Onin Staffing Employee Reviews

Productive work place with a great staff
Warehouse Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 24, 2015
I've enjoyed working with, Onin Staffing they had a great understanding with the lost of a family, member giving me the time, I needed from work, and the Company, they sent me to where great
productive & fast pace
Nissan (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNJuly 23, 2015
Cons: no insurance, benifits
At Nissan I worked in 2 Different Departments. The first department I had to drive the vehicles, working in a fast pace to meet my quota for the night. I also had to log each vehicle & scan them in to their parking. The second Department I worked in was Echo. Had to take different parts and hang the different parts to be scanned in.
They were good at finding assignments, but the jobs wasn't what I was looking for.
Did various jobs on different assignments (Former Employee), Salisbury, NCJuly 8, 2015
I went to Onin hoping to find a job in my field, just to get my foot in the door, but every assignment I got had little or nothing to do with marketing or any other job I had in the past. The pay was below what I wanted to earn, and no long term assignment.
Productive Day Being A Linker
Linker (Current Employee), Jackson, MSJuly 6, 2015
I work 8hrs 6days a week which is not bad at all for me. I have great co-workers who loves to look out for one another. Management can be a little bit better but for the most part they are doing ok. My job is not hard at all. I learned alot about trucks and trailers with doing the job I do.
A typical Day
Bp clean up (Former Employee), Panama City Beach, FLJune 18, 2015
Its ok all we did was clean up oil. it was easy most of the day it just you didnt get alot of hours for the hard work you was doing espically overnights
good oportunities
Clerical/Customer Service (Current Employee), Springdale,ArMay 26, 2015
never have worked for a staffing company before so it has been different. I just never know if I am working or not which makes it very difficult
Temporary setting
Temporary employee (Former Employee), Center Point, ALMay 20, 2015
Pros: Consistent work
Cons: No real benefits
It was a typical temporary place. It provided a job for me to work at and earn wages. The company did not offer enough variety in places that it could send an employee to work. The lack of jobs requiring education is definitely not optimal.
I just had too much going at the time
General Laborer (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 8, 2015
They worked very to keep me working for them but I was in school, this was a good place to work everyone there was very out going towards helping me
Enjoy being able to help people.
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 6, 2015
Pros: Hours
Cons: Healthcare and pay.
Had an excellent branch manager, but I do believe that the regional manager could have had better people skills. No one likes being treated that they are beneath someone in an management position. Even the little people like to hear they are doing a good job and not only negativity.

Was disappointed that I was not able to transfer with Onin to my new area.
Productive and helpful workforce.
Concrete Laborer (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAApril 20, 2015
My typical day at my last job through onin staffing consisted of me edging and bagging cement pipes. Carving labels into them and covering them
Depends on the Client Company
Warehouse selector (Former Employee), Mount Juliet, TNApril 17, 2015
Pros: Friendly Staff, Willing to help
Cons: It is temp to hire, so benefits are hard to come by.
I only used Onin to place me in one position. I decided that temp to hire positions are not for me. I, personally don't like feeling the pressure of a temporary position. As far as the agency itself, they were very helpful, efficient, and quick to place me. Onin is a wonderful staffing agency, if you don't mind the temp to hire aspect.
Very fast pace
Receptionist/Staffing Assistant (Former Employee), Forest Ms, 39074April 16, 2015
Pros: Great supervisor.
Cons: Stressful customers.
Make sure all question about pay and hours were answered. Typical day at job would be filling all clients orders. Making sure we staffed with the most qualified applicants.
Work
Packer (Former Employee), Mobile, AlabamaApril 8, 2015
general labor most jobs u start at entry level, depending on your work and where u are placed will determine how long u will work there and be promoted.
productive and fast paced
Fiberglass Laminator and Fabricator (Former Employee), Greenville, TXApril 4, 2015
Pros: a choice of jobs
Cons: healthcare was basic
this is a great temp service who provide great jobs to you. would recommend to anyone looking for a temp warehouse or production house job. great hours, flexibility, and dependability.
Wonderful Work Environment
Receptionist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 30, 2015
I was responsible for keeping up with filing, data entry and direct deposit set ups. I also answered the phones and directed calls as well as answered questions. Learned unique computer systems for employment management and keeping all information organized. Managers were to the point and straight forward. Welcomed questions and were willing to train me on anything i felt i needed to know how to do to help over-all functionality of the office. Coworkers created a great environment even when under stress.
Multi-tasking between answering phones, filing, data entry and greeting/helping clients as they walked into our company was challenging but not impossible.
Most enjoyable part of my job was creating relationships with my coworkers and the many clients that we helped assist.
Casual office enviroment
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 25, 2015
Pros: 1st shift, self paced with deadlines
Cons: No advancement opportunities
 Process weekly invoices for payment

 Send weekly cash requirements to clients

 Scan invoices into FoxPro

 Cut checks for various vendors

 Correct and key invoices using Iseries AS400 software

 Reconcile vendor statements weekly
challenging
Medical Assistant (USA CHILDRENS MEDICAL) (Former Employee), Mobile,alMarch 17, 2015
My name is Eugenia Williams I have 2yrs experience in the medical field (pediatrics). I am looking to seek and further my career in the medical field. I am dependable, a hard worker, I love to work, and i get along well with others. A typical day at work i can say very busy fast paste which is something I love. The most hard part about my job is that we worked with a lot of different doctors. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I help with getting the babies all well when they are sick.
great job
Assembler, Assemblers and Fabricators, All Other (Former Employee), Newton, NCFebruary 25, 2015
i would fold fabric and place it in to the proper bags the hardest part was that it was really hot in the summer and we had to unload trucks and in the winter it was cold but i did like that job and some of the co-workers where very nice
Proffesional place to work, well compensated jobs and good locations
Shipping Recieving Clerk (Former Employee), San AntonioJanuary 27, 2015
Onin staffing was very swift in finding work and maintaing frequent communications with their workers. Typical days were recieving job assignments, arriving at destinations and fulfilling agreed to duties. The pay-scale system worked on a bi-weekly basis and direct deposit was provided. If for any reason you were unhappy with an assignment Onin exhausted all options to find various diffrent jobs. The hardest part of my job was my distain for heights and having to overcome them on daily basis. The best part of my job was the comradery amongst the workers
It is a staffing agency
Fabrication Welder (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: job
Cons: temporary
Not the worst staffing agency for which I have worked. Long contracts may keep you from getting hired. Cannot get any information from their website on my pay, hours, or benefits.
I would suggest people look here as a way to get working while looking for permanent employment. The people are great and they will find you a job.