OPERON RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

OPERON RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews in United States

Typical Day
Inspector Packer (Former Employee) –  Sterling, MAOctober 19, 2015
Go in find out what machine your being assigned too. Label product when you have enough for a box. Fill out your paperwork
Pros
get along with everyone
Atrium
Endovascular Technician (Former Employee) –  hudson, nhMay 29, 2014
A typical work day at Atrium would be a 4pm to 2:30am shift with two half hour breaks and one fifteen minute one. The management was always onsite and always helpful when I had questions. The hardest part of the job would be the machines that we would use could malfunction and cause for us to fall behind on orders. The thing I enjoyed the most was the constant work.
Good People
Administrative Assistant (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHApril 30, 2013
Worked in an office M-F 8-5. Big thing I didn't like was no paid holidays. If the office was closed you didn't get paid. No benefits either.
Great Staffing Company
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Clinton, MaJuly 20, 2012
I went through temp agencies in the past and a lot of them hire without full background checks, or to see if you legal to work. Operon is different in that they check you out, make sure you can read and write, do math, and they put you through a very long orientation process. I went in there through a referral from a good friend that works in the company that operon placed me. I was able to talk with them and stress to them my previous job experience and they offered me a contracted position that has been going on now for 4+ years. With this i know job security will be there and i will always have work, even as a temp. The pay isn't that great but i was having a rough time so anything sounded good to me.

In my position i get five 30 minute paid breaks which is really great since i'm a smoker and it also makes the night go by much quicker. The people i work with are great and they don't stereotype you or feel threatened that you are working with them. My supervisor is a great guy too. As long as you show up everyday and you do your job that's all they care about.

Operon placed me on 12 hour shifts but they are rotating so you work a couple days then get a couple off and it rotates every week until you get about 40 hours a week. Now i'm in as a temp and i'm on a full time schedule, to me i give big thumbs up to operon for putting me on a full time schedule.

It is a little hard to maintain a life schedule with rotating shifts but i like having those breaks in-between and i know 12 hour shifts sound long but with the breaks i get it makes the night go smooth. The job i do is
  more... easy and laid back as well so you don't have to kill yourself all night like a lot of other temporary jobs that some other agencies send you too. So you can basically work 12 hour shifts without getting to tired by the middle of the night.

Overall Operon is a great agency, you just have to know how to talk with them to really get in the door to get full time hours. It all depends on your experience and reliability. They seen i was in my last job for almost 5 years so i know that helped me. They are picky with who they choose too and you will see that through the application process. If you fail 3 questions out of 10 questions they send you out with no chance to come back and there is about 8 tests. Good luck and to me Operon is good, the pay isn't that great but they gave me steady work.
Pros
gave me full time hours, five 30minute paid breaks, great people to work for and very laid back, easy work too
Cons
pay isn't great, no benifits, no sick time or vaction time.
Temporary Job
Temporary Manufacturing Employee (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHJuly 5, 2012
Days were long so it made my schedule less flexible.
Worked 40 hour weeks from Monday - Thursday. Had Fridays off except if asked to work overtime.
Was intended to work all summer before going back to school, but was let go earlier than anticipated due to budget cuts.
Cons
working 10 hours a day with 30 minute, unpaid lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OPERON RESOURCE MANAGEMENT. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6