OpenWorks Employee Reviews in United States

Best Janitorial company work ethic I've ever experienced
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaJune 29, 2015
Since I've been employed with OpenWorks my experience has been by far a wonderful one.
For the first time I'm in a janitorial company that truly cares, not only for each and every one of there clients but makes their employees feel appreciated and recognized.
The company is very well organized and continues to develop and grow their methods as well as helping their employees reach new goals!
Pros
A company that cares and nurtures their employees
Cons
I really have nothing that I can point out as a flaw since I've been with the company
Great culture & great career opportunities
Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 29, 2015
The company environment makes this a great place to work. The leaders of this company value your opinion and are always looking for ways to make not only the company better but each individual and department. I love the transparency at OpenWorks - everyone always knows where the company stands month to date and quarter to date financially and knows our company's budget goals for the year. Not only that, but you always know where you personally stand and how you're doing day over day.
great company to work for
District manager (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 29, 2015
great company to work for, lots of ways to get bonuses. Team work, management is good and helpful, good training. hardest part of the job is all the driving
Pros
good pay, commissions, team work
Cons
driving, wear and tear on your vehicle
Great Culture
Director (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 28, 2015
Great incentive and bonus program,good work life balance.This company has a awesome vision for the future and invests in the employees to achieve goals.
Pros
Management Trasparency
Cons
commute to office
Openworks is a GREAT place to work!
Controller (Current Employee) –  Phoenix ArizonaJune 28, 2015
I have worked for Openwork's for over 4 1/2 years and am planning to stay for many years to come due to the following reasons.

Great culture.

If you work hard and are dedicated you can grow within the company.

Great team atmosphere where people work together to allow everyone to succeed.

Love the work/life balance.

Have always provided the tools I have needed to succeed.
Pros
Friendly Team Environment
Cons
I haven’t had any negative experiences yet, I have been extremely pleased working in this environment.
Great culture and work environment
Account of Executive (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 26, 2015
Solid company with many talented individuals that work well together to make the company goals a reality. Great work life balance, many incentives like trips and bonuses. Really great upside potential.
Pros
Great incentive and bonus program, great work life balance
Cons
lots of driving
Great Company Culture and Benefits
Executive & Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 25, 2015
- Great Company Culture and Benefits
- Tremendous Growth Opportunities and Career Advancement
- Great work life balance
Great Culture and Plenty of Opportunity
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 25, 2015
My experience with OpenWorks has been very positive. I came in with little outside sales experience and both the management team and the more tenured salespeople have been excellent resources in helping me get up to speed quickly and have proved repeatedly through their actions that they are personally invested in my success. All levels of management are straightforward and clearly communicate all expectations including performance, KPIs, and most importantly - attitude. The management team has built a very competitive and collaborative culture with a central theme around teamwork. Overall I have really enjoyed beginning my career at OpenWorks and look forward to helping this company grow and succeed in the future.
Pros
Culture, Team Environment, Rewards Top Performers, Consistent Growth and Opportunity
Cons
Slow Sales Cycle at Times, Lot of Cold-Calling
Great company with a vision for the future
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 25, 2015
This company has a awesome vision for the future and invests in the employees to acheive those goals. It has a great culture around the office and in meetings which has employees feeling great about the work and enviroment. Great management that let's everyone voice opionions and suggestions without any issues. All ideas from any employee can be implemented if they think it will benefit the company. Your voice is always heard and listened to, just an all around great place to work.
Pros
Great Pay, Opportunity for advancement
Cons
Benefits cost is high
Great People! Great Work Enviroment!
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 25, 2015
OpenWorks is an extremely motivated organization and it is led by some of the best in the business. Bonus potential is excellent and career advancement is expected. If you are looking to move forward in life this is the place to be.
Pros
Work independently with just enough oversight. Commision and bonus potential.
Cons
The work can be very demanding at times. Multi-tasking is essential.
Growth company with new talent
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 22, 2015
This is the best company I have worked for and although fairly new in the management team (2 years) the company has recruited top notch talent that has contributed to the record breaking growth. A great place to work and I look forward to many years of continues success, teamwork, transparency and a fun place to work.
Pros
Great contests and commissions program
Cons
Growing pains
Great growth potential
Operations (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 16, 2014
OpenWorks is a company that has experienced it's fair share of growing pains, but it continues to grow at a rapid pace. Senior leadership has good tenure, with a CEO leading the charge for 31 years. The company culture has been fully developed and the entire base of employees is empowered to impact overall company performance. Great work/life balance.
Pros
opportunities for advancement, challenge, growth
Cons
could improve benefits package
Competitive and Progressive Company
Sales (Current Employee) –  TexasOctober 16, 2014
Progressive company with a competitive team focused environment. Management understands that their success is based on their employees success. Promotions are based on performance not tenure. Strong sales and service culture where employee development is considered top priority.
Pros
career advancement, team culture, pay for performance, employee development, promotions based on performance
Cons
slow sales cycles at times
Great work environment and place to grow!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 9, 2014
Great company with a vision toward the future. Company works hard to build a strong brand in the marketplace, empowers the employees to grow in their careers. Management wants the best for everyone and works hard to make career paths for everyone. Great work place environment and fun place to work!
Pros
career growth, bonuses
current employee (Current Employee) –  PhoenixOctober 7, 2014
The company has a long standing reputation in its field. The culture is performance driven with clearly outlined KPIs for each department and position. If you are willing to work hard and want to be part of a winning team, then this is the right place for you.
Pros
great culture for performance driven people
Cons
not everyone in the comapany is under the same roof, as there are several offices around the country
Summary
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 18, 2014
Work assigned as specified. Work stability is uncertain. My education was overratted for the assigned work detail. Management is poorly structured.
Customer satisfaction and job performance is the highest priority
Franchise Owner (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 10, 2014
Building customer relations, and meeting customers needs was priority. Physicaly challenging porviding 24 hour support. I gained much knowledge in bussiness management and supervising quality of work.
Not a place for long term groth in employment
Regional Director (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 13, 2013
The business is based off smoke and mirrors and in my opinion an owner who has little integrity
Pros
co workers were always good to be around and friendly
Cons
wages, bonuses not being paid out, commissions always changing to benefit the company
Managementless office. No training & hign expectations!
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesJuly 7, 2013
Worst management I ever worked for, met all requirements on paper and then I was cut a few days before my 90 day term, and terminated without cause. Benefits were great, but no training was ever offered, no warning upon termination, and no reason given for being let go. At least 15 people have been treated & released in last year alone. Run away from this employer!!
Pros
pay
Cons
management
Management is non existent
District Manager (Former Employee) –  AtizonaMarch 31, 2013
RSM has no skills at managing people. If you do not meet his silent expectations, you will be questioned and reprimanded. Bi polar demands, like the wind, . . . One day its offshore, the next its Onshore, with no rhyme or reason! If you can guess right,.you get to see another month. Good company, bad local management. Do not leave your job if your not in jeapordy, because you will be if you go to Openworks!
benefits
Cons
management

Comment – May 23, 2013

Management, RD, DM, AE come and go every six to eight months. Please don't buy a franchise or apply for employment. When calling to ask about your payments no one answers the phone. Stay away from Open Office In Irving Tx.