Optimum Nutrition Employee Reviews

Optimum nutrition inc
Sit down forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILDecember 12, 2017
I Started off assembling lines and moved my way to the top to QC forklift operator, reach truck, cherry picker RF scanner, putting batches on hold any given reasons.
productive was very accurate
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILAugust 2, 2017
the driving to the work place was long for me because it took me 45 to an hour to get to work and also it was a factory so the heat was a little bit high for my liking.
Pros
productive was accurate
Cons
short breaks and healthcare
Career
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJuly 31, 2017
This place makes great body builders product and treat employees fair and also gives you employees discounts on products if you put in a order for yourself or family.
Great Company
Assistant Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJuly 16, 2017
Overall, the best sports nutrition company in the industry. Great perks of using the company gym, along with employee discount on the products. Some tension between departments.
Planning & Inventory Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJuly 11, 2017
Worked with great people from co-workers to Management. Always made me feel like part of the team. Everyone was always willing to help out to make me and the company better.
Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJune 29, 2017
I enjoyed my time as an intern at Optimum Nutrition. I learned a lot. I enjoyed management and the people I worked with. I was kept busy and productive.
fun place to work very nice people.
Tablet Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 7, 2017
• Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications. • Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards. • Monitor the production line, watching for problems such as pile-ups, jams, or glue that isn't sticking properly. • Attach identification labels to finished packaged items, or cut stencils and stencil information on containers, such as lot numbers or shipping destinations.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great environment with great people
Systems Pricing Coordinator/Sales Analyst (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILMay 30, 2017
Every day is a good day. Of course, you'll have those days when a firestorm comes up. But those are the things you should be trained for before entering the company. Handle emergencies accordingly and the rest will fall in line. That's how it was there. Great people. Great benefits.
Gpn
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILMay 19, 2017
This job was a very enjoyable experience, giving many opportunities allowing me to learn while providing an enjoyable environment. The engineering team did a great job in working as a team and completing tasks.
One Team One Dream
C.O.P./ Sanitation (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILMarch 6, 2017
Productive work environment. Manufacturing at it's best. Optimum Nutrition is an outstanding establishment. Very organized and very disciplined. Outstanding products.
Amazing company.
Athlete and Fitness Model (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 26, 2017
This company is the best in the business. They care about your personal life just as much as your professional growth. A well organized company.
Nutritional
Lead Raw Material Coordinator/ Quality Chemist I (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 2, 2016
No longer the leader in the market. Fair compensation only comes from overtime work. Poor management. Benefits are the one upside to positions.
Fast pace environment Great place to work for entry level.
Analytical Chemist (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILSeptember 28, 2016
On a day to day I perform analytical test of various raw materials (food). I use both an HPLC, and UPLC to test these materials.I learned about method development and validation. Being in a fast paced environment i learned that working as a team is the best way to achieve a common goal. Most of my co workers are older and they have pass down a lot of knowledge. I work closely with other departments which helps build my communication skills. The hardest part about my job is sometimes the work load, 12 hour days and sometimes Saturdays. But the most exciting part about my job is that its fast pace. I dont like sitting around.
Pros
Free product
Cons
working Saturdays
very productive workplpace full of challenges and opportunities.
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 25, 2016
I learned how to achieve a handful of tasks. How to become more responsible. and learned line leader skills. Even though i wanted to become a line leader and they never made me one, I learned everything you need to learn about being one.
Pros
free shirts
Cons
bad pay
Good place to work but can get a bit out of hand at times.
Blender Operator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 18, 2015
Good environment to work with good benefits such as 401k, Medical, Dental, ect but can get disorganized at times. Fun environment to be in (blender) .
fast past environment but easy going job.
Staff Force Assignment (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 9, 2015
This is a very fast past environment. You definitely have to pay attention to your training when you start, as long as you do that you should be fine. The management is very easy to get along with and very helpful if you have any questions. They promote with in and are very open to you moving up in the company.
warehouse work, order picking and shipping
warehouse (Former Employee) –  sunrise,flOctober 12, 2015
typical day. Had to wear a uniform, get order forms, locate product. picked product. Bring to production table for packing. Place boxes in docking area. load on pallet. take forklift and place pallets on truck. Fast paced Environment, Great co-workers. Not really a difficult job
Pros
great company, great co-workers
Cons
not enough money
Solid and growing company
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILSeptember 2, 2015
Glanbia Performance Nutrition is a solid and growing company with opportunities to grow. they have several facilities in Aurora IL
Pros
Competetive Salary
Cons
Job Security as the company contiues to grow and change
Forklift operator, Staging (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 12, 2015
It's a fast growing productive business. The management has bad communications skills but is a good place to work good benefits and great vacation/PTO hours
typical warehouse
Blender (Former Employee) –  aurora, ilMay 4, 2015
huge company and warehouse. easy to get lost in the shuffle. no room for advancement as the company is so vast. very tough fast paced job.
Cons
work schedule