We are seeking a full time versatile and experienced SEO and Social Media Specialist. You will add analysis and insight into the optimization of our websites to rank high in the search engines and improve traffic. You must be current on SEO best practices and deal in white-hat-only strategies.
This individual will have a well-rounded understanding of SEO best practices, current industry changes and proven optimizing strategies. This will include the following:
- Best site architecture
- Linking strategies
- Content development
- Social channels
- Monitoring and reporting
- Keyword building strategies
- Competitive analysis
This individual must also have the ability to develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy. The ideal candidate would feel confident in their abilities to build and execute a social media strategy using Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, blogging, and other social media platforms. Essential social media functions will include:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic for the brand.
- Define key performance indicators and implement measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Apply marketing research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely.
- Other duties reasonably associated with this position.
3-5 years experience with SEO and Social Media
Understanding of Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
Understanding of HTML and CSS code
Social media experience
Understanding of proper website architecture and layout
Understanding of keyword and contextual query models in traditional search.
Conducting competitor research and analysis.