Opportunity Financial is an online consumer installment lender. We are looking for an online marketing manager to help fuel our growth. This is an exciting opportunity to work at fast growing company and be a part of the success. Please submit your resume for consideration.
- Developing and executing Digital Marketing strategy across all businesses nationally
- Developing and executing SEO strategies to help achieve and maintain top rankings on major search engines – ability to think outside the box in a highly competitive vertical.
- Aiding in the execution of paid search ad campaigns in Google, Yahoo, Bing and other engines, ensuring delivery within acceptable cost per acquisition
- Developing and optimizing landing pages and conversion funnel using A/B and multivariate testing methodologies to improve conversion rates
- Development, testing, and roll-out (as appropriate) of new business-building tactics, such as Facebook advertising, mobile PPC, YouTube PPC, Display retargeting, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Experience in Consumer Financial Services preferred
- 3-5 years in Marketing
- 2+ years experience in online marketing.
- Prefer direct SEO and/or PPC experience
- Familiarity with SEO/PPC tools (Raven Tools, SEOMoz, MajesticSEO, Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and detail oriented
- Intermediate Excel / data analysis skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Very competitive salary and potential to earn a meaningful performance based bonus
- Medical benefits, 2 weeks paid vacation and 3 personal days
Indeed - 18 months ago