Concord is a senior-level IT consulting firm providing business value and technology solutions to our national client base. Through proven methodologies, deep expertise and a seasoned team of nationwide consultants, we deliver ‘world class’ solutions centered on the following practices:
- Enterprise and Integration Architecture
- Data Architecture, Warehousing and Management
- Center of Excellence Development, Quality Assurance & Testing Solutions
- Infrastructure and Capacity Management
- Process and Program Management
Concord will work with consultants on a W2 basis or a Corp-to-Corp basis. We have a host of benefits that can be available for W2 consultants.
We are currently recruiting for the Sr. Net Developer position for our direct client:
(Accepting non-local candidates)
Duration: 6 months to start
The .NET Developer will be part of the Online Banking/Money Movement team of a new internet initiative to build a large-scale SOA based system. he developer will work with internal teams, business line owners, and technical, subject matter experts.
- Responsible for development of web application systems for Online Banking and Money Movement.
- Maintain development activities that support internet banking development, ensuring high quality work.
- Understanding current .NET technological trends.
- Demonstrable detailed understanding of design principles and methods, technology and standards.
- Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and create design documents.
- Work with project Managers and development leads to complete assigned tasks and with expected quality and on time.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams and vendor resources
Skills: Knowledge of authoring tools and human interface. Must be experienced with performance aspects of application development. Knowledge of DBMSs, development methodology, standards, design tools and specification representation. MCP +internet or other certifications like Win 95/98/NT/Unix, Java Script, VB Script, PERL, XML, HTML, SQL Server, Oracle, Progress, MS Front Page, Cold Fusion, Visual Interdev, ActiveX and Java Applets, ISAPI/NSAPI or MS IIS. Knowledge of web design principles and standards, firewall and network security and Internet database connectivity.
Strong C# development skills using .Net v3.5 and 4.0 Required
HTML, CSS, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC Framework,
ASP.Net AJAX Required
Microsoft WCF Services, Web services: XML, WSDL v1.1, SOAP v1.1, v1.2