==About our company==
With a small team of smart people, who like working hard and having fun too, we released a disruptive Enterprise Management Software suite. Since it's creation in 2005, OpenERP has aimed to be a fully Open Source, full featured (Accounting, HR, CRM, Manufacturing, Warehouse, etc.) alternative to traditional business application suites such as SAP and Microsoft.
Over the years our little team has grown to serve over 400 partners in more than 100 countries, while maintaining our commitment to the open source community and providing a friendly and stimulating work environment for our employees.
Read what people say about us: https://twitter.com/openerp/favorites
Visit us at http://www.openerp.com
This position involves comprehensive bookkeeping as well as office assistance.
- A/R, A/P, collecting invoices, collecting receipts, receiving payments, reconciliation, bank statements entries, depreciation, deffered revenues
- validation of the books with our CPA
- proficiency with Quickbooks
- very strong willingness to learn a new accounting system (OpenERP). One major challenge of this position will be to transfer what still needs to be transferred over to OpenERP. In that regard, you will follow a 1 week functional training.
- cross-validation with the CRM
- control customer aging balance
- event management: publication of events online and on-premise,
- purchasing of office supplies, payment of bills, payment of contractors
- payroll: control of time off and expenses
- recruitment: job postings online and shortlisting of candidates
- documents translation (if applicable)
- collect mail
This position is located in Redwood City, CA.
Bachelor in accounting or administrative-related area or equivalent by experience
Preferably at least 1 year of experience
Interest for enterprise application development
Quick and autonomous learner, problem-solving personality, enthusiastic when faced with technical challenges
Team spirit and excellent communication
==Required skills: ==
- Autonomous, Fast-learner, Reactive to change
- Willingness to evolve in a startup setting
==Nice-to-have skills: ==
- Spanish is a strong plus
==What we offer==
- complete functional OpenERP training
- nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team
- great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development
- the opportunity to join a popular open source project
- full-time job with an attractive benefits package
Send us your application (resume) by replying to this ad.