OnSite Health

OnSite Health Employee Reviews

What I Learned
Medical Technician (Former Employee), Grand Prairie TxMay 21, 2015
I learned to work in a fast paced environment. Worked well with my fellow employees. Worked with multiple types of medical tools.
worked an event with them in mid-December, still not paid as of mid-March.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Pflugerville, TXMarch 16, 2015
Pros: pay rate is very good. fast-pased.
Cons: time it takes to get paid. short break. can not get a hold of anyone.
I worked for Onsite Health as a temporary contractor for a Health Event at an Army National Guard Armory.

My job, as a Dental Assistant, was to take dental bitewing x-rays, exam charting and filing service members digital x-rays.

Pros to working with this company:

Great way to get some experience.
Fast-pased environment.
Working with Military service members.
Great rate of pay.

Cons to working with this company:

Only one 20 minute break per day for two 11 hour days.
Receiving your pay takes 30 days for direct deposit, or much longer for a paycheck mailed.
Getting a hold of management or accounting has been a nightmare to found out what is going on with my paycheck.
I worked an event with them in mid-December, still not paid as of mid-March.
food job
Independent Consultant Med Tech (Current Employee), Benicia, CADecember 2, 2014
this job is for someone in high school or just getting out of high school. you can be there 16 years and never move up the management is poor changes to much. there was no hard the enjoyable doing different things
Fast paced and teachable
phlebotomist (Former Employee), Benicia, CANovember 9, 2014
Pros: busy day's, great clients
Cons: people arenot always easy, i noticed just by talking with them, sometimes it eases them down
Pretty much as Total Wellness ,although their clients are from/in military Its just a very fasted pace day. Numbers in clients may varies in amount of clients.

its also a working knowledge that would never leave me.

Work was not a lot,just varied from seasons; Allergy,flu and the common colds.
GREAT LEARNING EXPERIENCE OF WHO NOT TO WORK FOR AGAIN
CONTRACTEE-MED TECH (Former Employee), ANY MILITARY BASE IN THE 50 US STATESSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: compensation is excellent "once you got paid"
Cons: management was awful; getting paid 30-60 days "after" you work and sometimes longer
CONTRACTORS OF MEDICAL/DENTAL WORK FOR THE US MILITARY AT ANY MILITARY BASE IN THE US. OR COULD TRAVEL ANYPLACE THE MILITARY IS IN THE WORLD.
Productive and fun workplace
Medical Technician/ Per Diem Medical Assistant (Current Employee), MassSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: helping our troops
Cons: long drives
Me and my co-workers prep the United State Soldiers for deployment. We do their vitals, EKG's, dental, vision, hearing and Phlebotomy. My boss and my co-workers are amazing to work with. The best part of the day is knowing that you have helped and have made someones day better and knowing that you have taking care of the troops that serve our country is the most wonderful feeling.
Wonderful work place
phlebotomist (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 10, 2014
This is a wonderful job, great pay, coworkers are great and caring people
on resume
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Ball, LAMay 28, 2014
Its a great company to work with. I get to interact with different environments and people.
Onsite Health
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), CharlotteMay 5, 2014
Onsite Health is a company that goes around to give physicals to soldiers. I participate with this company when they come to my area.
nice place to work
physical tech (Former Employee), bay cityApril 20, 2014
Pros: free lunch weekends off
Cons: mu
Comprehensive knowledge of Health & Wellness Screener
-- Perform finger sticks using Cholestech LDX machines to calculate total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides and glucose
-- Determine blood pressure measurement using both manual and automatic cuffs
-- Calculate body composition, including: height, weight, waist circumference, BMI and percent body fat using the Omron Body fat Analyzer
Bone Density
Health Coaching
experience with health screenings
Reliable form of transportation
Excellent opportunity to perfect and refine your skills
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: experience, travel and learning
Cons: it is not full time therefore benefits are not offered.
This job has given me the opportunity to use all of the skills I gained in school. My job duties include performing health screenings for members of the Oregon National Guard. Vitals, EKGs, vision screening, immunization injections and blood draws. The management is very good at making sure that all information regarding the events is communicated and have a vested interest in making sure that all employees get to work each station and learn as much as possible. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fast pace and getting to help the men and women that serve our country.
productive and fun place to work
work PRN (Current Employee), el pasoFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: lots of over time
typical day at work is clock in and set up, and wait for soldiers to come to your station
Fast Paced friendly enviornment
Medical Technician (Former Employee), San Marcos, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: waiting for work sites
Walk in to many patients ready for lab work. Begin blood draws and immunizations, set up medical records for those who were wandering. Vision Screening tests.
good job
medical asstaint (Former Employee), Springfield, OROctober 26, 2013
helped a lot of solders I leared a lot of different stuff it is agood company to work for
look out
IT Project Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 9, 2013
Not the greatest, not the most honest place to work.
The Austin TX office is ethical, honest and a great place to work. Corp office, etc, I would stay as far away as possible.
Fun fast paced environment.
Medical Technologist (Current Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 19, 2013
Pros: recieve mileage and meal allowance when traveling away from home.
Cons: when traveling out of town for work we have to stay in a room with one other person.
Great job to have if you want to pick up extra hours on weekends. The people are all easy to get along with. Travel is required.
PRN position
Medical Technician (Former Employee), Franklin, NC and Clyde, NCJune 6, 2013
This position is only PRN. When there is a need for medical personel at there events they will call. This job envolves providing medical services to soldiers before deployment. It may be a 6 hour day or it could be a 12 hour day. The soldiers may need blood drawn or just immunizations. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know some of the soldiers. There really is no hard part to the job.
Very straight to the point.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Arlington, VAMay 16, 2013
The job was very straight forward and organized. I was also paid well, I got good experience with customer service as well.
Great place to work due to all the hands on activity produced during the production period.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 14, 2013
A typical work day with OnSite Health is very busy and productive caring for the Military Personal. By obtaing vitals,various lab procedures, updating there medical record into the EMR data base and assisting the Physicans with whatever is needed to help the Military to better serve our Country. OnSite was a very fast paced setting that required you to work 12hr days to which I loved.
Flexible company with cross country benefits.
Driver/ Maintenance (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: see different parts of the country
Cons: no stability. work when you are needed. not when you need work.
Drive across the U.S.
Setup in a new city every week.
Learned about maintaing RV's and dental eqiupment.
Managers help in every way they possibly can.
Co-workers are from all different types of backgrounds.