A leading financial services company based in Norwalk, Connecticut is seeking to hire a Director, Systems Analyst & Project Management to administer and support critical business applications by providing user support and training, troubleshooting, system testing, and by following quality assurance practices. The incumbent will serve as a liaison between the end-user and vendor technical support and use Project Management disciplines to accomplish results in addition to providing development of supporting applications and customizations as needed. The Director will lead IT projects that drive efficiencies and high service levels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with business process leaders to analyze and document information workflows and system requirements for existing and planned business processes.
- Engage use of Project Management discipline to manage the design, development, testing, implementation and support of implementation, upgrades and enhancements to key business application.
- Provide end-user support and training for system implementations and enhancements.
- Assist with digital marketing initiatives for dealers, brokers, funders and manufacturers.
- Develop and maintain corporate website, Intranet and web-based applications.
- Research new technologies (web tools, security features, integration tools).
Provide for user support and high availability of applications
- Provide support for critical business applications, working with users, the internal Help Desk and vendor support to promptly address and resolve issues.
- Work in conjunction with application vendors to ensure that upgrades, patches and maintenance releases are maintained at the proper levels for reliability and support.
- Perform regular and periodic application system maintenance tasks, as required.
- Monitor application performance and data quality, including data normalization and troubleshooting inconsistencies.
- Compose end-user and system user manuals; assist end-users with quality assurance testing.
Serves as Business Process Owner for IT department.
- Administer application IDs and security for internal and external users.
- Ensure and document SOX compliance for IT Applications security and administration.
- Respond to IT Audit requests, as required.
- Manage vendor relationships with key application vendors including maintenance agreements, pricing and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Business preferred.
- 5+ years related project and support experience with comparable financial or leasing institution.
- 4+ years SQL Database administration and support.
- 1+ years designing, developing, or supporting document management workflows (preferably OnBase).
- Experience conducting quality assurance testing.
- Experience composing user manuals.
- Ability to understand business problems and identify systems solutions.
- Expertise in project management, vendor evaluation, application strategy, execution and resource management.
- Excellent project management and design skills to manage successful implementations of IT solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment showing initiative as an independent contributor and also working well with others as a team contributor.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and troubleshoot.
- Knowledge in commercial finance, front office, back office, and Business Intelligence solutions for marketing.
- Experience in application planning, capacity analysis, system design, testing and implementation.
- Experience in system integration, workflow and scanning systems, digital marketing and branding.
- Experience coordinating vendor evaluations for complex business requirements.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts.
Applications and Technologies: IDS InfoLease (leasing back office), Vision Commerce (leasing front end), Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains), OnBase (Document Management), Scanning, Microsoft Sharepoint, Visio, Project, Office, Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence.
App Servers: IIS 6, IIS 7, .NET 2/3.5, Telnet
XML/XSLT Programming Tools: Visual Studio 20xx, XMLSpy, Dreamweaver CS, RedGate Tools for OLAP
Indeed - 10 months ago