OnTrac Employee Reviews

the people atthe bottom are great.
CCA / CS Research (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 24, 2017
tha management sucks. They are all immature and mediocre. The supervisors don't know how to be a leader and how yhe system works. Though the ordinary workers are great!
Honestly this job kinda sucks.
Sorter (Current Employee) –  Commerce, CAApril 21, 2017
This is a tough job. I work in the overnight shift and that in itself is tough. Sometimes the management is difficult. People leave whenever they want to and managers won't do anything about it. Its a good place to work for a temporary time.
Pros
Guaranteed work everyday.
Cons
Tough hours and sometimes you can't leave early. Manfatory days even on your days off
Run Away
Sr. Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 16, 2017
Mgmnt is horrible and don't care about their staff. They try but miss the mark when it comes to moral and they don't build their staff up and would rather just replace you if you have a backbone.
Physically demanding
Package Handler/Sorter (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAApril 13, 2017
Able to life minimum of 50 lbs
Load trailers
Unload trailers
Van line operator
pallet jack/forklift usage
sort boxes to designated spot
able to work in a fast paste enviornment
Pros
Good personalities; great people
Cons
Sort is Unorganized
Ontrac is a great company to work for
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAApril 11, 2017
I started working at Ontrac back in 2011. And I am grateful to be a part of the team. As a father of one & one on the way, it is difficult to find a job where they are flexible. They were aware about my sched. And were able to work around it. I come to work with a smile on my face and leave with a smile on my face.
Pros
None of this job
Cons
Teamwork
Intense job
Senior Lead (Current Employee) –  Bell Gardens, CAApril 11, 2017
Pay is good for a part time job, works good with student schedules, able to get more hours if people are willing to stay later, great job where you can move up in the business
Pros
Works around school schedules
Cons
More of a part time job
Good and Quick
AM Sorter (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVApril 8, 2017
Real fast pace job that doesn't go on for a long time and easy to understand. Nice environment to be in, not very hostile. Management is great easy to work with.
Hot in the trucks
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVApril 3, 2017
My job i was throwing trucks all day no other things except sweeping when done. Management was great there all and all had a wonderful time there at ontrac
Package Processor
Package Processor (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 28, 2017
Responsible for verifying customer information and processing packages.

Processing packages, sorting, Stacking, rapping, and loading into trucks for shipping to locations
Material sorter
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 26, 2017
Way to much work for not enough money. You are overly worked, and they expect females to do very hard manual labor. When I got hired I was told I would just scan in the incoming packages but they had me do much much more . Not worth your time trust me .
Pros
Sign on bonus
Cons
Everything, extremely cold in the winter
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAMarch 12, 2017
This is a very good place to work as a student. My time here was enjoyable and the environment was good. Work was done at an exceptional pace with exceptional quality.
Fast pace and fun work place with ping pong tables.
AM Sorter (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVMarch 10, 2017
As a AM sorter you come in at 3am 5 days a week and you work on the "Black Belt" picking and sorting boxes based upon the zip code you are assigned. Due to very poor management and lack there of I had no choice but to resign after a year.
Pros
pay, early morning shift so you are off by noon and paid vacation.
Cons
short to no breaks and poor management
Not the best
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMarch 9, 2017
A typical day working for manpower depends on what company needs an expendable asset or extra hands. Depending on what company needs employees will determine what you learn and the majority of the time the company only needs you for a few weeks, while they look for actual employees to fill your spot. The hardest part of the job is actually having Manpower provide a reasonable job.
Cons
They really don't try to help you, and show very little intrest in you.
i worked a 3 person job
manager/ Pm Ops Assistant (Former Employee) –  slc utahMarch 8, 2017
I was working 12-16 hrs shifts and I was doing a job of 3 I complained to my manager that I needed to be compensated for all the work I do and the branch manager said no, so I left because obviously I wasn't being appreciated for everything I was doing for the new young company
Very professional and employee centered culture
Special Projects Technician (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNMarch 7, 2017
A well run company that cares for its employees and compensates them well for their time and commitment, ready and willing to train any employee willing to learn and cross train in their given field.
Pros
Flexible training and supportive management. Lots of opportunity for growth and skill attainment.
Cons
Long hours and contract dependent.
Stable
PACKAGE HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAMarch 7, 2017
It wasn't a bad job in the beginning, I enjoyed going into work every night because the workers and management made it very comfortable when I first started working there, It was fullfilling environment. No complaints until the end when volume got very low and there was less work and less hours managment was very unsatisfying and the environment became poor and unorganized.
Very nice employees and management
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 7, 2017
The pay is good, but don't offer benefits until you make 30 hours a week but they don't give you any hours. You only do 10-15 hours a week. They also send you home when work starts to slow down.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
You get sent home when work is slow
work environment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAMarch 6, 2017
great work area. enjoyed time at ontrac enjoyed the freedom and time and the people around me. great team work
hardest part of the job was using my personal car to deliver
a great company with a lot of room for advancement
AM Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 2, 2017
The job is great if you like being on the phones and helping people. They have a lot of advancement opportunities and great benefits.
Detail-oriented with advanced leadership skills. Communicate effectively with others. Calm under pressure, work well in fast-paced
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAMarch 2, 2017
It's was a great experience working there helped me expand my work ethics it was a work in a fast-paced company , It was an opportunity to use my knowledge and experience to help grow within the company