ONYX Healthcare USA, Inc. is a subsidiary of the ASUS Computer Group that focuses on providing design manufacturing service for healthcare professionals and hospitals within medical OEM/ODM and healthcare IT markets. The company designs and manufactures a full line of medically certified (EN/UL 60601-1) hospital devices such as Medical Computing Station, Slim Medical Fanless Panel PC, Medical Tablet PC, Bedside Infotainment Terminal, Clinical Motherboard, etc. through ISO9001/13485 regulated production procedure.
For further details on ONYX Healthcare USA, Inc., please visit us at http://usa.onyx-healthcare.com.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to order entry, product allocation, RMA process and general customer service. Duties include answering phones, filing, and email response for order support and various other order related issues (shipment status, price issues, sales/price information, etc.)
- Generate and issue sales orders, shipping document and invoices to clients.
- Resolve any customer issues in a timely and productive manner, and identify and implement process improvements.
- Communicate status with client when needed.
- Manage the purchasing cycle from quote to invoice.
- Procure product based on Client/Company approval, with existing preferred vendors and track purchasing activity.
- Receive incoming and ship outgoing products.
- Coordinate special orders with appropriate internal departments.
- Create RMA’s for defective products and track vendor return requests.
- Escalate all issues as defined by management directive.
- Participate in team endeavors and be a collaborative team player.
- Complete all tasks as assigned.
- 2 or 4 year college graduate preferred.
- Experience as a customer service rep or inside sales.
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills.
- Demonstrate good follow-up skills.
- Some office management experience.
- Some knowledge of IT products.
- Strong Organizational and exceptional customer service skills and ability to promote a positive interactive exchange.
- Competent in communicating processes, procedures and updates to a large range of professionals clearly, concisely and professionally.
- Technical competencies include efficient use of computer programs such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Oracle.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
- Analytical, critical thinking and deductive reasoning required to complete requests.
- Bilingual English\Mandarin is a plus.
- Base salary will be determined based on the experience level.
- Compensation & benefit packages including: Medical, Dental, Vision and Simple IRA.
- Operations Coordinator is entitled to the annual and quarterly bonus structure based on quota fulfillment.
Healthcare industry is a long lasting and fast booming industry with lots of growth potential. If you are looking to establish a career with the leading design manufacturing service member company of the ASUS Computer Group, please forward your resume via email according to the following instructions. We look forward to working with you soon.