Optimal Home Care, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

family atmosphere
Compliance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 18, 2016
I have worked for Optimal Home care for 11 years now. I have seen it grow from tinny to big and the owners have truly invested in the employees and helped us to grow with the company. I love going to work each day because of the people and the atmosphere of family.
Low pay and unappreciative
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 3, 2016
Very click oriented office. Most from what I understand go to the same church. The assistant HR person is only highschool educated and is untouchable. Way under paid rates for most positions and poor treament from office personel.
Pros
i-pad for work
Cons
Very unchristian conduct by greedy owners.
Best Place I've ever worked
Human Resources Director (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 4, 2016
I have worked for Optimal Home Care for over 4 years now and I have no plans to leave. What I love the most about working for Optimal Home Care is that the work I do absolutely makes a difference; for our staff, our patients, and our community. I love the "family feel" even though we have grown from a census of a little over 300 to 1100 since I've been here - the owners are accessible and a part of the everyday operations of the agency. Optimal is, in my opinion, a cut above most agencies in terms of integrity, flexibility, forward thinking, and values. This is a great (not perfect) place to work.
Pros
Values drive, flexible, adaptable, improvent mindset and lots off fun events to get to know other staff.
Cons
Hard to keep up with our growth at times.
Not worth your time
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 16, 2016
This money hungry, short-sighted company does not value it's employees. Optimal Home care believes in under-paying clinical staff to maximize their profits. Don't waste any time applying to this company. Their leadership is under-educated and will offer the lowest pay you have ever heard before. Go to work for a company that truly values its employees! It's just a matter of time before they sell out like all the other small home health agencies out there.
Pros
Located in Denver, CO
Cons
low pay, maximize profits for the company, short-sighted, doesn't value clinical employees

2.8