Open Systems International, Inc. (www.osii.com) - a fast paced and dynamic software company has an immediate full-time position for a highly professional and career-oriented IT System Administrator in our Medina, MN office.
We are seeking a self-motivated candidate who has the ability to prioritize, multitask and keep multiple projects organized, on track and moving forward. The successful candidate should be energetic, outgoing and detail-oriented, have exceptional communication skills and will thrive in a team environment.
- Administer servers by managing user accounts, performing backups and monitoring system capacity and performance.
- Administer email system and secure remote access for employees.
- Support, develop and implement policies for appropriate and effective use of OSI information systems.
- Produce periodic reports of system performance and capacity.
- Support computer hardware, including installation, configuration and testing of servers, workstations, printers and routers. Troubleshoot and resolve problems and/or failures.
- Manage access to and security of OSI intellectual property and business intelligence by controlling information access as appropriate.
- Evaluate and recommend hardware and software resources required to meet current and future corporate technology needs.
- Maintain knowledge of current hardware and software products, and emerging technologies.
- Assist employees with effective use of hardware and software products. Recommend or provide training as appropriate.
- Four-year degree (preferred) or Two-year degree (required) in Information Systems, Computer Technology or related technical field.
- 3-5 years of System Administration experience in a Windows environment.
- Administration/Installation experience with Microsoft Enterprise Applications, such as Exchange, SQL, etc.
- 3-5 years of VMware vSphere experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time regular employees. Benefits include flexible work hours, health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays.
Additional perks include free beverages, employee events, fitness discounts, casual Fridays, exciting travel opportunities, direct deposit, employee referral bonus programs, and monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development. To join our successful team, see application instructions below.
Please forward your resume, cover letter and any salary expectations via email to Human Resources. Include the following Reference Job Code in your EMAIL Subject Line: IT1-13
If you are unable to apply electronically, please send your resume with appropriate job code to:
OSI, Human Resources
4101 Arrowhead Drive
Medina, MN 55340
OSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.