Operation Employee Reviews in United States

Fun very positive work atmosphere
Interim Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa FLApril 8, 2016
Upon opening the gym I ensure all standard morning opening procedures are completed
Order weekly Supplies, set up schedules,
My duties included clearing up EFT on preexisting accounts to resolving members existing balances.
Place work order for broken items in the gym. Ensure the gym would fully functional
Fun project with great team
Artist and Programmer (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLApril 5, 2016
This project was also for school but with a team instead of only me. The team got together to create a simple game that was fun to play. Everything in the game was created by the team and put together by the team. Everyone did their part
Pros
team work
Cons
used outdated software
Solid work good staff
Chemical Technician and Site Operator (Former Employee) –  Winooski, VTMarch 11, 2016
Good work conditions with a good staff of people. Friendly and good benefits. Got to work with a lot of different people and vendors.general up keep of multiple housing units.
Pros
Good hours and staff
Cons
Low compensation
Work on this company was and exellent opportunity to learn new skils
Operation and circulation managment (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 4, 2016
These company where a grate opportunity to
learn and practice a new skill ,the work condition where Excellent and the challenges extraordinary also we have the opportunity of giving back to the people
Fast paced, multitasking is a must, long hours, always on your toes.
All Clerical (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 2, 2015
Fun job, attention to detail is a must, most enjoyable part of the job is working 5 flights going out at the same time. Long hours but with the rush of the flights and all the work, it's a breeze.
Pros
You get to make desicions during each flight.
Cons
No breaks if there are any interruptions to the flight operations.
Producton and Enjoy with safety
Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 29, 2015
I teach all End facer and Hydro Operator. We was always work with together. I Learned about OSHA.We celebrate Indian Festival 'HOLI' it was very enjoyable part for my job.
First Job, fast food.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Queens, New YorkJuly 29, 2015
It was always busy on a typical day. I've learned that not always are people going to be nice. most of the time people are in a rush; they know what they want. management was good. supervisors and manager were always nice and were always interested in whats would be best for both the customer and employee. Co-workers always making jokes and making the environment healthy with laughter. If someones having a bad day even for customers; we try to make their day better
I taught the 3 and 4 year olds
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Marriott-Slaterville, UTJuly 21, 2015
This company closed this year. It was a great job just not enough wage per hour and no benefits available. I thought the child care center was designed great with the had crafted house settings. I thought that the manager should have step up at times when we were short handed instead of pushing it on to the other co-workers.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
The hourly wage
Satellitle Communications
Satellite Communications Technician U.S. Army (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAJuly 15, 2015
As a satellite communications technician I had the pleasure of providing secure, reliable data and voice communications for high priority customers in the national capitol region.
Good
rock the dock (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 6, 2015
The company has a good culture and is willing to help the employees out. The hours are not stable and sometimes are ver little, otherwise its a good job with okay pay.
A start up company that needs work.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2015
This is a small company that only has 1 client in several locations with a lot of potential for growth. Company need sales representatives as well as a business plan and operation goal.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not enough clients and job security.
Productive, and a nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Trevose, PA.June 16, 2015
Great place to work, learned many things and job work/life balance was great. Nice hours to work and great atmosphere. Management was very informative.
Data processing in large computer room with great co-workers on 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Data Processing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston,TexasFebruary 25, 2015
Data processing working on IBM and ITI Premier systems with fun people. Trying not to make mistakes. Making all deadlines.
Pros
coming to work getting through the day without problems.
Cons
having problems, contacting the tech support with no response.
Fun place to work
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Huntington, NYDecember 12, 2014
Standard music rental room, range from hourly to monthly.this was a manage on your own type of place.
Pros
fun place
Cons
none i can think of
It was a seasonel Job only three months
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Mendon, MIApril 7, 2014
Not a chance of getting hired in s a full time employee. it was a seasonel job that only lasted two to three months
Pros
good work invorment
Cons
hated thrird shift
Very enjoyable job, Testy at times but what job isn't?
SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Martinez, GAApril 3, 2014
Typically a day at Buffalo Brakes involved communicating with my team to ensure a safe enviroment. It also involved dealing with customers and handling customer service issues and complaints while still maintaining a great reputation and relationship with them. Working here I learned how to become an even better communicator and a leader. The hardest part of the job is when you give 100% on a task and you still couldn't fix the problem. Lots of times this was due to vehicle recalls are repairs that required dealer specific testing equipment. The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying my customers.
Pros
doing a job that i really enjoyed doing.
Cons
i worked 6 days a week and getting me help wasn't even considered.
Great environment with productive, effective teamwork.
Cash Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Santa ClaraMarch 2, 2014
Everyday at work is different. We have at least 100 associate working on twelve units of our building. Supervising them also gives you the opportunity to be a leader. I learned so much on supervising and being a team leader of one of the foods department at my work. I also learned how to think as a manager and treat foods unit I worked at as my own. I love this work and I will surely love any work opportunity that will open for me.
Great benefits
clerk (Current Employee) –  oregonJanuary 31, 2014
Their benefits are really terrific. I had some amazing co-workers over the years. It is a much bigger company now and so things are very different in the way things are run. Also nice that they give a good employee discount. Raises are very small and the cap is not very high unless you are interested in becoming a department manager.
My own Company
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Somers Point, NJDecember 14, 2013
Normal hours
Refreshing on equipment operations
Great management
Great people to work with
Nothing hard about job
Knowing I had a normal schedule and was home with my family and lived a normal routine
Assistanting
Office Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 18, 2013
Assassinating organization with filing and processing new participant paperwork during intake orientation. Making announcements about upcoming events. Attending community functions and mentoring youth.