Operations

Operations United States Employee Reviews

Challenging workplace.
Logistics Analyst (Shaw AFB, SC) (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCApril 15, 2015
Pros: Great work hours.
Cons: Constant state of flux with little to no notification of changes to requirements.
Challenging and fast paced with something new always around the corner. Task requirements are always changing so the ability to adapt is a must. Working with various personnel at present location and in other countries is exciting. There is always something new that arises whether there is a new task or problem making the day interesting and challenging. There are times when it gets frustrating but that is in every job and you just adapt and keep moving.
Fun, smart, and innovative workplace
o Account management (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CAMarch 9, 2015
I love the company culture here. Learn a lot about operations and made forever connections here, but wish to continue on my path in assisting people.
Great place to work and very rewarding
United States Service Member (Former Employee), Fort Stewart, GAMarch 4, 2015
Pros: great benefits, different routine everyday
Cons: hours were always changing
typical day was working on financial reports, personnel files, back ground checks, progress reports. I was responsible for 180 personal records financial review

I learned how to use Excel, word, power point, outlook.

Hard part of the job was leaving the country for a year.

Best part of the job was making sure that the 180 people I was responsible were taken care of and there were minor issues that were taken care of in a fast and timely manner.
I like to obtain as much knowledge as possible.
Team Lead (Current Employee), Plainfield, INJanuary 3, 2015
Currently a Lead at my job I can experience many different types of days. A typical day starts at four and ends at two. I have learned many things from perfecting my forklift skills to Leading an entire area to facility success. Management is compiled of both fresh new people with ideas with no experience in management, to well established and professional people. An element at the job that I find particularly challenging is not knowing when I will be able to leave on some days. The best part of my job is learning new skills.
Very rewarding career. I enjoyed putting on my uniform each day.
Operations NCOIC (Former Employee), FT. Lewis, WashingtonNovember 7, 2014
Pros: had job security and i genuwinely loved my job.
Cons: spent a lot of time away from family
Each day was different and yet very rewarding. The skills that I was able to learn during my service was extensive and allowed me to become a more critical and detailed thinker. Management, like every company has those that lead from the front and those that do not. I have had my fair share of both. In the long run they taught me the type of leader that I need and want to be. I had a very close rapport with my coworkers. We were all close and very dedicated in making sure we would all come home. The most enjoyable part of my day was being in a position to make a difference.
Always learning new and inovative ideas
Customer Service (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 10, 2014
Pros: growth
Cons: job closed
There is always room for growth and learning. Each day is diffrent, working with all types of people was great.
customer service
marketing (Former Employee), grand rapids MichiganAugust 22, 2014
Pros: pay, vacation
Cons: glass ceiling for minorities, or zero opportunities
Tough work environment. Mico managed with poor leadership. Tons of meetings about how to trap employees.. Union shop, poorly organized
got to sit down listen to music and snack on the floor
Absolute Manufacturing Senior (Former Employee), Arlington, WAMay 14, 2014
Pros: company always aloud us to have pot lucks
Cons: long hours dusty enviroment
days where kinda long worked a lot of overtime which didn't bother me. I learned a lot about the aerospace industry how to used different tools. management was very fair I thought always on floor always available for questions or concerns listened to employees majority of the time. my co-workers were awesome! great people to work with no issue with them at all tight group always doing things with each other. hardest part of job was the hours and the enclosed space in which I worked dusty. I really enjoyed the people I worked with.
Processing money movements
Money Movement Associate (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJanuary 13, 2014
The processing of journals, checks, wires, EFTs. I learned that as someone who loads requests, peoples money needs to be taken seriously. Every month we were warned about any possible fraud attempts. The hardest part of the job was during busy season, knowing I would be working past 8PM, and then back again at 6AM.
Good company to work for.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Marion, NCJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: insurance, vacation time, holiday pay
Cons: monthly goals to meet
Good place to work. Room for advancement, get to meet new customers and assist them in making sure their goals are meet. Good co-workers to share your day with.
Extremely fast paced enviroment
Operations/Program Analyst (Former Employee), Picatinny Arsenal, NJDecember 23, 2013
A typical day working as a Operations analyst involved multitasking on several different levels. Overall it was a wonderful place to work.
Fulfilling and rewards career
Train Dispatcher/Rail Traffic Controller (Current Employee), Huntington, WVAugust 8, 2013
Irregular schedule
Supervisor role
Close work environment
ok
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAJune 24, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
it was a fine place to work.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
many departments to advanced to
sales representative (Former Employee), dallas, txNovember 18, 2012
professional environment with structure and opportunity for advancement.
Productive and nice place to work
Medico Professional Linen Service (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAApril 5, 2012
Pros: having a job
Cons: no cons
It was a nice job,with nice people.
Great working environment.