Opti Staffing Group Employee Reviews

Opti Staffing is the BEST BEST BEST!!!!!
Several (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKNovember 20, 2012
My AMAZING experience with Opti spans several years. In 2010, I was searching for a job by myself. I didn't find the perfect fit. So, I decided to consult several staffing agencies in Anchorage. Seriously - several. Opti Staffing was, by far, the BEST. They immediately invited me in where several people interviewed me. Each had different and exciting ideas about where I might end up! Above all, they were all extremely dedicated to finding something that would meet my needs and make me happy. Also, they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet in your life. It was less than a week when Opti called to tell me they had gotten me an interview. I was floored at the opportunity Opti staffing found! I got the job and absolutely loved it! Sadly I was laid off due to a reduction in force just over a year later. So, I went back to Opti! It took maybe a month for them to find an amazing job on a contract basis. I absolutely loved that one too! Since that job was on a contract basis, Opti continued looking for other opportunities where I could work permanently. When I finished my contract, Opti had something else lined up! If you are looking for a job - a GREAT job - then you need to visit Opti. They do the work for you and they do it so much better than you'll believe. Seriously - visit Opti - your only regret will be that you did not consult them sooner. They've taken care of me and my family. They will take care of you and yours. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Opti, from the bottom of my heart. I will continue to tell all my friends about you!
Pros
best staff, best jobs, best outlook
Cons
none!
Fun place to work with great management team.
Skilled Trades/Operations Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKMarch 7, 2013
A typical day at Opti was usually split up into two parts, the marketing and the recruiting. In the morning I would cold call and market my top candidates to companies across Anchorage and try to find open jobs to place them. The afternoon consisted of recruiting qualified candidates in to interview with me for a potential job opening. I learned numerous things such as how to track candidates, time management, cold calling, internet recruiting and so much more. Management was phenomenal, they really take the time to develop a personal relationship with each of their employees but also give you free space to develop your division with any micromanaging involved. My co-workers were also great people, it was a positive environment and every seemed to genuinely care about others success. The hardest part of the job would have to have been the cold calling although I did develop fearlessness of the phone after awhile, I think the only way to be successful when cold calling is to be confident and not be afraid to get hung up on. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I was helping out the local community by providing work to wonderful people, it really made the job satisfying.
Pros
benefits, good environment, mangement
Cons
base salary
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare is a great place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  PortlandOctober 28, 2014
* Processed, coded and entered all invoices that fell in betweens the letters O thru Z into Great Plains
* Did manual checks when needed, and entered them into an Excel Spread Sheet for the Bank
* Processed manual check runs daily as needed
* Process and managed several large vendor accounts. Large invoices were manually separated and billed out to multiple sites and people in the office
* Developed and maintained a working relation ship with all vendors, and, resolved all issues
* High volume of email communications with vendors
Pros
great people
Cons
filed chapter 11
The Top Notch Employment Agency
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 26, 2012
Opti Staffing Group is by far the best staffing agency that I have every applied to in all my years of living in the Northwest. They do not test you, give you hope and then you never hear from them again, like most staffing agencies.

They tormented me daily until I gave in and agreed to go to the potential employer interviews, which landed me very good positions. I did not get paid low wages with no benefits and was happy with every job placement that Opti Staffing Group found for me.
Pros
good agency to work for, including benefits
Awful communication, never followed through with job placement.
Administrative Assistant/Purchajng (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, OROctober 2, 2013
I went to this company for an office/admin assistant position. They said they found one and set up an interview with the company. They cancelled my interview and rescheduled 3 times and said the company's hiring manager was sick and would let me know a good time to interview. It has been nearly 1 month and opti staffing has still not contacted me after numerous attempts on my end to contact them. I would NOT recommend this staffing agency to anybody!!!!!!
A great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJune 8, 2015
Working for Opti Staffing gave me the oportunity to work for 2 different wonderful Companies.

talking on phones was a big part of my day for both, and I really enjoyed that.

Working for Waste Management, I had the opportunity to work for the best Management staff. She was very understanding, and everyday we held a meeting before our shift, and she always had encouraging words for us.
Pros
free lunch every friday
Cons
weather
Completly Unresponsive
Unemployed (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKDecember 8, 2014
I was called in to interview with one rep, but was passed on to another. I was told there were warehouse positions available and the wait should only be two weeks. It has now been three months, and even after mulitple phone calls and an email, I can not get anyone to respond.

Terrible place to find help!!!
Cons
...everything
Quick placement, amazing people
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 21, 2014
I had only been with Opti (in ne Portland) for a couple weeks and already they found me the exact job type I wanted and compensation is way more than I was asking for . The people are soooo nice and helpful that I go through (Gregory & Jessica) I recommend them! Good luck!(:
Pros
everything
Cons
n
Staffing group
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Portland ORDecember 26, 2012
It's a staffing company that has no direct deposit, little pay and the jobs they send you to Stinks. The staffing agency was fine it's the people they send you to work at that bite long hours. The most enjoyable part about this job was getting free drinks every once in awhile.
Cons
no direct deposit
Run!!!!!!!!!!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  WashingtonDecember 17, 2012
Unrealistic salary potential
Lack of training by sub-par management
Extremely high rate of turnover
Unrealistic timelines to build book of business
Low base salary
Poor parking options in some locations
Pros
hours of operation
Cons
cared more about making money than developing sales/recruiting team

Want to know more about Opti Staffing Group?

Ask a question
Great work enviornment!
Call Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 20, 2012
Going to work was pleasant. it wasn't to noisy or but relaxed and the work flow was pretty consistant throughout the day, so days were a breeze.
Pros
quiet work enviornment!
Cons
the building i worked in was about 30 stories high, and im afraid of heights!
Fun place, not much money
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  OROctober 5, 2012
Cold calling, business development, conducting interviews, filling job orders. Fun group with ability to access top management. Low name recognition due to being local company in a very saturated market.
Pros
management, autonomy
Cons
low base salary, very expensive benefits
great place to work
Receptionist/Exec Admin Assist (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKOctober 1, 2015
Great place to work at and the people are always very professional and courteous. They are very prompt on getting me assignments and always very helpful in providing ways or programs for you to better your skills.
Pros
Able to set my days to my assignments
Cons
NA
Opti Staffing/and Silver Eagle
Welder (Former Employee) –  North Portland,OrSeptember 22, 2012
Welded out fifth wheels for the back of trailers ran .052 flux core wire and helped where needed on wireing harness for trailers
Pros
this temp service was upfront and honest
Cons
the job was short term, only temporary
Temporary Staffing Agency
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 20, 2015
Very good, too bad they're out of business. They had a unique way approaching things, that is, White males were hired, instead of the usual "jobs for females and minorities only" bravo sierra.
Staffing Agency
Administrative Assistant-temporary assignment (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 13, 2015
It's a staffing agency. They kept me working, and found me a 'permanent' job. The people I worked with were nice and cared if I was happy in my positions. They typically offer a fairly competitive rate.
love this place
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 10, 2016
opti staffing got me my first job and friendly and nice to work for love the workers and they r willing to find u jobs it pays ok and management is very nice and friendly
Pros
friendly
Cons
no cons
Fun environment with forgiving culture
Skill Trades Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, ILJanuary 8, 2014
This was a fun place to work because of the people we had the opportunity to work with. Management was very coaching and helpful allowing us to learn while making things happen!
Amazing Staffing and Assistance
Wireless Auditor (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKNovember 11, 2015
Opti Staffing group worked with me to find a job that fit with my goals, and they were very understanding with hours. My agent was understanding, and did everything she could to help me succeed.
Great Ideologies and Forward Thinking
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WADecember 18, 2014
Opti-Staffing is helpful for short term gigs. They are consistent with staying in contact and ensuring they know what your plans are for the future with regard to employment.