Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Account Manager
We are recruiting a talented marketing mind with the passion and creativity to capture the attention of consumers in need of financial services. You must grasp at an expert HANDS-ON level what it takes to succeed with search engine marketing (direct response, traffic, and customer acquisition related to the Google, Yahoo! and Bing search engines).
This position requires you to help manage and execute the online marketing strategy of a variety of portfolio companies under the direction of senior management and the Director of Online Marketing. Currently the firm utilizes several channels of Internet marketing, including pay-per-click advertising with all major search engines (Google, Yahoo!, Bing), social media (Facebook), SEO, E-mail marketing, content advertising, and display advertising on major branded websites.
This role will allow you to help manage the current marketing strategy as well as expand it to other forms of online media, including: interstitial advertising, video, in-text advertising, and additional channels within the online marketing vertical. The online marketing budget is currently set to exceed $500,000 per month and is consistently growing as needs evolve.
You will be working heavily on setting up and managing advertising campaigns with search engines at the expert, hands-on level. A sound knowledge of landing page design and A/B testing methods for lead generation is also an important aspect of this role.
Any individual with limited hands-on experience related only to analyzing reports from third-party agencies or simply managing others (such as advertising agencies, third-party analysts, or members of a team) as to budget requirements and goals does not qualify for the position. We are not looking for someone that lacks the direct hands-on experience of delivering effective SEM marketing campaigns.
ABOUT OUR COMPANIES:
A nationwide consumer finance conglomerate that focuses its efforts on providing debt relief, tax resolution, and installment loans to consumers. The firm accomplishes this through several separate affiliated firms, which include Optima Tax Relief, Debtmerica, SuperMoney and LoanNow.
We have received numerous awards for excellence in entrepreneurship, including making the INC 500 list as one of America’s fastest growing private companies (1550% 3-year growth rate at $23M revenue), and being awarded as one of the best places to work in Orange County, California 6 years in a row.
Our latest endeavor, LoanNow, will revolutionize the world of online consumer lending. LoanNow is a well-funded venture-backed startup within the group and you’ll have the opportunity to help ignite this rocket ship. You’ll be on the cutting-edge of online consumer finance and on the ground floor of tremendous growth! At the same time, you’ll get all the benefits of an action packed high growth startup without all the risk.
- MUST HAVE hands-on experience optimizing web-based marketing campaigns with Google, * * Yahoo!, Bing, and other major websites and search engines capable of delivering ads
- You should be a self-starter and motivated to succeed. Excellence should be a key driver
- Possess a strong marketing foundation based on analytics and is savvy in understanding how marketing analytics (customer acquisition costs, performance metrics, website traffic metrics, e-mail marketing response metrics etc.) contribute to the success of our marketing strategy
- Able to demonstrate a solid history of writing and testing creatives.
- Proves to have an expert understanding of customer acquisition, and direct response online marketing.
- Possess a solid online marketing background and have demonstrated success with metrics.
- You must be exceptionally smart, and be able to leverage analytics to drive marketing efforts.
- You will need to create innovative, highly relevant, accountable, and untraditional marketing strategies.
- Above all, you must possess the highest levels of integrity and character.
- You must be decisive and possesses a "big picture" perspective, but immediately willing to 'roll up your sleeves,’ and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Entrepreneurial. This means you are able to work in a non-structured, start-up type culture. You must be function outside of a formal office setting
- Honed analytical skills focused on problem solving and process improvement
- High level of ability and influence in written and oral communications
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Genuine and approachable and open to new ideas. You must be willing and able to learn
- Develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities
- Salary: $60k - $80 per year (DOE)
If you feel that you have the skills and abilities we are looking for as well as a solid track record of proven success as indicated by your resume, proven compensation history and professional references, please e-mail your resume.