OPS Employee Reviews

Amazing work envronment
Tutor college students (Current Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLJuly 9, 2016
A typical work day start at 9 am for me. I clock in then prepare my books and log sheet for my tutoring appointments. I learn that it takes a lot of patience to tutor people in chemistry and anatomy. The hardest part about my job is having to review certain material so that I can be a better tutor. I find this hard because I also have to study for my classes. I really enjoy working with my coworkers and getting to know some of my students. it feels good when someone tell me that they passed their class because i helped tutor them. They have really good management. They work with my schedule.
Pros
I get to print for free which helps save money.
Cons
No healthcare benefits.
Technical Clerk (Former Employee) –  ANGOLASeptember 7, 2016
Was a amazing experience, good staff, I grow up with the Company, I was feeling home because I had a free speech, all works was treat with Same environment.
Pros
Free Healthcare
Productive and high pace work environment
JISE Fusion Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge (Current Employee) –  Bagram, AfghanistanMarch 23, 2016
This deployment I was the NCOIC of the JISE Fusion team on nights. We are responsible for the production and discemination of the Commanding Generals Readbook, as well as the Graphic Intelligence product. I have learned very quickly how to lead both soldiers and civilians to complete all tasks above the standard, and ensure the welfare of everyone. My management has been supportive as I am a young NCO in a position two ranks above me. My co-workers support decisions I make, and we work together to complete the mission. The hardest part of the job is making decisions without having guidance from my superiors as I am the superior on nights. The most enjoyable part of this job is knowing I have the support of not only my soldiers and civilians, but my leadership.
good principal and vice principal
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 23, 2016
Very loud place to work. Many student behaviors. Principal and vice principal are good at managing student behaviors.
Pros
hourly pay
Cons
short shifts
Love this job
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 1, 2016
I realy mess working for the state of Florida. loved every thing about this job.very fast work place and loved all the co workers
Good temporary job
Employment Security Representative II (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 10, 2015
This is a temporary job, can last up to 6 months to 1 year. Few people get the chance of staying there longer. It's really not secure, they have a lot of budget cuts and have to lay people off often.
Stable and Reliable
Coordinator 1 (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAMarch 23, 2015
During this period of my employment at AT&T, the stability of our jobs as constant and secure. The job itself was fast paced and challenging. I handled high level escalations and maintained accuracy for the channel on all equipment refunds. I was constantly busy either handling the escalations, learning new systems or training others.
Pros
Good Benefits and great working relationships
Cons
Lack of communication at times
Busy Scheduled Days
Various (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 9, 2015
Working here, there was never a dull moment. There was always something to do from running the snack kiosk to doing field work and surveying.
Freindly people and safe work culture
Lead, OHL (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg PaMarch 23, 2015
Giving my team the daily production numbers and set goals to meet the customers demand. I over see my team to make sure they are working as a team to hit the daily numbers by the closing time of the facility. The hardest part of the job is getting the orders out on time so the pickers can hit the numbers. The enjoyable part about the job is that we treat one anouther as part of the family.
Very busy and keeps you on your toes
Network Engineer/ Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Peoria/Glendale/Sun City, ArizonaJuly 15, 2014
With the management always creating new ideas on a daily basis, it is very hard to stay on top of their needs. Lack of sales has put people on the edge but also weeds out the slackers that don't create business for the company. If you know what you are doing and want to shine as the big fish, this is a great place for you. Family owned and operated
Pros
Lots of things to do, never a dull moment
Cons
Lack of sales causes cut of work force

Want to know more about OPS?

Ask a question
Productive Place.
Senior Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FlMarch 20, 2014
I was an Adminstrative Assistant of Compensation Claims and what I did everyday was to go in each file (folder) and make sure they SS# and thier date of birth was white out, so once scan you couldn't see it on the computer. Upload documents that were scan and make corrects to where each document were suppose to go, so the judge of that case can find what he/she is looking for. I learned how to do more computer skills that I didn't know. My co-workers were great, very helpful and fun to be around. I really enjoyed working at this job.
State of Florida DEP during BP oil spill
Clerk Specialist Temp, DEP (Former Employee) –  Marathon, FLMarch 27, 2013
Supervisor and co workers worked well together. Monthly meetings were encouraging and upbeat. Good communications and goals. This job was with the state of Florida Dept. of Environmental Protection. It was sad to watch the ocean, beaches and marine life to be so effected. We were all determined to make it better for our children and grandchildren.
Pros
great management
Cons
duration of the job assignment was too short. (temp job)
Fun, great place to work.
After School Counselor (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 23, 2015
I really enjoyed working here! My boss was great, the work environment was exceptional, and my students were a great bunch to deal with. The administration at the school cut the after school program at the end of the last school year.
Lots of interesting people
FCS Teacher (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 13, 2015
The work day was very scheduled, however, you most often took work home to do as well.

My coworkers were some of the best people I have ever know

The most difficult part of the job was the diversity of the students and the problems they had at home which filtered into the classroom
I llike to company send me deffalent place
Food Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 1, 2012
I learned how to cook deffarent food .My co-worker is great,very helpfly and frendly.Hard paart of job is standing feet fo all day.Most enjoyable part of job is costmer very happy when I teach them how to cook and give them tip of cooking. I enjoy most of this job very much.
Pros
long destance gas fee paid
Teaching and Training Teachers
Magnet Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 8, 2014
The love of my life, this work.

Planning nag implementing training sessions that make teachers better is the best think about this work. Next, is communicating with families about all of their school options.
Pros
Impacting the future
Cons
The politics that get in the way of impacting the future
Productive, continuous movement, lifting up to 50 lbs
Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 15, 2012
You learn some new every day i have a great team makes the work easy and they day flows. Being able to get up and work every day is a joy all around for me.
Pros
you can work at your own paste as long as work is completed
Cons
some people mistake you for a maid instead of a custodian
Co-Op Under a Professional Engineer
Environmental Engineering Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLAugust 14, 2012
In this position I am required to review technical documents and work orders for approval. I have learned a lot about petroleum remediation and being a professional.
Pros
great people, great education, great experience
Cons
no full time positions available
Productive FL State Office
Clerk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 24, 2014
Typical work day includes customer service, file management, and administrative work. There is not any hard work for the position of OPS. Co-workers are micromanaged but still thrive for success for clients and families.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Benefits as OPS
Fun energetic work environment
OPS research assistant (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLApril 20, 2015
Data collection and entry for the University of Florida.
Assisted using specialized equipment indoors and outdoors.
Pros
rewarding work experience
Cons
Cramped work conditions