OneTouch Direct Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
VP of Client Services (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 22, 2017
This is a company committed to great results within a great culture that takes care of people and provides opportunities for advancement. If you are willing to work hard and take care of customers, the sky is the limit.
Pros
Fun and exciting
Positive experience
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLMay 22, 2017
I worked in a few call centers before, and this was by far one of the better ones. Management can be firm, but they are fair. Just come in to work when you are supposed to, and abide by the company policies. Overtime is available quite often, and comes in handy to pick up some extra hours. I have made a lot of friends there and the atmosphere is team oriented. My supervisor is very nice, and keeps me informed on anything new.
Pros
Overtime usually available
Cons
Break times could be slightly longer
Opportunity is there!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 22, 2017
I really enjoy this company and the people I work with. The environment is fun and fast paced. The company really tries to do what they can to make you feel at home and give you opportunities to grow and succeed. There is a big focus on attendance but it's part of your compensation too. Training was awesome!
Pros
fun Environment, good pay, opportunity for growth
Cons
a lot of sitting
easy to get
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 18, 2017
worse company to work for they are very unprofessional
and unstabled. On a day I thought I was going to work I was called into a meeting to be told they're closing down and everyone was fired we did not receive a warning about the change even tho we were told we would be receiving any information about the company. However they do give you over time when its available.
Joke
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 17, 2017
The environment when I worked there was crazy! The supervisors were messing around with the agents and it was unfair to the other agents because they favortized.
Below Average with memorable people
Customer Service Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 17, 2017
The people working there was the best part of the job, everything else was mediocre at best unfortunately, very inconsistent and the job itself was lacking direction and order. It makes sense why they are losing contracts with companies.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Everything else
Workplace
Escalation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 17, 2017
The hardest part of the job is the limited resources we're given to assist customers with more care given to quantity than quality. The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to gain experience working with frustrated customers. Typical day at work includes clocking in and pulling up all the systems we have access to and assisting customers with various issues including billing issues, services issues, mistreatment, and compensation for any and all issues. This is a great place to start working, the pay is more than most places.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
No room for growth for loyal employees, stressful environment
It's a job
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 16, 2017
This company is a money based business like all others. Sometimes they may do some underhanded​ things to their employee's and maybe to their clients to keep their clients and their money following. It seems that their standards are that they'll hire anyone and see if it'll stick. Which is good for some one who is having difficultly obtaining a job. But if you want a job where they treat you like they need you and they'll continuously invest in you with continuing education, with great benefits, and sick leave, this is not the job for you. Their hiring standards are not high but if they like your stats and come to work on time and do well by their standards there is room for advancement, although limited.
Pros
Commission, if you are really competitive and good at selling
Cons
The control every second of your time while you're on the floor
This place sucks
Telesales Representative - T-Mobile (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NY 14127May 14, 2017
Run far away from this place. It's pretty terrible. Any other burger job, food service job, or desk job is better than this sweatshop, disorganized, dysfunctional organization called OneTouchDirect. This place is GARBAGE.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short breaks, no insurance, horrible hours, terrible management.
Typical work day
Lead Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 14, 2017
Is clocking in at 7 am taking calls and not know if you will be able to complete your schedule shift. Working for OTD though me not to put all my eggs in one basket and when there is an opportunity to take; because our hours are not guaranteed to us. management is great when you have knowledge of what is going on they will help to soften the blow. I do believe that they should get a monthly training to know what so of the functions pertaining their position. I believe that the culture can be adjust sometime the music is too loud and the employees smoke right at the door when they are suppose to be 25 ft away from the entrance. The hardest part of the job is not know if I have a Job are not it is nerve wrecking. The most enjoyable part of the job is passing on my knowledge
Pros
When there is hours to make you can do unlimited
Cons
Some day you will only work 4 hours and then get send home
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 9, 2017
Horrible place to work! no one knows what they're doing. they say one thing and do another, they promise one thing and do another. They constantly find loopholes in the system tonight give you what they promised you. Now everyone is looking for other jobs or collecting unemployment because they're cutting hours and losing contracts. At work it's unprofessional they are always playing loud music to where the customers can't hear you. We are working with a company called frontier customers are always mad for cramping and slamming purposes .
Cons
Not a good place for growth.
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 9, 2017
Unfortunately there's not a lot of foresight and direction when it comes to upper management. Very good coworkers to work alongside with but very poor leadership coming from up top.
Ok
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 8, 2017
Its a ok job ots a fun job sometimes..its just a secure job one min you have a job one min you may not..they change the commission strcutre at lead 4 times a month its no conssistancy there the managers are cool though
Great
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYMay 7, 2017
Great job and enviorment keeps me experienced and leveled for a higher position. The job consist outstanding pay the hours is great flexible with you good management.
seasonal
Frontier Communications Customer service/retention (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 6, 2017
seasonal, shift terms, nice environment, great people, good hours, nice sups, lots of giveaways, flexible schedule, 40 hours a week minimum, great environment
Awesome family environment. Fun place to work!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 1, 2017
I have worked for OneTouch for six months. I feel like I have found my people. We have a fantastic family environment. Fun place to be, very high energy. I have been challenged to learn new things, and to look at work from a different perspective. I have had more career growth in the last half of a year than in the previous decade.
Pros
Awesome people great environment.
n/a
Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 1, 2017
promises never made..always lying. environment is good. I love the people..management is what needs to be worked on a lot. they make promises they cant keep and don't follow up
Horrible workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 27, 2017
This job has no structure horrible management the job is not put together and unprofessional I was fired with me being nine months and having three weeks to go with the knowledge of my pregnancy not being good while wasn't able to come to work
Run.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 25, 2017
Work here if you have a high tolerance for unprofessional coworkers and standards that are near-impossible to achieve right out of the gate. The management was awful and didn't care about new hires, so much so that when the trainer in the opposite class got sick, they took the trainer from my class and left us with the TA. The TA was horribly inappropriate and showed a lot of favoritism-- Little did I know that was the rest of the office.

About the only thing worth it is the pay, but even then, working for minimum wage at a place you feel supported and challenged would be better. If you're against "ratchet" folks, this is NOT the place for you.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
short breaks, negative coworkers and support
Disaster
Frontier QA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 17, 2017
I've worked for this company twice and the environment, the management, and the setting are terrible. This is a revolving door establishment where the hard working go unnoticed and shown the door and the lazy are rewarded by maintaining their jobs. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone I know.
Pros
Cons
Charge you for equipment. Bad management. Bad environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneTouch Direct. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9