Concord is a senior-level IT consulting firm providing business value and technology solutions to our national client base. Through proven methodologies, deep expertise and a seasoned team of nationwide consultants, we deliver 'world class' solutions centered on the following practices:
- Enterprise and Integration Architecture
- Data Architecture, Warehousing and Management
- Center of Excellence Development, Quality Assurance & Testing Solutions
- Infrastructure and Capacity Management
- Process and Program Management
Concord will work with consultants on a W2 basis or a Corp-to-Corp basis. We have a host of benefits that can be available for W2 consultants.
We are currently recruiting for the following position for our direct client:
****Health Care domain knowledge is helpful, but not required******
Program Overview: Our client is undertaking a key strategic initiative to implement new business processes and systems for one of its business segments. Agile is the primary methodology to be used to govern program deliverables internally & with vendor partners.
We are looking for The Scrum of Scrum Masters as well as several scrum masters. The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring all 10 Workstream Scrums and multiple vendor partners are operating effectively by utilizing a standard, agile based SDLC Framework, coaching and mentoring program team members and actively monitoring, tracking and reporting program progress as part of the PMO. The Scrum of Scrum Masters will work hands-on daily with the workstream scrum masters and teams to keep scrum and iteration delivery on-time.
- Assist with overall design of the Program SDLC Framework by providing agile expertise in regards to templates, tools, processes & role definition.
- Provide input to program artifacts, including the SharePoint site content, program presentations and status reports, SDLC Templates, etc…
- Proactively engage with development of the program sprint definition; Actively engage with the execution of the overall Program/Product Backlog & Sprint Iteration Plan.
- Actively Participate in weekly program Steering Committee meetings.
- Implement quality controls over the sprint iterations including backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, task definition and iteration reporting.
- Manage and maintain the program set-up in the sprint management tool (VersionOne): Program Structure, Workstream Structure, Naming Conventions, Standard Screen/Field Input, etc…
- Facilitate weekly Scrum Status meetings; Review each workstream’s Status reports to identify key risks and issues to resolve across the program.
- Create and manage an executive level weekly dashboard with sprint key metrics. Publish the reports on the program SharePoint site.
- Provide input into overall program resource plan, including required skills and experience required for the various workstream teams.
- Participate in Scrum Master procurement by providing job/skill descriptions, interviewing candidates, and creating onboarding training curriculum specific to agile best practices as appropriate.
- Create onboarding curriculum and conduct training sessions specific to agile best practices (templates, tools and processes) for all program resources.
- Detect hidden problems and strive to resolve them; Capture & resolve appropriately on the program level IRAAD (Issues, Risks, Actions, Assumptions & Decisions).
- Act as key point of contact and Agile SME for Scrum Masters, Competency Leaders, Vendor Partners and the Steering Committee on the program.
- Enable & Empower the Scrum Teams by educating, solving impediments, encouraging transparency, etc…
- 8+ Years of Project Delivery Experience; At Least 3+ Years of Waterfall & 3+ Years Agile Experience Required
- Deep knowledge of end to end project Agile practices, methodologies and tools: Scrum, Analysis, Design, Testing, Development/Configuration & Implementation
- VersionOne or equivalent Agile Requirements Management tool Required
- MS Project Preferred (for Program Milestone Tracking Only)
- 3+ Years of Healthcare Industry Experience Highly Required
- Excellent communication & facilitation skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent Team Building & Empowerment Skills
- MS Office including PowerPoint, Visio & Excel Preferred
- SharePoint User-Experience Preferred
- Personal Workload Management, Initiation Skills and Results Oriented
Local candidates to Minneapolis / St. Paul, Minnesota required. Undergrad degree required.