Opti Staffing Group Employee Reviews

love this place
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 10, 2016
opti staffing got me my first job and friendly and nice to work for love the workers and they r willing to find u jobs it pays ok and management is very nice and friendly
Pros
friendly
Cons
no cons
Amazing Staffing and Assistance
Wireless Auditor (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKNovember 11, 2015
Opti Staffing group worked with me to find a job that fit with my goals, and they were very understanding with hours. My agent was understanding, and did everything she could to help me succeed.
Temporary Staffing Agency
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 20, 2015
Very good, too bad they're out of business. They had a unique way approaching things, that is, White males were hired, instead of the usual "jobs for females and minorities only" bravo sierra.
It was ok
Miscellaneous administrative (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKOctober 11, 2015
While I was working with Opti-Staffing, I found things went good. But they had a problem with calling their employee's back.
great place to work
Receptionist/Exec Admin Assist (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKOctober 1, 2015
Great place to work at and the people are always very professional and courteous. They are very prompt on getting me assignments and always very helpful in providing ways or programs for you to better your skills.
Pros
Able to set my days to my assignments
Cons
NA
A great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJune 8, 2015
Working for Opti Staffing gave me the oportunity to work for 2 different wonderful Companies.

talking on phones was a big part of my day for both, and I really enjoyed that.

Working for Waste Management, I had the opportunity to work for the best Management staff. She was very understanding, and everyday we held a meeting before our shift, and she always had encouraging words for us.
Pros
free lunch every friday
Cons
weather
working for opti
Welder (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 2, 2015
Working for opti was a great experience and they offered different fields for welding jobs and I am glad I came in contact with them,
consistent
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKFebruary 24, 2015
ok, company, they try hard, but very inconsistent
great bunch of people from management to the receptionist
they have a bunch of leads, but can never get the recruit in the door
Staffing Agency
Administrative Assistant-temporary assignment (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 13, 2015
It's a staffing agency. They kept me working, and found me a 'permanent' job. The people I worked with were nice and cared if I was happy in my positions. They typically offer a fairly competitive rate.
Great Ideologies and Forward Thinking
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WADecember 18, 2014
Opti-Staffing is helpful for short term gigs. They are consistent with staying in contact and ensuring they know what your plans are for the future with regard to employment.
Completly Unresponsive
Unemployed (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKDecember 8, 2014
I was called in to interview with one rep, but was passed on to another. I was told there were warehouse positions available and the wait should only be two weeks. It has now been three months, and even after mulitple phone calls and an email, I can not get anyone to respond.

Terrible place to find help!!!
Cons
...everything
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare is a great place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  PortlandOctober 28, 2014
* Processed, coded and entered all invoices that fell in betweens the letters O thru Z into Great Plains
* Did manual checks when needed, and entered them into an Excel Spread Sheet for the Bank
* Processed manual check runs daily as needed
* Process and managed several large vendor accounts. Large invoices were manually separated and billed out to multiple sites and people in the office
* Developed and maintained a working relation ship with all vendors, and, resolved all issues
* High volume of email communications with vendors
Pros
great people
Cons
filed chapter 11
Great Employer
Administrative Assistant/Leasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 11, 2014
Great opportunity to gain work experience and make new connections/opportunities.
Pros
staffing companies are a win-win.
Cons
can't think of a single one.
Quick placement, amazing people
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 21, 2014
I had only been with Opti (in ne Portland) for a couple weeks and already they found me the exact job type I wanted and compensation is way more than I was asking for . The people are soooo nice and helpful that I go through (Gregory & Jessica) I recommend them! Good luck!(:
Pros
everything
Cons
n
Fun environment with forgiving culture
Skill Trades Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, ILJanuary 8, 2014
This was a fun place to work because of the people we had the opportunity to work with. Management was very coaching and helpful allowing us to learn while making things happen!
Worst place to work for.
Manual Machinist (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORDecember 30, 2013
The company that they sent me to was fine but all the recruiters at OPTI where the worse.
Cons
everything
Honestly Very Rewarding
Operations Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WaNovember 24, 2013
It is never a dull moment. There is so much variety. Great group of people to work with & for.
Awful communication, never followed through with job placement.
Administrative Assistant/Purchajng (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, OROctober 2, 2013
I went to this company for an office/admin assistant position. They said they found one and set up an interview with the company. They cancelled my interview and rescheduled 3 times and said the company's hiring manager was sick and would let me know a good time to interview. It has been nearly 1 month and opti staffing has still not contacted me after numerous attempts on my end to contact them. I would NOT recommend this staffing agency to anybody!!!!!!
Staffing agency in Portland
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Portland OregonSeptember 30, 2013
Worked answering phones, greeting clients, computer, mailing, etc.
always found work
precision countertops (Current Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORSeptember 17, 2013
great company to find work when your out of work. Can just make a phone call and i will usually have a company to go to.