Job ID: OG13-A1
Position: Associate Accountant
Company Name: OptiGrate Corp
Job location: Oviedo, FL (2 miles from UCF)
Position type: Full-time
Benefits: Full package
The Accountant will perform Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and various other accounting functions. This is a great entry level position for a person with a BS in Accounting. Functions will include but not limited to:
- Coding, matching, auditing and processing accounts payable invoices into accounting software (QuickBooks Enterprise).
- Prepare Customer invoices per sales orders received using QuickBooks Enterprise. Perform WAWF billing for government projects.
- Prepare and distribute Customer quotations.
- Set up new suppliers, customers and items in the master information files in QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Research and resolve issues for customers and suppliers.
- Assist in maintaining fixed asset property inventory control system.
- Research and analyze client accounts for non-payment and perform AR collections.
- Perform reconciliations of accounts payable, accounts receivable and other balance sheet accounts.
- BS in Accounting. Several years of direct experience.
- Attitude, aptitude and ability to quickly grasp the essentials of the position are the most important quality we are looking for.
- Accounting software experience is a must. Experience with QuickBooks Enterprise is preferred
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and superior organizational skills are necessary.
OptiGrate is a fast growing, innovative technology company with leading positions in design and development of holographic optical elements. OptiGrate supplies optical components to more than 400 customers on 6 continents in optoelectronics, analytical, semiconductor, research, and defense industries. OptiGrate was elected one of the 50 Florida Companies to Watch in 2011. For more information please visit us at www.optigrate.com