Opex Corporation

Opex Corporation Employer Reviews

Be prepared to travel.
Mechanical Engineer / Field Technician (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 19, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: management
Management won't stand up for you against customers. Your always wrong if the customer complains. I had rumors and stories made up about me just because I could finish repairing a Capital machine in there time frame.
Opex is a well managed company with friendly people.
Machinist (Former Employee), Moorestown, NJApril 9, 2014
Pros: learned how to read asembly drawings and blue-prints.
Cons: long comute to work.
I learned team work at opex as well as how to get along with other employees.
Great company to work for.
Accounting (Current Employee), MoorestownJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: cubicle
I absolutely love Opex, one of the best places I have ever worked.. They treat you as if you were family. I have a wonderful manager, I do not have anyone looking over my shoulder, and the hours and benefits are great.
A nice family oriented company with a strong belief in the church.
Field Engineer / Field Technician (Former Employee), Moorestown, NJJune 22, 2012
Pros: grown up work ethic.
Cons: speak your mind, management will come down on you swiftly.
I really nice company with a strong structure. Management is easy to work with. Of course the only downfall is I was laid off with no explanation. If your regional manager calls you out of the blue for breakfast, chances are the AX is swinging.
The worst company I ever worked for
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Manchester, United-KingdomMay 7, 2012
Pros: -
Cons: bullying culture, total lack of ethic, employees treated lack commodities, total disregard for employment law.
Working at OPEX Corporation was the worst experience of my live and I will always regret the day I joined this company.

I would like to advise any future applicant not to believe their claim that "OPEX management never laid-off anybody". I am certainly here to witness that I was unfairly dismissed by OPEX Corporation and over the 2 years that worked – more... there I saw many other people being ruthlessly terminated.

I was personally called by my manager to his office and asked to handover my resignation, which is illegal. As I would not agree to my own termination, I received threat that OPEX would find another way to terminate my employment. A month after this meeting I received, a letter stating that my role had been made redundant.

After terminating my employment, OPEX Corporation refused to pay salaries and commission and withheld my money for almost 2 year. I only received the payments that I was owed after taking the company to Court.

Here are a few things that you should consider before taking any employment at OPEX Corporation:

- bullying culture
- managing by threat
- express a basic opinion and your job is at stake
- total disregard for their employees, customers and partners
- total disregard for any employment law
- they won't pay you when terminating your employment
- they will ask you for lots of references prior to offering employment, but they won't give you any.
- they're greedy, vicious and treat their employees as commodities
- consider yourself lucky if you survive 1 year at OPEX (even if you are extremely successful). – less