Vinyl Interactive is a leader within the fast growing, ever competitive lead generation space. We are located in downtown San Francisco, and we are expanding our talented Marketing Team to include a smart, hardworking Channel Manager. The main focus of our team is on improving quality, growing traffic and maximizing ROI. This position’s goals will be the same.
The Channel Manager will be responsible for the growth and development of our Social and SEO channels. This is a unique opportunity that combines creativity, analytical talent, and channel marketing. Both of these channels have great potential but need the dedicated resources to make them a reliable and profitable traffic source for our websites.
- Establish a Facebook ad campaign strategy that will hit our ROI targets
- Research other relevant Social channels such as Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Coordinate with product development and creative to design fan pages, landing pages, and other marketing materials for ad campaigns.
- Develop and execute SEO strategy; including keyword strategies, content development, and link building
- Research and analyze competitor link structures and keywords
- Managing (possibly vetting and establishing) relationships with vendors or partner sites (link building, content generation, etc.)
- Analysis of channel performance and trends; communicating findings, setting benchmarks
- Coordinate with Tech team on any site changes
- Potential to bring on an additional US based resource to help with managing these channels
- This position will also oversee all of our website cross promotions. This is a smaller, more established revenue stream that will require some light analysis and management of testing and optimization. There is also an overseas data entry resource that supports this channel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, statistics, or similar
- 3-5 years experience working in Social Media, SEO or similar online marketing field
- Comfortable researching, taking initiative and ownership. These are relatively new ventures that will require some innovative thinking and solid understanding/research of the space.
- Comfortable working with data, performing analysis and interpreting results.
- Proficient working with Excel/pivot tables, some understanding of query languages like MySQL preferred
- Knowledgeable of website performance metrics
- Experience working with word press a plus
- Management Experience a plus
- Written and oral communication skills that allow a clear and concise presentation of conclusions and recommendations to a variety of audiences
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to the email specified above with Channel Manager in the subject. We look forward to hearing from you!
Unfortunately we can only accept applicants who are already authorized to work in the U.S. and cannot commit to any VISA sponsorships at this time.
Indeed - 14 months ago