Online Trading Academy

Online Trading Academy Employee Reviews in United States

Productive place
Central Administrator (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAMarch 30, 2016
Administration work, create tents, set up computer labs, filing, adding students to Salesforce, take calls, work on social media.
I learned how to use QuickBooks.
Lack of management
great co-workers
working on Saturdays and not having any sick days off
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
No insurance, short breaks, poor management, working on Saturdays
Amazing place to work
IT Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 2, 2014
Working for the Online Trading Academy has probably been one of the best experiences I've ever had. Not only are the people who you get to work with really friendly and fun but it's also place where there is always something new to learn. Upper management (including the CEO!) are very down to earth and great people and they were always there to lend a helping hand whenever I needed something.

Probably the hardest part of the job for me was keeping up with everything since I was the only desktop support guy there, however I saw it as a challenge and I couldn't ask for a better place to start my career.
Pros
free food, upper management, coworker environment
Cons
hours could get a little crazy sometimes
l Felt like we had a fun and provided a great environment for team work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas/DenverNovember 6, 2014
I'm currently trying to rejoin the OTA family... I was with them for five years and I miss the career I had. They stimulate a environment that encourages you to grow ad a person but also to give your best effort and great customer relationships. They provide a service that is unmatched in the Trading/Investment Industry. Who Knows maybe I will be the one to assist you with reaching your financial goals for a enriching future. I've helped over 1000's of clients in thr 5 years I was employed with Online Trading Academy. Please feel free to contact. Rod A. Rodcin2202 at g m a i l
Pros
giving specialized knowledge to those looking to handle there own finances, great team environment, offering a service that's rewarding, executives make you feel important to the company and it's vision.
Education of stock trading.
Education Director (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 25, 2013
Great franchise that helps people save money as a day trader.
crew
grew (Former Employee) –  stanford kyApril 28, 2013
woring with us it makes the job a little easier . cleaning and serving the customers
Pros
30 min lunch
Cons
nothing