Location: Boston MA
OpenExchange (www.openexc.com) is looking for an experienced technical support representative to join our support team. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, goal-oriented and team-focused with a passion for working with customers. The technical support representative will assist the OpenExchange sales, customer success and engineering teams with pre- and post-sales efforts working with customers, as well as the application and video infrastructures used by OpenExchange.
- Provide support to customers as a subject matter expert in the features of OpenExchange
- Work with sales and customer success teams to provide a technical solution to establish and test connectivity with client’s current network / video conferencing infrastructure (desktops, VC rooms, mobile, security, compliance, operations, etc.).
- Coordinate/act as point for customer rollouts, including deployment, onboarding, training, user account creation and endpoint certification.
- Provide customer support including help desk coverage, reports to customers (usage, accounts, etc.), and ongoing training.
- Provide high-touch virtual meeting support including conference support (setup, bandwidth acquisition, testing and concierge), virtual roadshow day support, meeting setup and hosting (Concierge Service).
- Work closely with sales, marketing and channel support to participate in demos and meetings, use and update SalesForce.com (CRM), assist with sales/services collateral and whitepaper writing and editing.
- Work closely with the product team to assist with product feedback, bug tracking, feature requests, and testing and QA of new releases.
- Diagnose bugs found in customer use and work with vendors to raise trouble tickets, supply logs, test scenarios in order to resolve open issues. Work with the technical infrastructure team to help plan upgrades, capacity increases and failure avoidance strategies.
- BA, BS or equivalent and 2+ years of experience in video sales engineering, technical support role or as a video conference operator
- Must demonstrate exceptional customer relations skills
- Strong experience with video conference products such as Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom, Microsoft Lync and Vidyo
- Familiarity with related technologies such as Unified Communications, Web conferencing (H.323, SIP, etc.), VoIP, IP networks, switching/routing protocols, QoS
- Some familiarity with firewalls and firewall traversal (e.g. Cisco Expressway, NAT, DNS)
- Familiarity with networking protocols
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Excellent organizational, documentation and communication skills
- Experience working in rapidly changing environment and ability to work in coordination with marketing, sales and engineering/development
- Energetic self-starter who shows personal initiative
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA/CCIE) or Polycom CVE are a plus
OpenExchange is a pioneer in the B2B video communication and collaboration field. Our break-through cloud-based video platform helps the financial community safely and securely find their industry counterparts, coordinate video meetings and engage in scheduled and on-demand video calls and events. Come join the OpenExchange team and help people do business in ways they (and you) never thought possible. www.openexc.com
Indeed - 12 months ago
OpenExchange is a pioneer in the B2B video communication and collaboration field. Our break-through cloud-based video platform helps the...