Online Image Employee Reviews

Easy going and productive place to work
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTAugust 8, 2016
We have a very smooth system through which we work, and it makes it easy to keep track of tasks that need to be completed. There's a great balance between working hard and keeping it light-hearted. The nerf wars are a good way to unwind for a few minutes in the middle of the work day. If there are issues within the company I don't feel afraid to bring them up with my managers. The hardest part of the job is staying focused throughout the day. There can be small tasks that are easy, but tedious so it's easy to want to be distracted. I like that I can work at my own pace. I also like that management is understanding of personal issues that may come up. They work with you if anything comes up.
A good product with poor management.
SEO Analysis/Business Analyst/Training Development (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 21, 2012
Compensation is great however the stress of being disciplined, and never commended, takes its toll. They are quick to point out faults and threaten your employment and not let you know when you are doing a good job. It came to be known that "no news is good news". Employees were allowed to spread rumors and usually the person they spread the rumors about was disciplined with no investigation.
Pros
good pay
Cons
poor work environment