Opportunity Enterprises Employee Review

View all Opportunity Enterprises reviews

Great opportunity to serve the MR/DD population
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Valparaiso, INJanuary 18, 2014
It was a very rewarding job in terms of helping those in the MR/DD population. It was good to be able to help this population function in the community. The agency is very passionate about serving and making a better quality of life for the individuals.
Pros
The individuals and co workers
Cons
Overworked, Underpaid

Other Opportunity Enterprises Employee Reviews

Hard Work
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, INDecember 10, 2017
You would work anywhere between 4 and 16 hours a day. Also, I didn't want to write this review, and I think it's stupid that this website is requiring me to.
The whole place was a happy and stress free place to work. All the staff and assembly crew got along very well,always had a want to help each other ty
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, INDecember 4, 2017
Everyone always wanted to help everyone else out that needed help.There was always a good and rewarding feeling or thought when working there. I would tell my friends to try it out if they were out a job at the time.
Pros
Having a set time time to get things done.
Cons
The ability to choose when you could take a break.