CDL DRIVER (Asset Manager)
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager with responsibility to the Fleet Manager, the Asset Manager is responsible for the driving, management, maintenance, protection and repairs of Onsite Health’s assigned mobile medical and dental unit assets including, but not limited to:
- Safely driving tractor/trailers and/or RV mobile medical and dental units to and from
event locations and event sites.
- DOT compliance including maintaining accurate DOT records.
- Maintain medical and dental units in good working order and condition, including
mechanical, maintenance, preventative maintenance and aesthetic repair, secure and
manage costs of repairs/maintenance and vendors as necessary.
- Mobile medical and dental unit set up prior to event, maintenance during event, and
unit disassemble following event.
- Maintain medical and dental unit clinical and IT supplies and inventory, making certain
vehicle is fully stocked and ready prior to, during and following event.
- Schedule and supervise temporary drivers as needed.
- Event management ancillary support.
- Information technology and clinical troubleshooting and maintenance as required.
- Compile, enter, track data in computerized system.
- Professional presentation in front of customers and potential customers.
- Regional office staff support.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned and required.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements
- Ex-military with MOS in medical and or dental care.
- Current Class A Driver’s License (CDL) with clean driving record required.
- Must be able to pass DOT Physical and drug testing.
- 3 – 5 years experience driving commercial vehicles.
- Full understanding of DOT, OSHA and HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Mechanical repair skills and abilities required; such as welding, electrical, HVAC,
carpentry, small engine and large engine repair, etc.
- Auto Mechanic Certification highly preferred.
- Management experience, overseeing vehicles, equipment and staff required.
- Proven professional presentation and excellent customer service skills and abilities.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking the English language.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to learn and apply medical and dental processes and terminology.
- Must be able to meet the time requirements of the job.
- Proven analytical skills required.
- Proven ability to work independently or part of a team required.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of time and sleep in tractor sleeper as applicable - striving
to more local travel as team grows.
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to lifting up to
50 pounds, sitting and driving tractor trailer vehicles for hours at a time, getting into and
out of tractor trailer, setting up, maintaining and disassembling unit, etc.
- Previous experience transporting HAZMAT material is a plus.
- Ability to park vehicles on personal property is a plus.
Qualified candidates, please forward letter of interest (with required compensation) and resume.
Onsite Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.)