Opera Mediaworks Performance is a leading mobile performance marketing company. Through its proprietary mobile advertising platform, we reached over 45 million consumers in the United States each month and have been featured in Techcrunch, Forbes, VentureBeat, Inc. and other leading publications. Opera Mediaworks Performance is currently recruiting for a Director of Publisher Development position in a senior role reporting to the CEO. This role is an integral part of the business team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating partnerships with mobile publishers and application developers and for growing advertising inventory.
1) Seek out new publishers and app developers, conduct technical discussions, negotiate contracts, and develop personal relationships throughout all levels of the publisher’s businesses.
2) Work with Sales Team to ensure inventory is aligned with specific advertiser requirements.
3) Support advertiser pitches, working with sales and marketing to develop client-specific materials.
4) Coach/mentor junior team members, particularly on C-Level engagements. Provide guidance, feedback and motivational techniques to bring the best out in everyone.
1) Experienced in leading complex, executive-level campaigns through the entire sales cycle and delivering against revenue goals.
2) Strong knowledge of Internet advertising: CPA, CPM, CPC, including lead generation, direct response marketing.
3) Exceptional analytical and organizational skills in order to define, prioritize and execute strategy, with a focus on problem solving.
4) Significant experience of consultative sales and account management in mobile/online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce industries.
5) Strong troubleshooting and problem solving tools with a “can do” attitude and the ability to partner collaboratively with other functional areas within the company in support of the sales process.
6) Excellent research, analytical, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to create compelling, persuasive presentations for clients.