Operation

Operation Employer Reviews

Very enjoyable job, Testy at times but what job isn't?
SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee), Martinez, GAApril 3, 2014
Pros: doing a job that i really enjoyed doing.
Cons: i worked 6 days a week and getting me help wasn't even considered.
Typically a day at Buffalo Brakes involved communicating with my team to ensure a safe enviroment. It also involved dealing with customers and handling customer service issues and complaints while still maintaining a great reputation and relationship with them. Working here I learned how to become an even better communicator and a leader. The hardest – more... part of the job is when you give 100% on a task and you still couldn't fix the problem. Lots of times this was due to vehicle recalls are repairs that required dealer specific testing equipment. The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying my customers. – less
Great environment with productive, effective teamwork.
Cash Supervisor (Former Employee), Santa ClaraMarch 2, 2014
Everyday at work is different. We have at least 100 associate working on twelve units of our building. Supervising them also gives you the opportunity to be a leader. I learned so much on supervising and being a team leader of one of the foods department at my work. I also learned how to think as a manager and treat foods unit I worked at as my own. – more... I love this work and I will surely love any work opportunity that will open for me. – less
Hard job but Very Nice
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Budget Rent a CarFebruary 9, 2014
I had to start my work at 9;00 am not a known time to go out, learned there about direct communications with different type of clients how to smile to people even if I do not want to, do my best to give the client the best service so he comes back and even get the company new clients, I had no problem doing anything to complete the rental even I have – more... do an upgrade for the client or give him a free day..
the co-workers were also great.
the hardest time was in the holidays when everyone is having fun going out to have dinner, lunch or shopping while I was in the office finalizing my work. the most enjoyable part is when I receive a call from my boss thanking me for my effort and time, – less
Great benefits
clerk (Current Employee), oregonJanuary 31, 2014
Their benefits are really terrific. I had some amazing co-workers over the years. It is a much bigger company now and so things are very different in the way things are run. Also nice that they give a good employee discount. Raises are very small and the cap is not very high unless you are interested in becoming a department manager.
My own Company
Owner/Operator (Former Employee), Somers Point, NJDecember 14, 2013
Normal hours
Refreshing on equipment operations
Great management
Great people to work with
Nothing hard about job
Knowing I had a normal schedule and was home with my family and lived a normal routine
Assistanting
Office Clerk II (Current Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 18, 2013
Assassinating organization with filing and processing new participant paperwork during intake orientation. Making announcements about upcoming events. Attending community functions and mentoring youth.
No longer representative of operations at time of employ.
Generalist Technologist Evening Shift (Former Employee), New Milford, CTNovember 17, 2013
A small limited hospital serving a more rural area. It is currently a satellite of a larger hospital system in western central Connecticut.
Senior Project
Public Relations Board Member (Former Employee), Ruston, LANovember 14, 2013
Excellent example of organizational communication in practice.
Sounded Good Till Realality KICKED IN
OWNER (Former Employee), Elkin, North CarolinaOctober 2, 2013
Pros: work for yourself
Cons: try to collect your money
Expensive to operate,24-7 Owener operater-orders to fill-pick up-inventory-you did it all ! Collect you money-taxes ect,owener-operator, single,if you did not do it all know one to help! Independence and no personal life.
Great company
Operation Services Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 19, 2013
Loved working with my coworkers since they were very friendly and helpful. this company catered lunch for us from time to time. I loved the fact that there was a lot of overtime offered.
Process Technician
Lab Production Operator (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCAugust 10, 2013
• Computer skills included data entry, Microsoft office 2010, Mini Tab, Power point, and Excel
• Conducted chemical and physical laboratory tests quality analysis of materials, liquids and gases
• Excellent observation to detail with particular strength in noticing unexpected phenomena
• Ability to understand and discussed technical content with other – more... team members
• Learned laboratory knowledge and experience in analytical transfer method
• Root causes analysis methodology and experience authoring SOPs
• Set-up breakdown of good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Labeling & Inventory, maintaining of clean/sterile equipment
• Good technical writing skills and high attention to detail; able to work independently as well as within a team environment
• Good communication skills and gained strong aseptic technique skills and experience working with Biological Safety level 2 microorganisms
• Prior experience in a regulated industry Medical device, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace etc.
• Operated/adjusted hydraulic and robotic machine; testing and inspections procedures
• Performed material handler duties & operated injection molding computerized machine
• Examined products to verify company specifications, packaging, stamping and shipping/receiving procedure – less
Working for this company was a pleasire
Environmental Service (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PaJuly 17, 2013
Pros: great chance for upward growth
To receive a Operation, Delivery Room and Patient floor list from supervisor for the nights
sterilization and prep for next procedure or use.
Remove all rubbish and Bio-waste,used surgical grabs left for discard.
Report all finished tasks to Supervisor and take pages for new tasks via pager.
Check with Head Nurses for any needed clean up in staff used – more... rooms.
Refresh all linen on assigned floors, find and replace beds moved from rooms and
Emergency Area.Fast paced and a constant learning experience. – less
normal day
Safety Coordinator (Current Employee), Huntsville, TXMay 30, 2013
Pros: leadership, osha, management
Cons: no benefits, very low salary
I work from 7 AM to 6 PM Monday threw Friday. 7 AM to 2 PM sometimes on Saturday's. While working for this company, I have learn many things such as OSHA standard rules and training/managing up to 90 employees. Creating topic for meetings are a challenge for me because I must go over things that I see threw out the day that aren't safe. Educating the – more... employees with proper information and answering their question has been a challenge for me. Reviewing and creating a system to keep a track of the equipment that needs to be repair has been one of my favorites part of this job. The thing that I dislike about this job is that we don't have good benefits and the salary is very bad for the responsibilities I have and what all I do. – less
awesome work experience
LOGISTICS MANAGER (Former Employee), Queens, NYMarch 14, 2013
Pros: fun
Cons: traffic
friendly energetic and loved the people. Grew a small business from a car garage to a 10000 sq ft facility.
great company
Safety Manager (Former Employee), Lancaster, PASeptember 7, 2012
Pros: honest management
Cons: new owners
was the perfect place to work until the company was boughy out by much larger competitor to obtain the company name and goodwill.
Good to be part of this organization.
Admin Clerk/Radio Operator (Current Employee), United StatesAugust 6, 2012
Appreciate the opportunity given to people. Working with this company is a great experience. I have learned so much about the operation and the management is quite Ok. My co-workers are good to work with.
Good team
Fulfillment Supervisor (Current Employee), Smyrna, TnJune 21, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: stability
Learned to be very versitile. Having a strong fulfillment background I have acquired Reverse Logistics and Production experience.
this website is big help to find new employer.
Assistant Housekeeping Manager (Former Employee), media city dubaiAugust 20, 2014
Pros: meals all free
Cons: i love to work long hours
as person to work in dubai generally is very good i have saw much
fun every Friday day- off. workplace is good and acommodation is
number one.
Skill is of utmost importance.
Officer (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBJuly 31, 2014
Being skillfull in a certain field is very important.. timely upgradation of skill levels can help in career growth..
Stable workplace
Engineer - Operation (Current Employee), Neyveli, TNJune 27, 2014
In Power Plant operation department as Field operator mostly it is routine work.

1 2 3