Operations Employee Reviews

Exciting and Competitive Industry
Southeast Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 12, 2017
Opportunity work in the Communications Industry, always evolving and many verticals to grow your business. Had the opportunity to work for the leaders in the industry of a niche market which provided unlimited income potential.
Pros
Unlimited Income Potential
Cons
No Benefits
fun and healthy enviornment
EMT (Former Employee) –  Valley Center, CAApril 19, 2017
Staff was great and we got a lot of interesting calls throughout the day. Which helped build my skills and knowledge. It also got my ready for the next part of my career. Helped me establish responsibility and punctuality right away and professionalism.
Pros
got alot of experience in
Cons
Too many employees calling out
Great Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 29, 2017
This experience set the stage for my career within Independence Blue Cross. It taught me Customer Service at the holistic level. This allowed me to be able to advance within the company.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Management Clueless
LEAD TEST EXAMINER (Current Employee) –  Barberton, OHSeptember 7, 2016
Management knows nothing that the employees do but has all the answers on how the employees should do their job. Very secretive about everything, even though it is important that some employees should know.

Too much double talk. Say one thing, but mean something else.
What I learned
Tactical Data Systems Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAJanuary 30, 2016
From my current job, I learned management skills that were not used before. As a service member I manage civilians. I am ready to move to civilian work.
Pros
Increased management skills
Family first
Sr. Medical Company Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CADecember 13, 2015
My current unit believes in family time with the amount of time we spend at work. We get as much time as reasonably possible with family.
Pros
Family time
Cons
Long, long hours
Non stop work
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLNovember 5, 2015
I usually started by talking to customers and finding out there needs for the month/week. Felt them out and understand their issues and guide them to better options. I learned the culture of the business world. Have to say that most of my coworkers were great and helped and were a great team. Hardest part of the job was working long hours; had to work overtime and didn't leave until the task was accomplished. Enjoyable part were were compensated nicely around the holidays.
Center of entire mission
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Wshington, DCSeptember 26, 2015
Hardworking team that kept entire unit working hard and being productive. Planned, organized and executed 3-4 national concert tours per year. Scheduled by-name request for performances for the nation's senior government leaders.
Challenging workplace.
Logistics Analyst (Shaw AFB, SC) (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 15, 2015
Challenging and fast paced with something new always around the corner. Task requirements are always changing so the ability to adapt is a must. Working with various personnel at present location and in other countries is exciting. There is always something new that arises whether there is a new task or problem making the day interesting and challenging. There are times when it gets frustrating but that is in every job and you just adapt and keep moving.
Pros
Great work hours.
Cons
Constant state of flux with little to no notification of changes to requirements.
Fun, smart, and innovative workplace
o Account management (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAMarch 9, 2015
I love the company culture here. Learn a lot about operations and made forever connections here, but wish to continue on my path in assisting people.
Great place to work and very rewarding
United States Service Member (Former Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GAMarch 4, 2015
typical day was working on financial reports, personnel files, back ground checks, progress reports. I was responsible for 180 personal records financial review

I learned how to use Excel, word, power point, outlook.

Hard part of the job was leaving the country for a year.

Best part of the job was making sure that the 180 people I was responsible were taken care of and there were minor issues that were taken care of in a fast and timely manner.
Pros
Great benefits, different routine everyday
Cons
hours were always changing
I like to obtain as much knowledge as possible.
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INJanuary 3, 2015
Currently a Lead at my job I can experience many different types of days. A typical day starts at four and ends at two. I have learned many things from perfecting my forklift skills to Leading an entire area to facility success. Management is compiled of both fresh new people with ideas with no experience in management, to well established and professional people. An element at the job that I find particularly challenging is not knowing when I will be able to leave on some days. The best part of my job is learning new skills.
Very rewarding career. I enjoyed putting on my uniform each day.
Operations NCOIC (Former Employee) –  FT. Lewis, WashingtonNovember 7, 2014
Each day was different and yet very rewarding. The skills that I was able to learn during my service was extensive and allowed me to become a more critical and detailed thinker. Management, like every company has those that lead from the front and those that do not. I have had my fair share of both. In the long run they taught me the type of leader that I need and want to be. I had a very close rapport with my coworkers. We were all close and very dedicated in making sure we would all come home. The most enjoyable part of my day was being in a position to make a difference.
Pros
Had job security and I genuwinely loved my job.
Cons
Spent a lot of time away from family
Always learning new and inovative ideas
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 10, 2014
There is always room for growth and learning. Each day is diffrent, working with all types of people was great.
Pros
growth
Cons
job closed
customer service
marketing (Former Employee) –  grand rapids MichiganAugust 22, 2014
Tough work environment. Mico managed with poor leadership. Tons of meetings about how to trap employees.. Union shop, poorly organized
Pros
pay, vacation
Cons
glass ceiling for minorities, or zero opportunities
got to sit down listen to music and snack on the floor
Absolute Manufacturing Senior (Former Employee) –  Arlington, WAMay 14, 2014
days where kinda long worked a lot of overtime which didn't bother me. I learned a lot about the aerospace industry how to used different tools. management was very fair I thought always on floor always available for questions or concerns listened to employees majority of the time. my co-workers were awesome! great people to work with no issue with them at all tight group always doing things with each other. hardest part of job was the hours and the enclosed space in which I worked dusty. I really enjoyed the people I worked with.
Pros
company always aloud us to have pot lucks
Cons
long hours dusty enviroment
Processing money movements
Money Movement Associate (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 13, 2014
The processing of journals, checks, wires, EFTs. I learned that as someone who loads requests, peoples money needs to be taken seriously. Every month we were warned about any possible fraud attempts. The hardest part of the job was during busy season, knowing I would be working past 8PM, and then back again at 6AM.
Good company to work for.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Marion, NCJanuary 5, 2014
Good place to work. Room for advancement, get to meet new customers and assist them in making sure their goals are meet. Good co-workers to share your day with.
Pros
Insurance, vacation time, Holiday pay
Cons
Monthly goals to meet
Extremely fast paced enviroment
Operations/Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Picatinny Arsenal, NJDecember 23, 2013
A typical day working as a Operations analyst involved multitasking on several different levels. Overall it was a wonderful place to work.
Fulfilling and rewards career
Train Dispatcher/Rail Traffic Controller (Current Employee) –  Huntington, WVAugust 8, 2013
Irregular schedule