OPS

OPS Employer Reviews

work was work
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Lawton OkAugust 19, 2014
Pros: kept busy.
Cons: super was just waiting to retire.
Sales, Running register, Sale Displays, Customer Satisfaction,
Night Deposit, Pricing, Labeling, price changing
Positive work environment.
Oilfield Pipe Sales (Current Employee), Shrewsbury, MOAugust 7, 2014
Commission based salary with very slow repetitive selling as product is not much in demand.
Very busy and keeps you on your toes
Network Engineer/ Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Peoria/Glendale/Sun City, ArizonaJuly 15, 2014
Pros: lots of things to do, never a dull moment
Cons: lack of sales causes cut of work force
With the management always creating new ideas on a daily basis, it is very hard to stay on top of their needs. Lack of sales has put people on the edge but also weeds out the slackers that don't create business for the company. If you know what you are doing and want to shine as the big fish, this is a great place for you. Family owned and operated
Teaching and Training Teachers
Magnet Coordinator (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 8, 2014
Pros: impacting the future
Cons: the politics that get in the way of impacting the future
The love of my life, this work.

Planning nag implementing training sessions that make teachers better is the best think about this work. Next, is communicating with families about all of their school options.
Productive Place.
Senior Clerk (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FlMarch 20, 2014
I was an Adminstrative Assistant of Compensation Claims and what I did everyday was to go in each file (folder) and make sure they SS# and thier date of birth was white out, so once scan you couldn't see it on the computer. Upload documents that were scan and make corrects to where each document were suppose to go, so the judge of that case can find – more... what he/she is looking for. I learned how to do more computer skills that I didn't know. My co-workers were great, very helpful and fun to be around. I really enjoyed working at this job. – less
Excellent
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Winter Haven, FLJanuary 31, 2014
Tempory Position with State of Florida. Workforce skills advanced.
very productive in a fast paced environment
Janitor (Former Employee), Leola, PANovember 24, 2013
Pros: work at own pace, freedom
Cons: poor management
Take care of floors around main production area and keep areas free and clear of obstructions.
Productive workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee), quincy flApril 12, 2013
Nice people to work with, they make you feel welcome and important.
State of Florida DEP during BP oil spill
Clerk Specialist Temp, DEP (Former Employee), Marathon, FLMarch 27, 2013
Pros: great management
Cons: duration of the job assignment was too short. (temp job)
Supervisor and co workers worked well together. Monthly meetings were encouraging and upbeat. Good communications and goals. This job was with the state of Florida Dept. of Environmental Protection. It was sad to watch the ocean, beaches and marine life to be so effected. We were all determined to make it better for our children and grandchildren.
Interesting Job experiance
Clerk (Former Employee), Chattahoochee, FLMarch 19, 2013
Pros: experiance
I spent most of my days at work serving residents. They would come in and order consumer goods.
Productive, continuous movement, lifting up to 50 lbs
Custodial Worker (Former Employee), Omaha, NENovember 15, 2012
Pros: you can work at your own paste as long as work is completed
Cons: some people mistake you for a maid instead of a custodian
You learn some new every day i have a great team makes the work easy and they day flows. Being able to get up and work every day is a joy all around for me.
I llike to company send me deffalent place
Food Demonstrator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 1, 2012
Pros: long destance gas fee paid
I learned how to cook deffarent food .My co-worker is great,very helpfly and frendly.Hard paart of job is standing feet fo all day.Most enjoyable part of job is costmer very happy when I teach them how to cook and give them tip of cooking. I enjoy most of this job very much.
Co-Op Under a Professional Engineer
Environmental Engineering Specialist I (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLAugust 14, 2012
Pros: great people, great education, great experience
Cons: no full time positions available
In this position I am required to review technical documents and work orders for approval. I have learned a lot about petroleum remediation and being a professional.
Best Job I ever had
Retail sales (Former Employee), Homosassa Springs, FLJune 1, 2012
I never should have stopped working here. I made a huge mistake when I left this company.
Great for students!
Tallahassee, FL (Former Employee), Student Administrative AssistantNovember 2, 2011
FSU was a fantastic place to work! The staff and management in the biology department were always willing to help you (off the clock) reach your academic goals and were extremely flexible with my work schedule.
it was intresting job.
Air India Admin (Former Employee), Terminal-2 Air India BuildingNovember 13, 2014
basically I have learned the office work and crew scheduling. it was very interesting work to do.
Working with Immigration
Travel expeditor (Former Employee), Luanda AngolaSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: stressfull
Cons: sometime you forget to eat
Arranged visas for all arriving employees and accommodation, logistics but was very stressful when you have an employee arriving the country without a proper visa. You feel very relieved after you have saved the company money in not deporting the employee. Co worker were very nice and management very professionals.
Productive and builds the discipline on QHSE in daily life too.
Offshore Consultant Services (Former Employee), Myanmar and ThailandMay 15, 2014
Pros: good pay, excellent mentality on qhse and habits and travel exposure
Cons: no breaks or too short, sleep deprive, long journey to location from base and ill tempered companymen.
Everyday I get out on deck.... I love to supervise by lead examples of full PPE and the mindset to work safe and no short cuts. Seen too many fatality in my time.
I learn that to get the job done is to be part of the working team and show those who needing a lead and to have that people management skill in our approach to others.
I have had been in – more... management and I fully understand what the crews complaints are.
The hardest part of any job is to decide to exceed the limited work hours and allow the junior members to continue running the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job I do is the success in making the team work in sync with the drilling contractor's crews and we get a safe and professional job done. – less
very good learning experience & fun at work.
Cordinator PMO (Current Employee), puneNovember 29, 2013
In my current company have learn many things, my co workers are very good in work, management is great.
Productive and Responsible Ontario Public Service work place
Systems Support Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto ONJune 29, 2012
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: standard work setup
* Nice place to work
* Managers are very helpfull
* provide career growth path.