Onprocess Technology

Onprocess Technology Employer Reviews

Great Company
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee), Ashland, MANovember 30, 2014
The company has great benefits and is easy to work for as long as you do your job. They are pretty lenient. The hardest part is just dealing with the customers. The company has company parties from time to time and they treat their employees with respect.
Good
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Fall River, MAOctober 1, 2014
This is a great place to gain some work experience.fjhfjsekfjejfnjnskfndklzfndkjgfnefnjhsnufnerjfkki
Logistics Service Representative (Former Employee), Ashland, MAJuly 24, 2014
I had great co-workers.
The hardest part of the job is all of the clicks within the company as well as the gossiping.
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fall River, MAJune 8, 2014
Made outgoing calls to ensure the return of defective equipment while providing excellent customer service.
Not an understanding company.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Ashland, MAApril 29, 2014
I had a horrible experience working for this company. I was 12 weeks pregnant and had to be out of work for a week after having my appendix removed. I had called to tell them I would be returning to work that Tuesday they told me all I had to do was bring in all my doctors notes and a note saying I was able to return to work. That Tuesday I went in with everything they had asked for only to find out they had already terminated me anyways for being out of work for a week.
Incompetent and dishonest middle-management that take advantage of their productive employees.
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee), Ashland, MAApril 18, 2014
Pros: steady check, not much else
Cons: you'll hate yourself for letting people treat you so poorly.
What this place does worse than any place that I have ever worked at is they lean on their productive employees and do not acknowledge their hard work. At the same time that they do that they totally ignore all of the bad behavior that comes from three quarters of the people in the office. There is no accountability unless you have somehow disappointed them by not maintaining the excellence they have come to expect. You can do a thousand things right, but once you do something wrong they jump all over you and call you out in front of your peers. This leads to an astronomically high rate of turnover.

The management at this company also likes to tell you what you can discuss with your peers outside of work. When we found out that the new hires were being paid more than we were, we were told to not discuss these things or there would be a disciplinary action. What the management fails to realize is that is against the law. It violates the National Labor Relations Act. Also, they will trim hours from your time clock in order to hit their payroll numbers.

To be quite honest, this is a very low rent organization that hires low rent people to manage others that could do the job that they do. The Ashland building is so old that it is not handicap accessible and you would not want to use the bathroom there. They shut the heat off at night and leave the AC on when it is in the middle of winter. When you complain about that they tell you to just suck it up and wear a jacket.

To any prospective employee, I would say that they should avoid this place if taking pride in your work and feeling good about where you work is important to them. If you just want to be a cog in the wheel, keep your head down, and collect a check, then this place might be worth it. Otherwise, save yourself the inevitable frustration and go somewhere else.
Fun Company to work fo
Logistics Service Representative (Former Employee), Ashland, MAApril 7, 2014
The managers are great and they try to have fun. They are always joking around with the employees while at the same time they encouraged us to work hard.
Great company
Team Lead Nortel Logistics (Former Employee), Ashland, MAMarch 24, 2014
Great small company to work for. I enjoyed my time there. Very friendly. Bonuses every year in cash not in your check. The job really wasn't that hard. It was fun everyday I went into work.
Work Experiences Vary
Senior Logistics Representative Prime (Current Employee), Ashland, MAMarch 12, 2014
I have worked on a vast number of accounts here and for the most part I have like my co workers. I have not enjoyed most of my managers however. The people that get to that position here are more like robots who only have one function, to become base level salary employees, not have a life, and ruin the live's of others who try to enjoy a sunny sky, or a breeze in the air blowing through your hair.
Outstanding employees, unappreciative management.
Senior Logistics Service Representative (Current Employee), Fall River, MAFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: great employees, nice employees
Cons: broken chairs, old computers, micromanagement to the fullest, out of touch management

Terrible
Quota Management Specialist (Current Employee), Ashland, MAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: a meager paycheck
Cons: everything else
The worst job I have ever worked.
Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else
job duties
Logistics Service Rep (Former Employee), Fall River MassachusettsJanuary 22, 2014
Cons: pay rate work load schedule and management
Did not like anything about this job. This job was not a good job. I took this job because I needed a temporary position while waiting for my nursing license.
Employees get treated poorly & worked to the bone
Logistics Service Representative (Former Employee), Ashland, MAJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: steady paycheck (which many jobs have)
Cons: constant watch by 'big brother', little freedom, get written up easily, little recognition for hard work
I started off liking this job, but quickly realized its many, many cons of being employed there:

- No raises. ...Ever.

- EXTREMELY difficult to get promoted (if at all).

- Very few bonuses (and the ones you MIGHT get are meager).

- You could be written up for the littlest thing, even if it's completely out of your control. No place to park? Your problem (100x worse in the winter w/ snow). Late to work? Doesn't matter why, your problem. Sick? More than one day, your problem.

- I once worked overtime for a month without so much as a thank you, and a couple days after I went back to my regular hours I was asked when I could work overtime again.

- No one can use Spark (a company IM tool) unless they are asking a manager a question. If the managers aren't around and you have a question, you're still NOT supposed to 'bother' a coworker for help.

- If you have a moment when there's no work to do, you're supposed to sit at your desk and do NOTHING (ie, stare @ your computer screen) until work comes around. No quiet crossword puzzles @ your desk, no internet usage at ALL, no reading a book... just sit at your desk & wait like a good little robot.

- Don't like your shift? Too bad, it's the one you're going to have. People who got hired AFTER me got a shift I'd been asking for for over a year. Nice.

- Don't want to work weekends? That's nice. You're still going to, though. I wouldn't have minded if it wasn't EVERY SINGLE weekend (like, if there was a rotating schedule or something), but I barely spent one Saturday w/ my spouse for over a year.

- Cell phone at your desk? Doesn't – more... matter if it's far away from you & you're not even USING it, you could get in trouble (same thing as a book. Oh, and by the way... SEVERAL times I saw hypocritical managers using their phone, OR the internet, at their desk. But they're a manager, so it's okay for THEM to not follow the rules).

- You get one 1/2 hour for lunch, and (for full time workers) two 10-minute breaks. ...The breaks are barely enough time for you to get up, go all the way across the building (which is somewhat big) to use the bathroom, & get back to your desk. If you are ONE minute late coming back from lunch, you could get in trouble. And don't even THINK about coming back one minute EARLY... you could actually get in trouble for that too!

- OPT LITERALLY keeps track of every single second you are not on the phone/working at your desk ('scheduled adherence'). They're essentially punishing people for getting up to go to the bathroom (because you know, I can control EXACTLY when my bladder is full). Despicable.

- Fruit flies in the cafeteria, vending machines not always fully stocked (when they don't eat your money).

- Giving more than 2 weeks notice for a vacation or day off, and it's not necessarily during a holiday? That's nice... they can still deny you taking it though, because 'the department MIGHT be busy @ this time' (this happened to me asking 1+ month in advance). – less
Great Job
Call Center Rep (Current Employee), Fall River, MANovember 11, 2013
great people, room for growth if you are dedicated to the job (good attendance, quality of work, attitude and productivity (which is easily obtainable - you do this by sitting in your seat).
Horrible
Logistics & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fall River, MAOctober 25, 2013
This company has no respect for their workers. The environment is not positive one bit! There is little to NO room for any advancement.
I loved this job!
Logistics Service Representative (Former Employee), Ashland, MAAugust 21, 2013
Pros: the management was understanding
Cons: the recession cut hours
This is one of my favorite jobs! I really enjoyed working at this call center. I was paid good, until the recession started, and the management there was great at their jobs. I was given more responsibility over different cal to take and they trained me for more programs. I was great at my job and they rewarded me with gifts that I could really use.
OPT
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ashland, MAMay 8, 2013
Pros: flexible with family matters, made sure you understood the work before putting you into the program
Cons: listening into your conversations, lack of representation
I loved working there, the people and management were very nice, and made sure everything was up to date when something new was coming out. My co workers were excellent, if I needed help they make sure to show me as many times as I needed them to.
Manager (Current Employee), Fall River, MAApril 2, 2013
Pros: bonus program
Cons: n/a
Call Center environment making outbound calls and receiving Inbound calls on behalf of well known clients while providing great customer service.
OnProcess Technology INC
Logistics Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fall River, MAJanuary 7, 2013
I gave it 3 stars only because you can move up quickly if your really good at you job, like I did. However OnProcess has the worst turn over rate laying emplyee's of, or losing them due to hours being cut.
It's a good foot in the door.
Logistics Service Representative II (Former Employee), Ashland, MaDecember 12, 2012
Pros: great entry level call center
Cons: short breaks, healthcare quality was an issue, certain programs are driven by call numbers and not quality of call.
It's not hard to stand out at OnProcess. You can start out working the phones and work your way up quickly, but there isn't much incentive as far as wages, education reimbursement or vacation time. The glass ceiling is fairly low as well.

Onprocess Technology Salaries