016
Unprofessional management don't know there jobs they just threaten everyone and nobody cares to see more support is needed to help on floor worst company all together and they even bulls*** people in the ads 15$ an HR bull f****** s**** 12$ an HR for there
Pros
Cons
The whole company
Not Great
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 6, 2016
- Answer calls for T-Mobile and sales services to both new and existing customers.
- How plans worked and what little technical terms mean.
- Management was bad they were never on the same page.
- Nice co-workers
-Selling service to someone with no money
- Commission
its not a bad place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 6, 2016
most enjoyable art is the people i work make the day enjoyable in my opinion. The benefits are not that expensive except health. The breaaks could be a little bit longer
Pros
people
Cons
short breaks
had a pleasent and good working envirement
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 11, 2016
go in and answer incoming calls and had to be prepared for what ever came my way weather good or bad. enjoyed working with the day to day concerns of customers.
Pros
gave good incentives
Cons
benifits werent good
Productive workplace
Customer Service/ Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 15, 2016
Co workers are sweet. Management is pretty helpful. It gets noisy but its a call center environment. Commission. Unlimited OVERTIME DAILY. Work Spiffs. Motivation to do above your goal
Pros
unlimited overtime
Cons
wearing a uniform
Sales
Telesales representative for T-mobile (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 28, 2016
Your typical call center, loud and constant. Phones constantly ringing, employees constantly chatting if not on the phone, then to each other.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneTouch Direct. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9