Opti Staffing Group

Opti Staffing Group Employee Reviews

working for opti
Welder (Former Employee), Portland, ORMarch 2, 2015
Working for opti was a great experience and they offered different fields for welding jobs and I am glad I came in contact with them,
consistent
Accounting Manager (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKFebruary 24, 2015
ok, company, they try hard, but very inconsistent
great bunch of people from management to the receptionist
they have a bunch of leads, but can never get the recruit in the door
Staffing Agency
Administrative Assistant-temporary assignment (Former Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 13, 2015
It's a staffing agency. They kept me working, and found me a 'permanent' job. The people I worked with were nice and cared if I was happy in my positions. They typically offer a fairly competitive rate.
Great Ideologies and Forward Thinking
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Tukwila, WADecember 18, 2014
Opti-Staffing is helpful for short term gigs. They are consistent with staying in contact and ensuring they know what your plans are for the future with regard to employment.
Completly Unresponsive
Unemployed (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKDecember 8, 2014
Cons: ...everything
I was called in to interview with one rep, but was passed on to another. I was told there were warehouse positions available and the wait should only be two weeks. It has now been three months, and even after mulitple phone calls and an email, I can not get anyone to respond.

Terrible place to find help!!!
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare is a great place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), PortlandOctober 28, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: filed chapter 11
* Processed, coded and entered all invoices that fell in betweens the letters O thru Z into Great Plains
* Did manual checks when needed, and entered them into an Excel Spread Sheet for the Bank
* Processed manual check runs daily as needed
* Process and managed several large vendor accounts. Large invoices were manually separated and billed out to multiple sites and people in the office
* Developed and maintained a working relation ship with all vendors, and, resolved all issues
* High volume of email communications with vendors
Great Employer
Administrative Assistant/Leasing Coordinator (Former Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: staffing companies are a win-win.
Cons: can't think of a single one.
Great opportunity to gain work experience and make new connections/opportunities.
Quick placement, amazing people
Receptionist (Current Employee), Portland, ORMay 21, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: n
I had only been with Opti (in ne Portland) for a couple weeks and already they found me the exact job type I wanted and compensation is way more than I was asking for . The people are soooo nice and helpful that I go through (Gregory & Jessica) I recommend them! Good luck!(:
Fun environment with forgiving culture
Skill Trades Recruiter (Former Employee), Oakbrook Terrace, ILJanuary 8, 2014
This was a fun place to work because of the people we had the opportunity to work with. Management was very coaching and helpful allowing us to learn while making things happen!
Worst place to work for.
Manual Machinist (Former Employee), Tigard, ORDecember 30, 2013
Cons: everything
The company that they sent me to was fine but all the recruiters at OPTI where the worse.
Honestly Very Rewarding
Operations Recruiter (Current Employee), Seattle, WaNovember 24, 2013
It is never a dull moment. There is so much variety. Great group of people to work with & for.
Awful communication, never followed through with job placement.
Administrative Assistant/Purchajng (Former Employee), Lake Oswego, OROctober 2, 2013
I went to this company for an office/admin assistant position. They said they found one and set up an interview with the company. They cancelled my interview and rescheduled 3 times and said the company's hiring manager was sick and would let me know a good time to interview. It has been nearly 1 month and opti staffing has still not contacted me after numerous attempts on my end to contact them. I would NOT recommend this staffing agency to anybody!!!!!!
Staffing agency in Portland
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee), Portland OregonSeptember 30, 2013
Worked answering phones, greeting clients, computer, mailing, etc.
always found work
precision countertops (Current Employee), Lake Oswego, ORSeptember 17, 2013
great company to find work when your out of work. Can just make a phone call and i will usually have a company to go to.
Neat opportunity to act as a temporary employee and network!
Receptionist (Current Employee), Anchorage, AKApril 30, 2013
Pros: paid weekly!
Cons: temporary assignments are just that... temporary.
Temporary position as a receptionist for a local construction company.
Temporary work
Mechanic (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 5, 2013
Pros: temp work
Cons: ends
Temp work with little followup after compleated. Just not that great. Was a position that provided some learning about industrial maintenance.
Fun place to work with great management team.
Skilled Trades/Operations Recruiter (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKMarch 7, 2013
Pros: benefits, good environment, mangement
Cons: base salary
A typical day at Opti was usually split up into two parts, the marketing and the recruiting. In the morning I would cold call and market my top candidates to companies across Anchorage and try to find open jobs to place them. The afternoon consisted of recruiting qualified candidates in to interview with me for a potential job opening. I learned numerous things such as how to track candidates, time management, cold calling, internet recruiting and so much more. Management was phenomenal, they really take the time to develop a personal relationship with each of their employees but also give you free space to develop your division with any micromanaging involved. My co-workers were also great people, it was a positive environment and every seemed to genuinely care about others success. The hardest part of the job would have to have been the cold calling although I did develop fearlessness of the phone after awhile, I think the only way to be successful when cold calling is to be confident and not be afraid to get hung up on. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I was helping out the local community by providing work to wonderful people, it really made the job satisfying.
Fun place to work
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee), Portland, ORMarch 5, 2013
Fun workplace with a passionate management team. High volume of cold calling to generate business. If you enjoy sales then this is a great place to work
temp job
administrative assistant (Former Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: great learning experience
Cons: far commute
great experience for the short term jobs held, learned alot more regarding general office and administration
Quality work place with a pristine atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Anchorage, AKFebruary 18, 2013
Opti Staffing Group is a great team that genuinely cares about the quality of employment their staff receive.

Opti Staffing Group Salaries