OneTouch Direct Employee Reviews in United States

So so place to work
Inside Sales Rep/Verizon Wireless (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 11, 2016
If you start the day when they start in the morning you would have a morning meeting. It was ok.
If you want to get promoted you have to be one of their favorites otherwise no matter how good you are you don't advance. Hardest part of the job was dealing with numbers that had been over worked. The part I like was when I got someone that didn't want anything was when I got them to buy just about everything that they could.
Pros
Cons
only one 5 minute break besides the 30 minute lunch
Fun Job but Compliance issues
Customer and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 29, 2016
Red Flags were raised when there was internal Quality Assurance department and outbound calls were automated and generated randomly.
Pros
Laid Back Culture
Cons
Too Laid Back of a Culture
Easy job
Sales (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 5, 2016
people here are a good, they are understanding and flexible with schedule. Supervisor there are understanding and you could talk to them.
pay is pretty decent but thats about it :(
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 23, 2016
A Typical day of work there is you come in sit at your desk for 8 hours and take calls back to back unless there is availability if not your pretty much stuck at your desk until lunch or your 1 and only break. i learned pretty much the basic to t mobile company how things work the way bills are formed and so on. management is very poor a lot of the supervisors do not care about your personal life at all it doesn't concern them one bit if you have family emergencies coworkers are pretty cool for the most part and the most enjoyable part of my job is the energetic customers, payday and my days off.
Pros
good pay
Cons
lack of Job Work/Life Balance
disorganized
custmer service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 2, 2016
Working there was ok. The hours were good, but I wish the management team would have been better. They wouldn't go by what they say or do. one minute they would say one thing and would want you to do something else.
Pros
paid good
Cons
disorganize
Telesales Rep
T-Mobile TSR (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 2, 2016
I come in and immediately start taking calls, discovering the needs of customers and help make the most affordable plan.
Pros
Customer appreciation
Cons
Short breaks, poor benefits
Not the best place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 28, 2015
This job was not a good environment to work in at all! I always had issues with my paycheck and the company doesn't take owner ship of their wrong doings.
Produtive and Customer Oriented
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 11, 2015
I sold a supplementary Health Plan to qualified customers...Inbound as well as outbound customer service calls taken . I also was responsible credit card , checking and person encryption of customers information, reading the Insurance Disclosures and the closing of the sale.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Company lost contract
Retention/ Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 10, 2015
Open Discussion because I do not want no one to get it misunderstood. My explanation would need to be in a face to face setting. Because it is important that I elaborate on some things
Some will prosper, most will fail
Supervisor / Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 7, 2015
As a former employee of Tampa Bay Radiation Oncology I can say that some will prosper, most will fail. While I was with the company I was able to gain valuable experience and a huge amount of knowledge working with some of the doctors and nurses. It is a very stressful environment and will be overwhelming for most. However, if you can work here and prosper...you can work anywhere and prosper. Management is the downfall of this business. Management is the primary reason for employees moving on then any other aspect of the private practice. Overall you get out of this company experience, but no compensation for your skills.
Pros
Great place to start in the medical field
Cons
Management, Benefits, Attitudes of some employees
bad exoerience there
Customer Service Representative (Call Center) (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 12, 2015
I would never go work for this company ever again, they really cause me pain and hear ache working there, was there for 6 years and how they laid me off was wrong and I would never work for them again
Fun Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 11, 2015
I enjoyed this place. It was very fun place to work and full of energetic people. I had to answer questions about the customers phone and try and upsell insurance on the phones that the customers had if the didn't have any on there phone.kli9
Pros
benifits
Typical Call Center operations
Performance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 29, 2015
Good entry level position for those looking to start a career. Work environment is extremely relaxed and laid back. Overall a great learning opportunity
worst company ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 20, 2015
i will never work at one touch direct in my life again. they are not fair . not organize . they do not pay you your hours you work
Pros
Cons
working there
Unprofessional
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYOctober 18, 2015
If you're looking for a job that pays you what you've worked for this is not the place. After working here no more than a few weeks I realized my hours paid did not reflect my hours worked. When I consulted my manager I was told it would be resolved later or that it was just a system error that would be resolved right away. I worked entire shifts I was never paid for. As far as the commission goes the structure would change every other month in order to make it more and more unobtainable. I made commission maybe four times during the few months I was employed.
Pros
Cons
Won't pay you what you've earned
Great way to move up fast
Manager/Quality Analysis Lead (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 12, 2015
I worked there for almost three years. I started off on the phones and moved into a Manager position within 9 months. I like the environment where you can transfer to other departments with no hassle. This is a great way to earn experience and learn new skills.
Cons
Great place to get started and learn how companies operate
Audit Team Lead - AT&T B2B (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 8, 2015
A goal orientated work place helps everyone stay focused, my team works hard to process all the deals submitted by the sales floor. In the course of the day I support agents when they need information to help a customer or clarify a situation. When problems arise I step in to solve them. I work closely with management to keep our program on course. I employ their plans and offer feedback when required. We have a diverse floor filled of people with different strengths and weaknesses. The hardest part can be juggling so many different personalities but in the same hand the most in enjoyable part of the job is hitting our goals as a team.
Pros
A sense of community
Cons
few benefits
Fun enjoyable workplace
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 8, 2015
Working at One Touch Direct I have learned how to multitask faster , deal with different kind of customers , how to handle problems better & most of all use my computer skills often .
Productive would be slow and my supervisor would trains us on other programs.
Registration Advsior (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 6, 2015
I learned how to do price plan changes for Verizon reps also auditing for Verizon where I had to opportunity to listen to the rep calls and pull them if the rep say something that there not suppose to say during there call while they was on the phone with the customer. Also registration customers for investment class.
Pros
We had and hour lunch.
Cons
No Healthcare
It is a nice place to work but have no room to advance
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 5, 2015
a typical day at work is receiving 10+inbound calls per hour. It is a great place to work but the pay is not good. Commission use to be good but now its hard to make
Pros
Working around your schedule
Cons
no breaks and commission structure

2.9