We are seeking a talented web developer to add Web 2.0 & social functionality to our business by building a user-friendly and data-secure website and applications. The ideal candidate will have the drive and proven ability to deliver a world class website, passion for new technology, and a preference to grow both financially and professionally with a company changing the way that healthcare is delivered.
- Website development and web programming for the company's website and web applications
- Work closely with team to create new content
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with web applications and sites
- Integrate and analyze e-commerce activity
- Implement search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Roadmap future mobile app development
- BA/BS degree or 2 plus years of proven development experience
- E-commerce, PHP, and database administration experience
- Exposure to PHP frameworks (Zend, Cake, Codeigniter, etc.) and customizing templates (WordPress, Drupal, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to work closely - yet remotely - within our team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Must have the ability to prioritize projects to keep with deadlines
Bonus Skills - Nice, but not required
- Working knowledge of the healthcare industry and regulatory trends
- Strong design acumen
- Experience with Mobile App development
- Experience with Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
We offer a competitive salary and annual profit sharing. You will work in a fun and creative virtual office environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for our business within the North American and European markets.
As means of introduction, please submit your resume along with a short list of URLs showcasing your best work. We hope that the limited information in this post regarding our company conveys the excitement surrounding our future as we aim to protect our competitive advantage ahead of the website’s launch, and we look forward to discussing our business in detail with qualified candidates.
Indeed - 20 months ago