Onward Technologies Inc.

Onward Technologies Inc. Employer Reviews

Product Engineer
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Farmington HillsFebruary 16, 2014
Currently working as Project engineer and onsite coordinator in the design team involved in the new product design and development. Client is a leading Interior design and building Parts, company based in United State of America. Job involves design of Car Interior, which includes design and development of Body side part and Ergonomics study of all components body side associated parts from concept design to the finished Parts using CATIA V5 software.
Working as a team member in Design as project Engineer of 'Nissan Altima' Passenger Car.
Employee-friendly environment with opportunity for professional growth and development
Project Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 17, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, ability to work from different locations, health insurance, company cell phone and compensation for wireless internet at home
Cons: lack of personal interaction, lack of variety in job in recent years
I performed the duties of my position with Onward remotely, and stayed in contact with co-workers and clients through email and telephone. Over my 6+ years of employment with Onward, and as the first and only person in the company to hold my specific position, I have taken the lead on expanding my duties and responsibilities while earning job title promotions and salary increases twice over the course of my career. Management works in collaboration with employees to optimize productivity and encourage a team-oriented atmosphere. The success of this approach was reflected in our clients' positive feedback and continued business. My co-workers each have a unique area of expertise, and we all work cooperatively to share information and ideas among our team, and execute tasks and projects effectively. The most difficult part of my employment with Onward has been the lack of face-to-face interaction with my co-workers and clients. I have most enjoyed the benefits of a job from home while it was conducive to our lifestyle. I now look forward to the opportunity to expand my experience to a work environment where I can interact in person with my supervisor/s and co-workers.
be unemployed rather working here
Pg (Former Employee), GlobalApril 9, 2013
family run business not good for professionals
be unemployed rather working here
Onward was a good place to work
field service technician (Former Employee), chicago,Illinois, 60601March 6, 2012
Pros: very laid back atmosphere
Cons: no cons
Small company to work for> I believe Onward is still growing, management and personnel was pleasant to work for, good working environment.