Opti Staffing Group Employee Reviews

Friendly Staff
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKNovember 1, 2017
Assignments are mostly office and medical related. Recruiters are good listeners and skilled in matching of your skills with their clients. If you worked hard and showed that you are a hard worker. They are going to put you in their top lists for temporary and long terms. They have top clients (employers) who pays minimum of $15 to $22. Just depends on yrs of experience.
Pros
On going assignments with same clients, health benefits, weekly pay and direct deposit
Cons
Stay consistent of your ideal work place
It was a temp jobs
Phone entry (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKOctober 5, 2017
You go where they need you and not a lot to pick from as jobs go. I'm right now looking for work and no call have been made to me. Careful they may say it can lead to something else but didn't happen to me.
Huge waste of time
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 18, 2017
Spoke to gaberial and he flat out refused to even help. This place wants to keep people as temps to make there money. Don't waste your time here. They only care about then making money not about helping people looking for a job. If your looking for a good place that will help you try express employment
Pros
Cons
No future for a career
Great pay rate
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  AlaskaAugust 6, 2017
The pay was great $14.50 a hour their communication skills were bad with the company that we was working for which was CFI come get the hours right overtime
Excellent and fast job placement
Temporary Full-Time Accountant (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJuly 18, 2017
Everyday was different. I didn't know where I was going to be placed until hour before work started. I enjoyed working on my customer service working at different places throughout Anchorage area.
Pros
Everyday was not the same
Cons
All jobs were only temporaty
Good temp company
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJuly 7, 2017
They have a great staff over there at OPTI. They will accept your application, set up interview and work with you to find a job. I would give them a thumbs up.
Temporary Office Work Source
Temporary Office Support (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORJune 19, 2017
Opti Staffing was able to place me in several different data entry/receptionist positions. The staff was always friendly and helpful with any questions I may have had about any of the temporary jobs I held.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Temporary work
Fast paced, fun, a lot of room to grow!
Operations Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKMay 15, 2017
The owners of Opti Staffing are hands down the most remarkable, talented, generous, and hard working people I have ever had the blessing of knowing. They provide their staff with every tool possible to not only grow in their careers, but in their personal lives as well.
Pros
Great ownership!
Cons
Anchorage manager can be very condiscending and contradictory.
Temp Work with Opti
Accounts payables - temp (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 17, 2017
I was hired by Opti to work as a temp to hire for Chenega.
The staff at Opti was very nice, gave a complete description of the position available, and answered any questions I may have had.
I have suggested others to Opti when searching for a position.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
At first it was a good place to work. Later they had so many internal personnel changes, it became more of a challenge.,
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAApril 15, 2017
When I first started there, I was quite busy - mostly in apartment rental complexes. Then the staff in the Opti office began changing and I kind of fell through the cracks with less and less work.

I did ask for positions other than apartment rental complexes, their office staff kept changing, and then the calls stopped all together.

All this time I had also been applying for positions independently, with some results. However, I was very anxious to find full time work, so I went to another staffing service.
Great Place to work for
Exec/ST Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 31, 2017
Been here awhile now, and it is awesome!

Opti Staffing gives you every chance to succeed and do what you need to do to thrive.

Been around Staffing Agencies forever and it is super cool to see a company that stands on its values as an employer.
Pros
Killer place to work
fine temp agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 27, 2017
underpaid for positions posted, fine for working in a temp position, once you are hired they don't continue to produce new leads. For a staffing agency i would have expected a bit more.
rate of pay
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKMarch 22, 2017
the company charges companies 25 an hour to find an employee and we receive 10 an hour to work and that just does not pay the bills.

I wish they would work with us to see where we are going wrong to find a permanent employment.
Pros
nice people
Cons
dont keep you busy
Clean and professional
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAMarch 20, 2017
Professional with a great sense of humor.
Management was stellar.
Workplace was clean, organized.
Location was a bit far.
I worked closely with the same agent who I enjoyed hearing from, discussing options with; easy and a great work relationship.
Great management and employees
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 16, 2017
The management was always boosting employees' motivation and confidence with incentives. They made sure that each employee had the tools to be successful in their positions.
The wolves will demand your blood - direct quote.
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 2, 2017
Horrible boiler room work culture. Disconnected wealthy ownership and executive management team. Limited training and constant riding.
Pros
Good Commission system
Cons
Old Phone Call style of business development
it was fine
AP Clerk (Former Employee) –  AGDCJanuary 15, 2017
it was typical that i have had in other temp offices, contract position contract position contract position contract position contract position ok ok
temp
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKDecember 8, 2016
they helped me keep my income when i lost my job. they put me where ever they could. its just a company that sends bodies to do odd jobs. think mike in dirty jobs... yeah like that.
First time working with a staffing agency and it's been a pleasure.
General office (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WANovember 9, 2016
I've had one assignment through Opti Staffing and the entire process was wonderful. Alyssa at the Vancouver WA office has been such a great help, is exceptional about following up and staying in contact. The temporary assignment I had was for a company that I'd definitely work for again. Nothing but great people all the way around!
Pros
Communication and follow up
Nice office, good people
Moving, warehouse, janitorial, demo cleanup (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AK 99503September 18, 2016
Opti Staffing sent me on many jobs. If you do good, they WILL send you to better jobs with better pay but sometimes you will have to work very hard jobs, ultimately it will be worth it.

I landed a couple 14 dollar an hour jobs with them, one was temp to hire. Pay was almost always 12 an hour.

This mostly applies to anchorage and working in labor/warehouse positions. Very rarily did I make 10 or below with them and if I did it was on a job that lasted only a day or 2.

If you live in anchorage and work through the staffing agencies make sure to always stay on good terms with Opti Staffing Group. They were the best one hands down.
Pros
Good pay, leads to better jobs
Cons
Some jobs can be really hard with low pay, but it is rare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Opti Staffing Group. Our community is ready to answer.