==About our company==
With a small team of smart people, who like working hard and having fun too, we released a disruptive Enterprise Management Software suite. Since it's creation in 2005, OpenERP has aimed to be a fully Open Source, full featured (Accounting, HR, CRM, Manufacturing, Warehouse, etc.) alternative to traditional business application suites such as SAP and Microsoft.
Over the years our little team has grown to serve over 400 partners in more than 100 countries, while maintaining our commitment to the open source community and providing a friendly and stimulating work environment for our employees.
Read what people say about us: https://twitter.com/openerp/favorites
Visit us at http://www.openerp.com
The OpenERP America's team is responsible for the development of OpenERP in both North and Latin America. The sales assistant is part of the sales team in charge of the recruitment of new channel partners. OpenERP is relying on a channel of integrators who deploy the software locally. We enjoy a strong demand from potential partners who would like to become certified OpenERP Partners. The purpose of this position is to qualify leads and schedule appointments with the senior chanel recruiter executives.
The position includes:
- Sending welcome emails to potential partners who enquire about the partners program with all the information about the partnership program
- Following up by phone to schedule a meeting with the potential partner
- Running follow up marketing campaigns to refresh leads when the volume of leads is not sufficient
- Updating the CRM with the call and setting the next action dates
This position is located in Redwood City, CA.
Preferably at least 1 year of experience
Quick and autonomous learner, problem-solving personality, enthusiastic when faced with technical challenges
Team spirit and excellent communication
==Required skills: ==
- You speak fluently English and Spanish
- You have quivalent experience
- You are an excellent communicator
- Autonomous, Fast-learner, Reactive to change
- You are able to work in a "start up" fast paced environment, hands on attitude
- You are results-driven
==Nice-to-have skills: ==
- You speak Brazillian Portuguese
==What we offer==
- complete functional OpenERP training
- nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team
- great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development
- the opportunity to join a popular open source project
- full-time job with an attractive benefits package
Send us your application (resume) by replying to this ad.