Concord is a senior-level IT consulting firm providing business value and technology solutions to our national client base. Through proven methodologies, deep expertise and a seasoned team of nationwide consultants, we deliver 'world class' solutions centered on the following practices:
- Enterprise and Integration Architecture
- Data Architecture, Warehousing and Management
- Center of Excellence Development, Quality Assurance & Testing Solutions
- Infrastructure and Capacity Management
- Process and Program Management
Concord will work with consultants on a W2 basis or a Corp-to-Corp basis. We have a host of benefits that can be available for W2 consultants.
We are currently recruiting for the following position for our direct client:
****Local Candidates to Mpls., St. Paul, Minnesota required****
****Health Care domain knowledge is required******
****Agile methodology experience is required****
Our client is undertaking a key strategic initiative to implement new business processes and systems for one of its business segments. Agile is the primary methodology to be used to govern program deliverables internally & with vendor partners.
The Business Analyst position is a critical position within the program. The Business Analyst is responsible for participating in workstream sprints in collaboration with the Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business SMEs and other team members using the defined program Solution Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) Framework which is Agile based. The Business Analyst will work hands-on daily with the Scrum Team to deliver each iteration on-time and with the expected functionality.
- Understand & utilize the Program SDLC Framework, including templates, tools & processes.
- Manage Expectations with the product owner/business;
- Translate requirements; Document requirements in a backlog; Create User Stories and other supporting information; Maintain the backlog and artifacts in standard tools (e.g. VersionOne & SharePoint); Validate the results;
- Manage priorities based on business value; Determine complexity estimates; Understand and complete workstream assigned sprint tasks; Address Issues and mitigate risks;
- Analyze the relationship between business requirements and technical constraints; Elaborate on Epics, Themes and Features; Collaborate with technical teams to propose and identify solution.
- Communicate with variety of audiences in business and technical terminology;
- Participate in the Sprint Kickoff, Spring Planning, Demo & Reflection meetings; as well as the daily standups;
- Participate in a collaborative work environment including Sprint Kickoffs, Daily Standups and Reflect meetings.
- Deliver on commitments to meet the business needs; Act as the ‘voice of the customer’;
- Review Sprint Reports; Understand the metrics and the implications (i.e. Work Completed, Work Remaining, Burn Down, Velocity, etc…).
Process focused people with extensive Health Payer experience.
Need one for the following areas:
- Claims or contact center experience
- Must Have One of the Following & Specify Which Position Submitting For :
o Healthcare Experience Required: Various Domains)
o Business Process Outsourcing (BPO Experience Required): Regional Mail Office
o Finance: Accounts Payable/Receivable, Billing, Premiums, Payment Services, General Ledger
- 6+ Years of Project Delivery Experience; At Least 3 Years Agile Experience Required
- Deep knowledge of end to end project Agile practices & methodologies (Sprints, Reflections, Complexity Estimating, Backlog Management, etc…) Required
- Excellent Communication & Collaboration Skills (e.g. User Storying, Elicitation, and more.) Required
- Strong Technical background in various technologies including Web, Thick Client, Tibco, ETL, Data Management and more Preferred
- VersionOne or equivalent Agile Requirements Management tool Preferred
- MS Office including PowerPoint, Visio & Excel Preferred
- SharePoint User-Experience Preferred
- Healthcare Reform experience Plus