Onin Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

nice workplace
Temp Worker- Mechanic Shop Clerk (Former Employee) –  Forest, MSApril 11, 2016
nice place, people were nice and were really helpful. Everyone that works there were able to help and answer any questions i had.
Unprofessional
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCApril 5, 2016
I worked at CBG for Onin and it was an experience. I enjoyed learning the procedures for bottling beverages. The work was back breaking when you actually worked on the line. I didn't like that the supervisors didn't really talk to the temps or that they spoke with whom they wanted. I would have had a conversation with everyone that was working for me, because I like knowing how people feel or if there is anything I could help them with.
Job placement with opportunity to grow
Team Lead/Quality Technician (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 1, 2016
Job placement with advantage to grow. Good payrate and opportunity to utilize previous training and work skills. The most difficult part about this job is scheduling off days.
Productive, friendly, was quick at finding me some temp work.
Assistant Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALMarch 25, 2016
Onin staffing was a good place and was quick to find me some temp work. They were very professional. I learned how a factory job can be. Although I was working with the Onin workers they were nice and friendly during the time I was around them.
productive
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, TXMarch 22, 2016
overall it was a great experience just getting out of college. Coming into the job from a temp agency was kinda harder then what i thought.Getting fired because of a doctors note gone wrong turned me against them.They conformed with the doctors and they declined that i was a patient their but having all of my paper work and after going back up to the doctors office i couldn't get my job back.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
staffing
Very rewarding personally but not Professionally. Little support from upper management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Neosho, MOMarch 16, 2016
Enjoy HR and the Staffing Industry. Expectations were set higher than the compensation to where it was almost too difficult to reach. Good company little training. Pretty much on your own. I opened my own office when I was hired as Selling Branch Manager with little or no leadership from Executives of the company. They were not very hands on, but wanted big results. I like something that is challenging on a daily basis. The company is still in existence in the area and because of my accomplishments while I was in the position, they have a new Branch office and a new satellite office in the area. I am proud of the accomplishments I made while employed with Onin Staffing.
Pros
Mileage Compensation and Cell Phone Compensation
Cons
Very demanding in such a competitive world. Expectations were set so high they were unreachable
warehouse operator
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 1, 2016
excellent customer service, fast paced, and easy to work with people. got me employment with in 4 days. and jobs near me. the staffing agebncuy was easy to work wirth
Productive workplace
Checker/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Waynesboro, MSJanuary 29, 2016
Hardest part about the job is controlling your temper around immature people and a typical day at work consisted of putting labels on boxes and checking labels
Pros
free gifts around the holidays
Cons
the insects in the building and attitude from co-workers
Great
Staffing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARJanuary 20, 2016
A typical day at work I will describe busy.
I learned a lot during my time with Onin, always helping employers and employees with what they needed.
I will say the hardest part of the job was being apart from my family when they needed me.
very poor work environment.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALJanuary 19, 2016
Very unprofessional activities among employees. it was a very poor work environment, lack of work ethic, horrible management when it comes to protecting employees.
Productive workplace; laid back environment
Warehouse Supervisor (Walmart Distribution Center) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 6, 2016
As a manager of a new project, I was faced with many challenges on a daily basis. I was afforded the opportunity to utilize my years of knowledge and experience to work through the early stages and figure out the most efficient way to get the most out of my team. For the most part the management staff were personable and a joy to be around.
was one of the best place to get pictures taken
Emblems (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, TNNovember 27, 2015
taking photos of my customers
learned how to enhance a photo use computer programs
management wouldn't allow advancement
i worked alone
not enough hours
taking pictures and selling them to my customers
Fast paced and productive
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 12, 2015
Typical day at the warehouse would be long and painstaking days having to use every muscle in your body. I learned while working that If you do your best and it's just not enough it's ok. Keep your head up and keep it moving. Don't ever give up. Hopefully the job becomes beneficiary to you and the employer. Management does what ever they can to help there employees however they can. Hardest part of the job can be when having to transition from one temperature to another. It feels good knowing how important the job is to get the product out to the people who may need those products.
Very fun place to work in helping sick children
Job site - University Of South Alabama (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALNovember 11, 2015
Worked at USA Dept of Pediatric Surgery and it was a fun environment that was all about the patients and making sure they had everything they needed to make there time in need pleasant as it could be.
Productive, inviting and professional
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSNovember 9, 2015
Work place where their is openness to allowing the employees the opportunity to solve problems. The only objective is that you did not have enough time in a day to visit each job sites and answer questions in a timely manner.
Pros
Health care and incentives to bonus
Cons
High turnovers
Very Productive and Family Oriented Company
Operator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 2, 2015
Amazing place to work
Enjoy Working and enjoyable to work with
Family Oriented
All about the Beliefs
Very nice employer
Pros
free lunches, off on the weekends
Fun work place
Loader and Unloader (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXOctober 27, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of money.
heavy car parts
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 24, 2015
Working for onin i gained a lot of upper body strength. It was fairly easy other than the engines and transmissions.sorting the papers and cleaning the office i would say was the easiest in my opinion.
Busy and interesting workplace. Frequent changes kept it challenging
Manager, Short-term (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLOctober 7, 2015
Each day started early and went late. Each day was different so it kept my interest. I learned more about the contract business such as payment to company and payment to employee. Also I learned the recruiting practices and the training required for this contract. Management was fair for the most part. Co-workers overall were great. Hard working and professional.
The hardest part of the job was letting employees go when contract ended.
The most enjoyable part of the job was assisting employees with training, shifts and transportation.
Pros
New opportunity, fast paced, interesting.
Cons
Short term contract.
What I learned
Manufacturing Assembly Attendant (Former Employee) –  Artistree Carolina Art andFrameOctober 6, 2015
I had the privilege of working for a really good Temporary Agency. Their job placement was quick and they made sure their employees were comfortable with their employment placement.
Pros
Working with Awarding Companies
Cons
No Beneifits.