OPS Employee Reviews

I've had worse jobs.
Environment Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MOFebruary 21, 2018
Managers were two-faced, back stabbing, gossiping, finger pointing and unprofessional on all levels.

The short time I was there they went through many managers and contractors, each one promising raises to no avail. People there to this day for 5+ years with only a 10 cent raise and these are dedicated, hard working people. Pitiful the way companies treat people these days!
Pros
Easy, laid back work most of the time.
Cons
Everything else.
California food management sucks
ASST. GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 26, 2018
They dont pay what they promised and steal your bonuses and never pay for anything that they say they will and barely even paid the bills for the restaurant
Excellent Benefits and Work Life Balance
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 18, 2018
.Provided assistance with unemployment compensation claims and claiming weeks. Maintained front desk daily operations such as answering all incoming phone calls, appointment setting, and making sure clients maintain hours needed for food stamps, cash assistance, and child care programs.
Pros
Dental, Health, and Retirement benefits
Cons
No paid Sick and Vacation time for OPS employees
Great coworkers and a fun place to work
Trans Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West Warwick, RIJanuary 13, 2018
I would still be there if I did not have to leave. Management and co-workers are easy to get along with and always open to new ideas and suggestions. There's lots of room to advance.
My future plans
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  PakistanJanuary 9, 2018
Currently I am working in medical billing field and i want to excel my abilities in this filed, i love to work with new challanges with the new peoples.
Productive and fast paced
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLDecember 13, 2017
Working at the FSU Conference Center was nothing but fun. It consisted of setting up rooms, greeting cleints, making sure the client is satisfied and making sure events went smooth.
Pros
Free lunches, meeting new people
Cons
Always walking
its reatail
Dept. Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXNovember 8, 2017
All retail has its ups and downs. Good retail start off job but, not much room for advancement here. Some supervisors do care and others, well they just do the minimum to get by
Meeting with prospective engineers and helping to renew their licenses.
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 1, 2017
A typical work day would be to answer and greet customers, open an distribute mail to staff. The best part of the job was entering the information about each engineer and the type of license they needed.
Enjoyable fun paced environment
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 26, 2017
I enjoyed working in an elementary school. Never a boring moment and need to be quick on your toes as things change in a blink of an eye.
Miss working with the kids, parents, staff.
Cons
Low pay. Not 12 months.
Exciting and Good Work Place
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 13, 2017
I typical day in the job included, taking Inbound and Outbound calls, answering them in a timely manner, Also develop solutions to assist the member with various of Workout options.... Great Culture Really love their Employees....
independent
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLAugust 21, 2017
Best part is being independent on your own most of the working hours. Boss is wonderful. Down side when it is slow it is dead. Bring something to occupy time. Great places to eat which you can order to go.
Pros
Work alone or small group of people on week days
Cons
bored often
Fanmtastic
Manager Angelo's Bed and Breakfast (Former Employee) –  Clinton, NJJune 19, 2017
Typical day was great. I learned more about people. management was great. Culture was great No hard parts. The most enjoyable was the people. I dont have anything else to say about an OPS Management position
Pros
free room
Liars
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  AnywhereJune 1, 2017
Believe everything bad that you have heard about this place and then some. They are just like every other security company but at least you get paid on time. It might not be the correct rate but it will be on time
Great Companies to work for
Program Manager Network (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 26, 2017
Amazing work culture and challenges at both places. Got to learn a lot to excel in leadership and management arena. Great management and team environment.
Long hours, good pay , need better beneftis,
Security/Front desk coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 16, 2017
Great security guards, new company, needs more to streamline
things in office. Being that they are new they are having a settling
in period, I'm sure everything well run smoothly soon.
good pay long nights
Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2017
productive work place,no benefits or off days,pays good,and night work.hours were starting to weigh on me a little bit after 6 years.no room for advancing in the company.
Pros
great pay
Cons
no vacation time or off days
Family-like environment
Liaison (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 20, 2017
Great schedule and friendly staff. The only negative thing is the salary. There are a lot of deductions. Hourly rate doesn't reflect the actual salary.
Work life with the State
Regulatory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLDecember 27, 2016
I enjoyed working with Department of Health. I basically had to teach myself but I enjoyed it. I love all the people I work with and strive for advancement. I completed my daily duties everyday and sometimes help others. It is a calm drama free work environment. I learned a lot about Nurses and the health field, rules and regulations. Some days were busy on the phones and others were slow. I like a busy day. The hardest part of the job was when you couldn't help those calling in.
Great company
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 24, 2016
Just be ready to work hard and give 100 percent good because you may run in to certain jobs that look to hire you on full time same day so anybody who applies great plus
Technical Clerk (Former Employee) –  ANGOLASeptember 7, 2016
Was a amazing experience, good staff, I grow up with the Company, I was feeling home because I had a free speech, all works was treat with Same environment.
Pros
Free Healthcare