Under the supervision and guidance of a licensed nurse (RN or LVN/LPN), the
CNA is responsible for assisting with direct patient care to include nutrition, observation, documentation, transportation of patients and supplies, and general maintenance of the patient environment.
- Current, unrestricted CNA license/registration
- CNA licensure/registration in state of Arizona
- Minimum 1 year experience as CNA
- Current BLS certification
- Ability to meet all health, compliance and competency requirements
- The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Other duties as required for specific assignments or for employment
Optimum HealthCare, Inc - Provides Medicare Health Plans Services in Florida. Check out for the leading Medicare Health Plans Services in...