OnSite Innovations Employee Reviews

Great Work Environment
Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 11, 2017
Wonderful work environment, and an overall fun job! Everyone is very helpful and kind. As far as EMS goes, this would be the type of place to work and gain experience.
Engaging supportive leadership, Interested in developing both it's programs and it's practitioners.
Director of Athletic Training (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYMay 7, 2017
Working with Onsite-innovations had helped me to develop as a practitioner and leader far beyond what the traditional setting allows. Supportive management that provides constructive feedback oriented to helping and empowering their employees to be successful.
Pros
Pay, hours, benefits, culture
Cons
Sometimes clients are difficult and not supportive.
Great working environment
Occupational Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLApril 24, 2017
There is a great team of supporters and resources to meet the demands of the clinic. I currently work at a phosphorus mining company handling DOT physicals, drug and alcohol testing, hearing exams, blood draws, and vaccinations.
Great upper Mnagement and Compensation
Medical Department Assistant/Claims Manager (Former Employee) –  Coatesville, PANovember 1, 2016
I really enjoyed working for OnSite Innovations. I learned so much from hands on training and had excellent management.
Pros
Great work hours and Great Management
Cons
Job cut backs
Team Player
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAApril 9, 2015
My typical work day consist of checking in patients, verify current address and any changes with information in company database.

Collect and process urine specimens for drug screens. This was my first experience with assisting physician assistant with DOT exams.

I started working here through an agency Protocall Staffing and I was hired temp to permanent.

My manager was very helpful with showing me the proper procedure with the paper work associated with DOT exams and physicals.

The hardest part of my job is being bored during down time. I often ask the Physician Assistant for more duties.

The most enjoyable part of my job is I enjoy working with the patients and staff here. I take pride in my job.
Pros
I am able to run the office by myself when Physician Assistant is unable to come into the office.
Cons
I do not like being non productive. I take pride in my job.
Dynamic and Engaging
Athletic Trainer (ATC) (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDDecember 2, 2013
Onsite Innovations has given me the opportunity to grow as a health care professional with the proper balance between self-autonomy and integrated professionals. I currently work per diem hours for this company.