Job ID: OG13-A1
Position: Associate Accountant
Company Name: OptiGrate Corp
Job location: Oviedo, FL (2 miles from UCF)
Position type: Full-time
Benefits: Full package
The Accountant will perform Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and various other accounting functions. This is a great entry level position for a person with a BS in Accounting. Functions will include but not limited to:
- Coding, matching, auditing and processing accounts payable invoices into accounting software (QuickBooks Enterprise).
- Prepare Customer invoices per sales orders received using QuickBooks Enterprise. Perform WAWF billing for government projects.
- Prepare and distribute Customer quotations.
- Set up new suppliers, customers and items in the master information files in QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Research and resolve issues for customers and suppliers.
- Assist in maintaining fixed asset property inventory control system.
- Research and analyze client accounts for non-payment and perform AR collections.
- Perform reconciliations of accounts payable, accounts receivable and other balance sheet accounts.
- BS in Accounting. Several years of direct experience.
- Attitude, aptitude and ability to quickly grasp the essentials of the position are the most important quality we are looking for.
- Accounting software experience is a must. Experience with QuickBooks Enterprise is preferred
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and superior organizational skills are necessary.
OptiGrate is a fast growing, innovative technology company with leading positions in design and development of holographic optical elements. OptiGrate supplies optical components to more than 400 customers on 6 continents in optoelectronics, analytical, semiconductor, research, and defense industries. OptiGrate was elected one of the 50 Florida Companies to Watch in 2011. For more information please visit us at www.optigrate.com
OptiGrate is a fast growing, innovative technology company with leading positions in design and development of holographic optical elements....