Optimal Health Care Inc Employee Reviews

Not client oriented They dont care about clients just money
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Oakland mdNovember 14, 2017
I have been a caregiver for years but I have never seen a company is so much disarray. I tried to stay for my client but I just couldn't. My client ended up leaving as well because she was fed up with the changes. First she lost the nurse she loved, then they changed her schedule, they haven't been out to do a nurse visit, new nurse won't return calls. It's unacceptable, disorganized, the office is tense, the pay is below par. You are expected to drive clients but not get paid. It's a huge liability for $10 and hour. They call you at all hours to confirm hours, not sure why because I clock in and out. They make you run to the office constantly to sign this or that or have mandatory meeting in which you ARE NOT paid for. It's just not worth it. I paid more money in gas, transportation and vehicle repairs than what I ended up making. Mgmt doesn't care about anything about the people who make them money were all replaceable I've been quoted. All areas in this field pays more than this place so look around. Don't let this place ruin your love for Healthcare, a great nurse once said this to me, I miss her!
Pros
Cons
Pay, paycheck.issues, horrible manahement, no room for growth, not client oriented
Very Good Place to work at
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Cumberland, MDNovember 8, 2017
the company is a very good company i highly recommend working there, the staff members are professional, i dislike leaving clients i cared for, i enjoyed my clients
NURSE please beware. Not worth losing your license.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDOctober 29, 2017
I worked at this company as a nurse and I wouldn't suggest this company to any NURSE. The place is very unorganized an unstructured. I was asked to do things that went against my nursing license. I witnessed a constant breach of HIPAA. My paycheck was always incorrect. Administration was a mess policy always changed or were bent in situations which made it very difficult. When they get audits they make the nurses and caregivers run to the office and sign papers that they "forgot" to have you sign leaving the client without services, your paycheck short because your not paid to run to the office 20x unexpected at the last minute driving sometime 30 minutes one way. Then your expected to make up the time you missed. Nurse have eorked with out licenses and cpr cards only to be caight when an audit came about. Scary. What kind of company does this? The kind so of company that gets fined everytime the commission come because of wrong doing. It's not the kind of place you want your license attached to. It's not worth it nurses.
Pros
I cant think of one???
Cons
No breaks, HIPAA breach, paycheck izsues, underpayed, legality issues
Worst place to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Mchenry mdOctober 18, 2017
NOT client oriented. No room for advancement. Management is the worst. Low pay. Assistant program manager is hot headed, hostile, and a bully. HIPAA breach is a constant issue at this place. Good luck getting your paycheck. Good luck getting paid all the hours you worked. Company is fraudulent. They won't last long. Upper management never involved.
Pros
Cons
Pay below par, management, no structure. Hostile office
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Cumberland, MDSeptember 3, 2017
I love working here. The management is great I haven't had any issues. Everyone in the office is so fun and you can count on them to be there for you.
Pros
Fun, honest, caring
Cons
No cons
Excellent
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Cumberland, MDAugust 21, 2017
I love working for this company and the clients I care for. The office atmosphere when I need to go in is happy and fun. They are very caring and put the clients above all.
Pros
Good pay, Flexibal
Great Starter Job
Coordinator of Community Service (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDFebruary 1, 2017
Nice place to start a career working with individuals with intellectual disabilities. Benefits are expensive, but the company is still new so it's understandable.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Health insurance not affordable
Not a bad place
In Home Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Cumberland, MDJanuary 9, 2017
I personally did not like working to this place because they are not family oriented at all. The people whos houses we worked at were nice but the company was not.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Not family oriented