Opti Staffing Group Employee Reviews

Great management and employees
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 16, 2017
The management was always boosting employees' motivation and confidence with incentives. They made sure that each employee had the tools to be successful in their positions.
The wolves will demand your blood - direct quote.
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 2, 2017
Horrible boiler room work culture. Disconnected wealthy ownership and executive management team. Limited training and constant riding.
Pros
Good Commission system
Cons
Old Phone Call style of business development
temp
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKDecember 8, 2016
they helped me keep my income when i lost my job. they put me where ever they could. its just a company that sends bodies to do odd jobs. think mike in dirty jobs... yeah like that.
First time working with a staffing agency and it's been a pleasure.
General office (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WANovember 9, 2016
I've had one assignment through Opti Staffing and the entire process was wonderful. Alyssa at the Vancouver WA office has been such a great help, is exceptional about following up and staying in contact. The temporary assignment I had was for a company that I'd definitely work for again. Nothing but great people all the way around!
Pros
Communication and follow up
Nice office, good people
Moving, warehouse, janitorial, demo cleanup (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AK 99503September 18, 2016
Opti Staffing sent me on many jobs. If you do good, they WILL send you to better jobs with better pay but sometimes you will have to work very hard jobs, ultimately it will be worth it.

I landed a couple 14 dollar an hour jobs with them, one was temp to hire. Pay was almost always 12 an hour.

This mostly applies to anchorage and working in labor/warehouse positions. Very rarily did I make 10 or below with them and if I did it was on a job that lasted only a day or 2.

If you live in anchorage and work through the staffing agencies make sure to always stay on good terms with Opti Staffing Group. They were the best one hands down.
Pros
Good pay, leads to better jobs
Cons
Some jobs can be really hard with low pay, but it is rare.
Not a good place to work
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukie, ORJune 1, 2016
Was thrown from here to there on bad jobs with horrible dirty machine shops. Lied to constantly and thrown from job to job. No direct deposit, took my pto I earned from me.
Pros
got a check
Cons
the rest of my experience (Almost lost place to live)
Very helpful
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAApril 5, 2016
Love this temp agency, very friendly and helpful. The hardest part about this job was that I only had one week of training but I managed to learn everything else on my own.
Great Company to work for!
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMarch 7, 2016
All around well established company to be apart of! Co workers were great and very supportive. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the chance to interview and place my top candidates!
A good company to work for
Temp (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJanuary 30, 2016
Opti will find you jobs, stick with them and you will get even better jobs I promise. I, an unskilled laboror was able to make 14 an hour with them. This is in alaska so doesn't really apply to other states, management was great and everyone was friendly.
Pros
lots of jobs
Cons
some may be more difficult than others
love this place
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 10, 2016
opti staffing got me my first job and friendly and nice to work for love the workers and they r willing to find u jobs it pays ok and management is very nice and friendly
Pros
friendly
Cons
no cons
Amazing Staffing and Assistance
Wireless Auditor (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKNovember 11, 2015
Opti Staffing group worked with me to find a job that fit with my goals, and they were very understanding with hours. My agent was understanding, and did everything she could to help me succeed.
Temporary Staffing Agency
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 20, 2015
Very good, too bad they're out of business. They had a unique way approaching things, that is, White males were hired, instead of the usual "jobs for females and minorities only" bravo sierra.
It was ok
Miscellaneous administrative (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKOctober 11, 2015
While I was working with Opti-Staffing, I found things went good. But they had a problem with calling their employee's back.
great place to work
Receptionist/Exec Admin Assist (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKOctober 1, 2015
Great place to work at and the people are always very professional and courteous. They are very prompt on getting me assignments and always very helpful in providing ways or programs for you to better your skills.
Pros
Able to set my days to my assignments
Cons
NA
A great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJune 8, 2015
Working for Opti Staffing gave me the oportunity to work for 2 different wonderful Companies.

talking on phones was a big part of my day for both, and I really enjoyed that.

Working for Waste Management, I had the opportunity to work for the best Management staff. She was very understanding, and everyday we held a meeting before our shift, and she always had encouraging words for us.
Pros
free lunch every friday
Cons
weather
working for opti
Welder (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 2, 2015
Working for opti was a great experience and they offered different fields for welding jobs and I am glad I came in contact with them,
consistent
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKFebruary 24, 2015
ok, company, they try hard, but very inconsistent
great bunch of people from management to the receptionist
they have a bunch of leads, but can never get the recruit in the door
Staffing Agency
Administrative Assistant-temporary assignment (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 13, 2015
It's a staffing agency. They kept me working, and found me a 'permanent' job. The people I worked with were nice and cared if I was happy in my positions. They typically offer a fairly competitive rate.
Great Ideologies and Forward Thinking
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WADecember 18, 2014
Opti-Staffing is helpful for short term gigs. They are consistent with staying in contact and ensuring they know what your plans are for the future with regard to employment.
Completly Unresponsive
Unemployed (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKDecember 8, 2014
I was called in to interview with one rep, but was passed on to another. I was told there were warehouse positions available and the wait should only be two weeks. It has now been three months, and even after mulitple phone calls and an email, I can not get anyone to respond.

Terrible place to find help!!!
Cons
...Everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Opti Staffing Group. Our community is ready to answer.