OnSite Health Employee Reviews

productive
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Crystal City, VAMay 24, 2017
This was so long ago I have little memory of this job all I remember was I was helping my step mother with her company as a data entry specialist so me being that young making 10 dollars a hour was cool enough to me
Pros
cool
Cons
n/a
Tense work days
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAFebruary 9, 2017
I prepared confidential paperwork. I learned what a lot of different documents were in the medical field. Management was not very helpful, so it was a fend for yourself. The hardest part of the job was electronically filing proper paperwork, otherwise it could mess you someone else's personal information. Most enjoyable was being with the few people that I now call close friends.
Pros
lenient work schedule
Cons
Healthcare
Wonderful Opportunity to work with the Military
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 12, 2017
Interesting work environment and great way to keep up with applying your medical assisting skills.

The tech all work mobile for the military. Working with Onsite has given me the ability to learn new skills while on the job.
Pros
Valuable work experience
Cons
limited hours
Fantastic Company!!
Event Manager (Current Employee) –  East coast region, and the Mid-West as neededJuly 13, 2016
Onsite Health is one of the most satisfying careers one could hope for. The only fault, lest one thrives on it, is the travel. Doesn't make for a well balanced home/work life. The gratitude and praise received after every event from the client was almost compensation enough. Cooperate offices are always very personable and helpful when needed, along with ensuring every tool or option possible was available. Major company with a Mom and Pop feel!
Pros
Excellent company, structured phenomenally well, typically working with thee U.S. Army it is always satisfying .
Cons
Territory travel.
Diverse
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 24, 2016
Worked a lot with soldiers. I had to share a room with employees. it was a different experience. good company for the most part,
fun to work
Medical assistant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 26, 2016
set up one day prior to event. Brief soldiers morning of event so they know what stations to go to. we can be there for 17 hours just to make sure we get every soldier through the event.
Pros
Soldiers corroperate very well
Cons
healthcare
Productive in working with American Soldier
Medical Administrative Assistance/ Lab Tech (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 18, 2016
I enjoy working with the Soldiers and making a different in their life.I over seen 170 Soldier through the day taking vital sign, height and weight.
As a group we worked together giving venipuncture blood drawing and fingerstick with CardioChek / Cholestech

I learn how to get better fingerstick and venipuncture with smaller vein.
The hardest part of this job, you not able to find breaks in between
Pros
12 hours a day on the weekend
Cons
Events varies every Weekend
Great enviroment
Event manager/ Med Tech (Current Employee) –  Pflugerville, TXOctober 19, 2015
Great company to travel with and work with. Hard work gives you promotions. Everyone helps everyone. Traveling to different areas. Long hours.
Pros
Pays for travel, rentals, and hotels
Cons
Short breaks. No lunches.
Fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bourne, MAAugust 12, 2015
I fully enjoyed this job. The management were informative and helpful. Every time I was called to work with this company, new people would be there I leaned how to work as a team with new people with confidence.
Seldom work availability from company
Medical Technician (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 11, 2015
Though this is a company that allows a flexible work schedule, the events are few and far between. The pay is decent but taxes are not with held and it is wise for anyone contractor working for the company to keep that in mind for the tax season.
The average time to receive pay from an event is about a month.
What I Learned
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie TxMay 21, 2015
I learned to work in a fast paced environment. Worked well with my fellow employees. Worked with multiple types of medical tools.
worked an event with them in mid-December, still not paid as of mid-March.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pflugerville, TXMarch 16, 2015
I worked for Onsite Health as a temporary contractor for a Health Event at an Army National Guard Armory.

My job, as a Dental Assistant, was to take dental bitewing x-rays, exam charting and filing service members digital x-rays.

Pros to working with this company:

Great way to get some experience.
Fast-pased environment.
Working with Military service members.
Great rate of pay.

Cons to working with this company:

Only one 20 minute break per day for two 11 hour days.
Receiving your pay takes 30 days for direct deposit, or much longer for a paycheck mailed.
Getting a hold of management or accounting has been a nightmare to found out what is going on with my paycheck.
I worked an event with them in mid-December, still not paid as of mid-March.
Pros
Pay rate is very good. Fast-pased.
Cons
Time it takes to get paid. Short break. Can not get a hold of anyone.
food job
Independent Consultant Med Tech (Current Employee) –  Benicia, CADecember 2, 2014
this job is for someone in high school or just getting out of high school. you can be there 16 years and never move up the management is poor changes to much. there was no hard the enjoyable doing different things
Fast paced and teachable
phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Benicia, CANovember 9, 2014
Pretty much as Total Wellness ,although their clients are from/in military Its just a very fasted pace day. Numbers in clients may varies in amount of clients.

its also a working knowledge that would never leave me.

Work was not a lot,just varied from seasons; Allergy,flu and the common colds.
Pros
Busy day's, great clients
Cons
People arenot always easy, I noticed just by talking with them, sometimes it eases them down
Great learning experience of who not to work for again
CONTRACTEE-MED TECH (Former Employee) –  ANY MILITARY BASE IN THE 50 US STATESSeptember 25, 2014
Contractors of medical/dental work for the us military at any military base in the us. Or could travel anyplace the military is in the world.
Pros
Compensation is excellent "once you got paid"
Cons
Management was awful; getting paid 30-60 days "after" you work and sometimes longer
Productive and fun workplace
Medical Technician/ Per Diem Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  MassSeptember 23, 2014
Me and my co-workers prep the United State Soldiers for deployment. We do their vitals, EKG's, dental, vision, hearing and Phlebotomy. My boss and my co-workers are amazing to work with. The best part of the day is knowing that you have helped and have made someones day better and knowing that you have taking care of the troops that serve our country is the most wonderful feeling.
Pros
helping our troops
Cons
long drives
Wonderful work place
phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 10, 2014
This is a wonderful job, great pay, coworkers are great and caring people
on resume
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Ball, LAMay 28, 2014
Its a great company to work with. I get to interact with different environments and people.
Onsite Health
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  CharlotteMay 5, 2014
Onsite Health is a company that goes around to give physicals to soldiers. I participate with this company when they come to my area.
Different atmosphere at every job site
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 30, 2014
Overall great company to work for. Interacting with military personnel as they return or get ready for deployment. The hardest part of the job is the traveling because it is uncompensated. Other than that there are no complaints.
Cons
Lack of contract jobs in the area

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OnSite Health. Our community is ready to answer.