Onin Staffing

Onin Staffing Employee Reviews

I just had too much going at the time
General Laborer (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 8, 2015
They worked very to keep me working for them but I was in school, this was a good place to work everyone there was very out going towards helping me
Enjoy being able to help people.
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 6, 2015
Pros: Hours
Cons: Healthcare and pay.
Had an excellent branch manager, but I do believe that the regional manager could have had better people skills. No one likes being treated that they are beneath someone in an management position. Even the little people like to hear they are doing a good job and not only negativity.

Was disappointed that I was not able to transfer with Onin to my new area.
Productive and helpful workforce.
Concrete Laborer (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAApril 20, 2015
My typical day at my last job through onin staffing consisted of me edging and bagging cement pipes. Carving labels into them and covering them
Depends on the Client Company
Warehouse selector (Former Employee), Mount Juliet, TNApril 17, 2015
Pros: Friendly Staff, Willing to help
Cons: It is temp to hire, so benefits are hard to come by.
I only used Onin to place me in one position. I decided that temp to hire positions are not for me. I, personally don't like feeling the pressure of a temporary position. As far as the agency itself, they were very helpful, efficient, and quick to place me. Onin is a wonderful staffing agency, if you don't mind the temp to hire aspect.
Very fast pace
Receptionist/Staffing Assistant (Former Employee), Forest Ms, 39074April 16, 2015
Pros: Great supervisor.
Cons: Stressful customers.
Make sure all question about pay and hours were answered. Typical day at job would be filling all clients orders. Making sure we staffed with the most qualified applicants.
Work
Packer (Former Employee), Mobile, AlabamaApril 8, 2015
general labor most jobs u start at entry level, depending on your work and where u are placed will determine how long u will work there and be promoted.
productive and fast paced
Fiberglass Laminator and Fabricator (Former Employee), Greenville, TXApril 4, 2015
Pros: a choice of jobs
Cons: healthcare was basic
this is a great temp service who provide great jobs to you. would recommend to anyone looking for a temp warehouse or production house job. great hours, flexibility, and dependability.
Wonderful Work Environment
Receptionist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 30, 2015
I was responsible for keeping up with filing, data entry and direct deposit set ups. I also answered the phones and directed calls as well as answered questions. Learned unique computer systems for employment management and keeping all information organized. Managers were to the point and straight forward. Welcomed questions and were willing to train me on anything i felt i needed to know how to do to help over-all functionality of the office. Coworkers created a great environment even when under stress.
Multi-tasking between answering phones, filing, data entry and greeting/helping clients as they walked into our company was challenging but not impossible.
Most enjoyable part of my job was creating relationships with my coworkers and the many clients that we helped assist.
Casual office enviroment
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 25, 2015
Pros: 1st shift, self paced with deadlines
Cons: No advancement opportunities
 Process weekly invoices for payment

 Send weekly cash requirements to clients

 Scan invoices into FoxPro

 Cut checks for various vendors

 Correct and key invoices using Iseries AS400 software

 Reconcile vendor statements weekly
challenging
Medical Assistant (USA CHILDRENS MEDICAL) (Former Employee), Mobile,alMarch 17, 2015
My name is Eugenia Williams I have 2yrs experience in the medical field (pediatrics). I am looking to seek and further my career in the medical field. I am dependable, a hard worker, I love to work, and i get along well with others. A typical day at work i can say very busy fast paste which is something I love. The most hard part about my job is that we worked with a lot of different doctors. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I help with getting the babies all well when they are sick.
great job
Assembler, Assemblers and Fabricators, All Other (Former Employee), Newton, NCFebruary 25, 2015
i would fold fabric and place it in to the proper bags the hardest part was that it was really hot in the summer and we had to unload trucks and in the winter it was cold but i did like that job and some of the co-workers where very nice
Proffesional place to work, well compensated jobs and good locations
Shipping Recieving Clerk (Former Employee), San AntonioJanuary 27, 2015
Onin staffing was very swift in finding work and maintaing frequent communications with their workers. Typical days were recieving job assignments, arriving at destinations and fulfilling agreed to duties. The pay-scale system worked on a bi-weekly basis and direct deposit was provided. If for any reason you were unhappy with an assignment Onin exhausted all options to find various diffrent jobs. The hardest part of my job was my distain for heights and having to overcome them on daily basis. The best part of my job was the comradery amongst the workers
It is a staffing agency
Fabrication Welder (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: job
Cons: temporary
Not the worst staffing agency for which I have worked. Long contracts may keep you from getting hired. Cannot get any information from their website on my pay, hours, or benefits.
I would suggest people look here as a way to get working while looking for permanent employment. The people are great and they will find you a job.
Temporary Position
Secretary III of Infectious Diseases (Temporary) (Former Employee), South Alabama, NYJanuary 26, 2015
This position was temporary, but I enjoyed the people I worked with. I was in a secretarial position for a division of 6 doctors. The position was short-termed but I learned how to perfect my organizational skills.
No Comment
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), McMinnville, TNJanuary 23, 2015
Too much work for a 1 person office. Refused to get me help. Not going to bad mouth this Company. The company in a whole is a good company. Just bad upper Mgt.
Fast paced rewarding company
Staffing Assistant (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 14, 2015
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
• Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
• Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
• Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
• Type, format, proofread, and edit correspondence and other documents, from notes or dictating machines, using computers or typewriters.
• Complete work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
• Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
Worst job I ever held
Line Server & Material Handler (Former Employee), Waynesboro, MSJanuary 13, 2015
Supervisors do not communicate with the employees and they talk to you any kind of way; they are unorganized; they only pay minimum wage and work you like a dog for ten straight hours with two ten-minute breaks and one 30-minute lunch; not an ideal place to spend your life.
Onin Staffing Assistant
Full time - customer service (Current Employee), Statesville, NCDecember 17, 2014
I love my job here at Onin. It is one of the best jobs I have ever had. I have amazing co-workers and great applicants walk through the door.
A whirlwind
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNDecember 8, 2014
Pros: location of company
Cons: over worked for the pay
Fast paced and nerve wrecking position. Too many deadlines not enough help.
I DID VERY WELL WITH MY RESUME
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Kernersville, NCDecember 5, 2014
WOULD HAD A WONDERFUL DAY A WORK...I ENJOY WORKING WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE..

1 2 3 4 5