Onprocess Technology

Onprocess Technology Employee Reviews in United States

not as expected
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 21, 2016
could be much better/ no leadership/ lack of communication/ low salaries and high turn over , management doesn't´t care about people.
Pros
peers
Cons
lack of organization
You are a tooth on a gear.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Belfast, MEJune 15, 2016
Production is key. Frequently systems go down - so often that associates are required to write it on a slip of paper and hand in at the end of your shift... As if management didn't know the systems went down. Management is very lax on fixing things to help productivity, they just want you to get back to work on another computer.
Job is calling people to return damaged/dead phones, or rented cable equipment, etc. most folks don't want to talk to you.
Fellow workers are great. But turnover is high, (50% in my class within 3 mos.) both in line workers and management. The building is very nice though.
Raises are .25/hr, when they happen.
At times, the 2nd shift is sent home early (Approx 1x/wk) You are only paid for hours worked, so paycheck can fluctuate. O/T is paid after 40 hrs.
Health ins avail, but is expensive.
OnProcess targets low income people to recruit so they can get $ from state of ME as reimbursement for moving people off public assistance programs.
Like anywhere else, some of the managers and trainers are good, some are miserable.
Calls are listened to by managers - very subjective rating, but manager decision is final.
After learning to navigate screens and phone headsets, you can get a better job elsewhere. I did.
Pros
Good fellow workers
Cons
Bathroom breaks are timed, as is everything.
NOt a bad company to start with, but no advancement oportunities
Logistics Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Belfast, MEMay 24, 2016
This company has it's pros and cons as the business location has only been open for a year. The management team does not always provide each worker with the same consistency with information, and does not excuse any medical absence even when provided with a note from a doctor or emergency care provider.
Pros
paid sick days, vacation time
Cons
short breaks, non-affordable health care, non-excused medical notes, management cant provide same feedback
Moving Forward
Senior Director Delivery Services (Current Employee) –  Ashland, MAMay 8, 2016
OnProcess has shifted methodologies to outcome based engagements, work is challenging and rewarding. Teams are well focused and good colloboration between teams
Pros
Challenging work environment
Cons
Health Benefits
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAApril 11, 2016
Being able to assist customers was rewarding especially when the customer appreciated your time and effort. The environment was very quiet but the staff was friendly.
Logistics Representative
Logistical Sales Representative Dispatch agent (Current Employee) –  Ashland, MAMarch 29, 2016
Great place to get your training and employees make the most of the atmosphere. Benefits are poor due to employer saving money. I suggest paying for Mass Health for all your medical needs.
Pros
Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
Benefits
Always hiring
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAMarch 21, 2016
Was able to grow quickly but the promotion pays were low. Employee review did not include raises. Fun activities for families and they help the community by donating food, coats and school supplies.

Respect towards management has completely vanished.
Pros
Company outings, family activities and helping the communities.
Cons
No compesations for extra work that helps the company and their employees evolve.
Good Working Place
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ashland, MAJanuary 20, 2016
Provide Customer satisfaction by meeting SLA
Global Logistics and International Business
Team Management, Time Management
Great Teammates
No opened to new suggestions
Pros
PTO
Cons
Healthcare
Strong Favortism
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAJanuary 15, 2016
Excellent job but Management only promotes to those they like . The position is diversified and enjoyable and the people you work with are nice I actually saw a Senior Manager go up to my friend and say you should apply for this position she did and of course got the position
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Only if you are like and absolutely NO FEEDBACK
Client Manager
Client Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Ashland, MASeptember 15, 2015
Great peers who are willing to help as needed. Role is not "plug and play" and requires standardized basic training to new employees. With the role not being truly defined I was able to work across many departments and learn the business with a 360 view and understanding which is invaluable. I truly appreciated and enjoyed working in such a fast paced environment.
Pros
Company technology (laptop, BlackBerry), ability to work remotely/home.
Cons
Healthcare package was not geared toward RI residents.

Want to know more about Onprocess Technology?

Ask a question
Productive and a difficult company to work for
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ashland, MAAugust 17, 2015
Management in this company needs improvement, they are not well trained and the pay rate is really bad compared to the market.
Pros
good health insurance plan, 2 weeks vacations a year
Cons
low pay, high turnover rate, constantly changing environment
Was an excellent company to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAApril 24, 2015
OnProcess Technology was an excellent company to work with. Job stability was always there and there was always room for advancement as well as the pay was exceptional. Management was beyond my expectations as well as coworkers.
Good entry level job
Call center agent (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAApril 22, 2015
OnProcess Technology is a great introduction to the business world, And was a perfect place for me to get started. I feel they could have more up to date technology though, Most of their software is free and or outdated. Half of their computers still run on Windows XP, They claim it is because some of their work requires it, However if their tech department was doing their job, They could easily set up alternatives.
Team atmosphere with great fellow employees
Logistics Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ashland, MAMarch 12, 2015
OnProcess Technology was a very positive experience in my work history. The expectations of the management were fair and they were always willing to lend a helping hand whenever needed. A typical day consisted of a large amount of data entry and customer interaction over the phone. The most difficult part of the job was dealing with upset customers. By learning how to satisfy the needs of customers it has really helped me develop skills such as patience empathy, and overall positive people skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was fun Fridays. There were several different contests as well as theme days such as funny hat day or crazy clothes day. Overall I will miss my fellow employees as OnProcess Technology and the free pizza days as del.
Pros
positive team attitude, free pizza and candy on occasion, reasonable expectations from upper management
Cons
short breaks, small fridge, tight work spaces
Great Company
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Ashland, MANovember 30, 2014
The company has great benefits and is easy to work for as long as you do your job. They are pretty lenient. The hardest part is just dealing with the customers. The company has company parties from time to time and they treat their employees with respect.
Good
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAOctober 1, 2014
This is a great place to gain some work experience.fjhfjsekfjejfnjnskfndklzfndkjgfnefnjhsnufnerjfkki
Logistics Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ashland, MAJuly 24, 2014
I had great co-workers.
The hardest part of the job is all of the clicks within the company as well as the gossiping.
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAJune 8, 2014
Made outgoing calls to ensure the return of defective equipment while providing excellent customer service.
Not an understanding company.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Ashland, MAApril 29, 2014
I had a horrible experience working for this company. I was 12 weeks pregnant and had to be out of work for a week after having my appendix removed. I had called to tell them I would be returning to work that Tuesday they told me all I had to do was bring in all my doctors notes and a note saying I was able to return to work. That Tuesday I went in with everything they had asked for only to find out they had already terminated me anyways for being out of work for a week.
Incompetent and dishonest middle-management that take advantage of their productive employees.
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Ashland, MAApril 18, 2014
What this place does worse than any place that I have ever worked at is they lean on their productive employees and do not acknowledge their hard work. At the same time that they do that they totally ignore all of the bad behavior that comes from three quarters of the people in the office. There is no accountability unless you have somehow disappointed them by not maintaining the excellence they have come to expect. You can do a thousand things right, but once you do something wrong they jump all over you and call you out in front of your peers. This leads to an astronomically high rate of turnover.

The management at this company also likes to tell you what you can discuss with your peers outside of work. When we found out that the new hires were being paid more than we were, we were told to not discuss these things or there would be a disciplinary action. What the management fails to realize is that is against the law. It violates the National Labor Relations Act. Also, they will trim hours from your time clock in order to hit their payroll numbers.

To be quite honest, this is a very low rent organization that hires low rent people to manage others that could do the job that they do. The Ashland building is so old that it is not handicap accessible and you would not want to use the bathroom there. They shut the heat off at night and leave the AC on when it is in the middle of winter. When you complain about that they tell you to just suck it up and wear a jacket.

To any prospective employee, I would say that they should avoid this place if taking pride in your work and feeling
  more... good about where you work is important to them. If you just want to be a cog in the wheel, keep your head down, and collect a check, then this place might be worth it. Otherwise, save yourself the inevitable frustration and go somewhere else.  less
Pros
steady check, not much else
Cons
you'll hate yourself for letting people treat you so poorly.

Onprocess Technology Reviews by Location