Sr. Java Developer
Optaros is currently looking for a Senior Developer to join our team. Our Omnichannel Business Systems Team develops highly scalable and performs Java applications and services that power the core business, from product to purchasing to pricing, across all our selling channels. We utilize technologies such as such as Java, JAX/RS, Hibernate and Spring.
We are seeking an engineer who has a successful history of analysis, design and implementation on enterprise-scale business-critical systems. The primary area of focus will be Java SOA (SOAP, REST, JMS) application development including the design, coding and testing of medium to large application components. Experience implementing mature SOA service designs and Enterprise Integration Patterns is a must.
Technical skills needed
- 4+ years full life cycle software development of J2EE project and development experience.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum team
- Mastery of core software development principles (SOLID/DRY/KISS)
- Mastery of core Java, J2EE, and DI frameworks (Spring, CDI, JBoss, Tomcat)
- Deep experience in SOA implementations in Java: SOAP, REST, JMS, JAX/RS, JAX/WS
- Deep experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Experience with service orchestration and ESB patterns
- Clear understanding of modern N-tier application architectures
- Experience with caching techniques, patterns, and technologies
- Strong data modeling and SQL skills
- Can clearly document designs in UML
- Can write clear API and functional documentation for other developers and analysts
- Able to effectively communicate technical and non-technical topics across teams and roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Must be a self-starter and have been able to learn things on their own.
- Ability to work seamlessly in a cross functional team development environment.
- Ability to work closely and effectively within a distributed team.
- Ability to clearly write technical specifications.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, customer-facing, environment.
What we offer you:
- Exciting project work! http://www.optaros.com/work
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Benefits package
- Training: * Want your certification in Magento, Demandware and/or Hybris? We have certified over 50 people in these technologies.
- Entrepreneurial opportunity and growth: Technologists are innovators in their field and progress to leadership roles in our organization.
- International travel: IF interested, we have really cool projects abroad.
- Optaros has an awesome culture - very "start up" in feel, but with the stability of terrific clients like Stella & Dot, Macy's and Puma. At Optaros, we collaborate, brainstorm and share ideas freely.
If you want to truly have a significant impact on an organization-you will fit right in. We only hire people who have a true passion for their work.
Email resume to: sronzetti at optaros.com or apply through our site
Optaros is an equal opportunity employer. We are not working with staffing firms. We will respond to all qualified candidates. Thank you!
Indeed - 4 months ago