OpTech Employee Reviews in United States

Admin Analyst
Administrative Analyst (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 17, 2015
Worked for them for about a month absolutely wonderful staff. The company they placed me with was a good company but the department was the worst a lot of back stabbing and clicks (all in who you know). The manager, director, and Admin of the Revue Department (at BCBSM) all BFF's and if one didn't like you they all voted you out. So OpTech did not have my back when the Admin didn't like me I came to work one day worked the whole day and told me to come down to the lobby. Didn't even let me get all my stuff yes I would never work for either one of these companies again. THE WORST...
Pros
Cons
don't have your back
Good company
Senior Program Manager at Delphi Automotive (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 29, 2015
Take care of their people. Contact staff on customer sites. Benefits above average compared to others in Detroit area. Refreshing in today's business culture.
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
Need better communications
Great team communication
System Benefit analyst (Current Employee) –  Detroit MichiganJune 23, 2015
Love my job. My job was very interesting there was never a dole moment. I learned something new everyday. It would be great if you received reviews on how well you are doing or if you need to improve in some areas.
Pros
Healthcare; floating holidays; free lunches and group get togethers
Cons
had to fight for a raise, not given the opportunity to change positions if your contact was up with that company, after three years vacation time is still on the hours your worked, need a better HR person who know what they are doing, work anywhere else besides downtown Detroit
Got to work in fun and upbeat Downtown Detroit
Systems Benefit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 10, 2015
The job I was assigned to as a contractor was interesting and the experience gained was good. Sadly, there was not much support from Optech or the company I was contracted to and eventually the best part of the day was when I got to go home. In 4 years I never received a progress report of any kind or a raise. If I asked for help I was yelled at and if I didn't ask for help I was yelled at. It became very stressful.
Great People
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 22, 2014
This position was mainly VMS and I am not a VMS recruiter
The people were great just was not a good fit
Maximo/Maximo Enterprise Adapter Support
Deployment Manager (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 31, 2012
Primary Maximo and Maximo Enterprise Adapter support for DTE Energy. Administering
Maximo on an AIX platform in a Websphere environment used to deploy MAXIMO ear files. Administering Maximo Enterprise Adapter on two Windows 2000 Advanced Servers which are configured to communicate with the SAP system. Troubleshooting Maximo, MEA and Actuate reporting problems.

Participating on the Maximo MXE’s ( Maximo 6.0) upgrade team installing Maximo and configuring it to communicate with the SAP system on an AIX platform using Websphere. MXEs Build/Deploy Administrator for DTE Energy. Making screen changes to the MXEs application
Great Company to work for - truly values their employees.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Auburn HillsDecember 6, 2011
Optech is a great company to work for. They value their employees and are often checking to see how we are doing. This is a contract company, so they are also checking with our managers to see how we are doing, how we can improve.