Optaros

Optaros Employer Reviews

Great place to learn a lot and work with many smart, talented people
Anonymous (Current Employee), Boston, MAMarch 21, 2012
Pros: convenient location, great people, definitely offers a good work/life balance
Cons: company direction feels a bit unclear
Optaros is a great place to work. Having a variety of clients using many different technologies means that I am always learning something new. I have had the opportunity to work with several different (and new-to-me) frameworks and languages in just the couple of years I have been with the company. It has been a great experience; I feel like a more well-rounded developer because of it.
good place to work if you like fast pace and transitions
Anonymous (Current Employee), Boston, MAMarch 12, 2012
Pros: work life balance, really neat projects, big global clients, people are awesome
Cons: management team
Optaros is a really good place to work. The people here seem to truly care about making Optaros a great place to work. There have certainly been some changes - notably, a new CEO. I feel the change is positive and Optaros is growing into itself. The culture used to be better, but I feel that some of the transitions have but culture on the back burner. But, the team that's here is very very excited about re-building the culture.
Great place to learn and be around hard-working people
Sales Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Boston, MAMarch 12, 2012
Pros: young people, random events/activities, located in the heart of boston
Cons: cold office! (temperature-wise), sometimes it gets too quiet in the office
I love working here! It's been a great place to launch my career. It feels like everyone is really supportive and wants me to succeed. I especially like how people are willing to work with you. People work very hard here and that's really refreshing.

About Optaros

It's no secret that online commerce is at a crossroads and is being redefined. New platforms, new technologies, new devices, new – Read more