Operation

Operation Employer Reviews

Very enjoyable job, Testy at times but what job isn't?
SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee), Martinez, GAApril 3, 2014
Pros: doing a job that i really enjoyed doing.
Cons: i worked 6 days a week and getting me help wasn't even considered.
Typically a day at Buffalo Brakes involved communicating with my team to ensure a safe enviroment. It also involved dealing with customers and handling customer service issues and complaints while still maintaining a great reputation and relationship with them. Working here I learned how to become an even better communicator and a leader. The hardest – more... part of the job is when you give 100% on a task and you still couldn't fix the problem. Lots of times this was due to vehicle recalls are repairs that required dealer specific testing equipment. The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying my customers. – less
Great environment with productive, effective teamwork.
Cash Supervisor (Former Employee), Santa ClaraMarch 2, 2014
Everyday at work is different. We have at least 100 associate working on twelve units of our building. Supervising them also gives you the opportunity to be a leader. I learned so much on supervising and being a team leader of one of the foods department at my work. I also learned how to think as a manager and treat foods unit I worked at as my own. – more... I love this work and I will surely love any work opportunity that will open for me. – less
Hard job but Very Nice
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Budget Rent a CarFebruary 9, 2014
I had to start my work at 9;00 am not a known time to go out, learned there about direct communications with different type of clients how to smile to people even if I do not want to, do my best to give the client the best service so he comes back and even get the company new clients, I had no problem doing anything to complete the rental even I have – more... do an upgrade for the client or give him a free day..
the co-workers were also great.
the hardest time was in the holidays when everyone is having fun going out to have dinner, lunch or shopping while I was in the office finalizing my work. the most enjoyable part is when I receive a call from my boss thanking me for my effort and time, – less
Great benefits
clerk (Current Employee), oregonJanuary 31, 2014
Their benefits are really terrific. I had some amazing co-workers over the years. It is a much bigger company now and so things are very different in the way things are run. Also nice that they give a good employee discount. Raises are very small and the cap is not very high unless you are interested in becoming a department manager.
My own Company
Owner/Operator (Former Employee), Somers Point, NJDecember 14, 2013
Normal hours
Refreshing on equipment operations
Great management
Great people to work with
Nothing hard about job
Knowing I had a normal schedule and was home with my family and lived a normal routine
Its good place if you are looking for balance life
Process Associate (Current Employee), BangkokDecember 7, 2013
Pros: travel allowance, phone bill
Cons: less holidays, sometimes have to work even at night and some odd times.
The work is a challenging one, there is space to develop personality on the job and from colleague.
1. My main work starts from 12:30 PM. I work up to 7 PM. I spend the day talking to clients and suppliers and work on quotations. The other part of my work is handling finance and keeping track of financial transactions.
2. I have learnt some skills dealing – more... with people of different culture and I also learnt to understand the cultural differences that involves at work. I have also learn to balance them.
3. The management is pretty good. There is lots of understanding.
4. My co-workers are cultured. Very co-operative
5. When there is high competition among suppliers.
6. The flexibility at work. There is lots of personal time. – less
Assistanting
Office Clerk II (Current Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 18, 2013
Assassinating organization with filing and processing new participant paperwork during intake orientation. Making announcements about upcoming events. Attending community functions and mentoring youth.
No longer representative of operations at time of employ.
Generalist Technologist Evening Shift (Former Employee), New Milford, CTNovember 17, 2013
A small limited hospital serving a more rural area. It is currently a satellite of a larger hospital system in western central Connecticut.
Senior Project
Public Relations Board Member (Former Employee), Ruston, LANovember 14, 2013
Excellent example of organizational communication in practice.
Sounded Good Till Realality KICKED IN
OWNER (Former Employee), Elkin, North CarolinaOctober 2, 2013
Pros: work for yourself
Cons: try to collect your money
Expensive to operate,24-7 Owener operater-orders to fill-pick up-inventory-you did it all ! Collect you money-taxes ect,owener-operator, single,if you did not do it all know one to help! Independence and no personal life.
Great company
Operation Services Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 19, 2013
Loved working with my coworkers since they were very friendly and helpful. this company catered lunch for us from time to time. I loved the fact that there was a lot of overtime offered.
Process Technician
Lab Production Operator (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCAugust 10, 2013
• Computer skills included data entry, Microsoft office 2010, Mini Tab, Power point, and Excel
• Conducted chemical and physical laboratory tests quality analysis of materials, liquids and gases
• Excellent observation to detail with particular strength in noticing unexpected phenomena
• Ability to understand and discussed technical content with other – more... team members
• Learned laboratory knowledge and experience in analytical transfer method
• Root causes analysis methodology and experience authoring SOPs
• Set-up breakdown of good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Labeling & Inventory, maintaining of clean/sterile equipment
• Good technical writing skills and high attention to detail; able to work independently as well as within a team environment
• Good communication skills and gained strong aseptic technique skills and experience working with Biological Safety level 2 microorganisms
• Prior experience in a regulated industry Medical device, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace etc.
• Operated/adjusted hydraulic and robotic machine; testing and inspections procedures
• Performed material handler duties & operated injection molding computerized machine
• Examined products to verify company specifications, packaging, stamping and shipping/receiving procedure – less
Working for this company was a pleasire
Environmental Service (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PaJuly 17, 2013
Pros: great chance for upward growth
To receive a Operation, Delivery Room and Patient floor list from supervisor for the nights
sterilization and prep for next procedure or use.
Remove all rubbish and Bio-waste,used surgical grabs left for discard.
Report all finished tasks to Supervisor and take pages for new tasks via pager.
Check with Head Nurses for any needed clean up in staff used – more... rooms.
Refresh all linen on assigned floors, find and replace beds moved from rooms and
Emergency Area.Fast paced and a constant learning experience. – less
normal day
Safety Coordinator (Current Employee), Huntsville, TXMay 30, 2013
Pros: leadership, osha, management
Cons: no benefits, very low salary
I work from 7 AM to 6 PM Monday threw Friday. 7 AM to 2 PM sometimes on Saturday's. While working for this company, I have learn many things such as OSHA standard rules and training/managing up to 90 employees. Creating topic for meetings are a challenge for me because I must go over things that I see threw out the day that aren't safe. Educating the – more... employees with proper information and answering their question has been a challenge for me. Reviewing and creating a system to keep a track of the equipment that needs to be repair has been one of my favorites part of this job. The thing that I dislike about this job is that we don't have good benefits and the salary is very bad for the responsibilities I have and what all I do. – less
awesome work experience
LOGISTICS MANAGER (Former Employee), Queens, NYMarch 14, 2013
Pros: fun
Cons: traffic
friendly energetic and loved the people. Grew a small business from a car garage to a 10000 sq ft facility.
have enjoyed a reputation for being a very hard-working, intelligent, and industrious individual. My motivation is to completely utilize my accumulate
Manager (Former Employee), baghdadJanuary 27, 2013
• Develop a broad view of client issues and relevant approaches to resolve them
• Implementing new ideas with the help of team members in planning new projects.
• Managing the budget for a given project
• Participated in the meetings with the client of an ongoing project
• Preparing weekly progressive reports for a project.
• Responsible of 8 Engineers – more... 3 mechanical, 3 civil & 2elec
• Participated in the meetings with the client of an ongoing project
• Developed and delivered needs-assessment and developmental training for senior staff , realizing 40 percent staff-satisfaction increase and 13 percent staff-productivity increase.
• Review equipment lists, line lists, tie-in lists, Process Flow Diagrams, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams – less
This company teaches how to work under pressure.
DEPUTY MANAGER (Former Employee), Lagos, Nigeria,January 25, 2013
This company is located in Lagos Nigeria.
I experienced and learned working under pressure. It taught how to make quick articulation of my task.
its a good company to work
Dy.manager (Former Employee), singrauli M.PJanuary 2, 2013
have an ample opportuinities to learn, freedom to take any responsisbility, and freedom to work with any of the senior associate,
freedom to express yourself,
great company
Safety Manager (Former Employee), Lancaster, PASeptember 7, 2012
Pros: honest management
Cons: new owners
was the perfect place to work until the company was boughy out by much larger competitor to obtain the company name and goodwill.
Good to be part of this organization.
Admin Clerk/Radio Operator (Current Employee), United StatesAugust 6, 2012
Appreciate the opportunity given to people. Working with this company is a great experience. I have learned so much about the operation and the management is quite Ok. My co-workers are good to work with.

1 2 3