Opal Services

Opal Services Employer Reviews

great supervisor's and Coworkers
Direct support care professional (Former Employee), Eagan, MNDecember 31, 2013
Pros: great benefits, great work environment
Cons: can't think of any!!
I enjoyed my time at opal and their was a lot of team spirit and working together as a team. I would work their again. A typical day at work went very nice and for the most everyone got along well. The most enjoyable was the individual personalities and how neat everyone was.
Excellent Working Environment
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee), Eagan, MNNovember 15, 2013
Pros: management, consumers, learning opportunity
I truly enjoyed my time at Opal Services! Getting to know the consumers and learning so much from them, as well as Opal Services proved to be highly beneficial to my growth. I would recommend working with them if given the opportunity to do so. The only reason I had to leave was to attend school in another state.
Great team work and supervisors
Direct support care Professional (Former Employee), Eagan, MNJuly 22, 2013
Pros: good pay and benefits!!
Cons: none!!
Very good place to work and very well organized. Everyone works as a team and interacts with the clients. Workers have a very caring attitude.
Nice workplace
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee), South Saint Paul, MNFebruary 15, 2013
Working for Opal Services is overall enjoyable, especially in the specific group home I'm hired at. A typical day at work would be making breakfast for the consumers, assisting them with bathing, going out for walks and on activities, making lunch and doing crafts and puzzles. Also light daily cleaning around the house as needed. I love the women I – more... provide services for. The hardest part of the job is dealing with stubborn behaviors, but those behaviors are rare. The most enjoyable part is simply being with the women I work for. They've become positive people in my life and true companions.
Opal Services has nice, thorough training classes. My coworkers have all been great and some have even become friends outside of work. – less

About Opal Services

Black Opal Energy is a Alberta based clean tech company that prides itself as one of the premier wastewater companies. With our – Read more