Optimum Technology, Inc. is a locally owned and operated IT firm that is largely recognized as a national force in software solutions. After making a debut as a traditional IT consulting firm in 1984, Optimum has since expanded and added several specializations for the development and deployment of IT software solutions for various local, state, and federal agencies. Optimum is widely recognized as a marketplace leader and has been so for the last 10 years.
Optimum Technology provides information and data sharing solutions to clients nationwide, based on our unique set of custom designed software and supporting software frameworks. Optimum Technology, Inc. provides two significant intellectual properties for the public and regulatory enforcement sector which both actively utilize our software nationwide; including the state of Ohio. We have clients in 10 states and currently have over 1400 agencies using our software. Optimum Technology has earned numerous awards for our client work and software products.
We are a focused talented group of technology professionals looking for additional staff members to join our growing local software practice. If you have the desire, energy, talent and professionalism, we would love to speak with you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide the first line of technical support; answering support queries via phone and email for all account holders.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Log all calls using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Software.
- Respond to inquiries from clients and help them resolve application issues.
- Maintain a log of all issues detected and action taken to resolve the problem.
- Support users by providing necessary training and advice.
- Allocate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member.
- Data entry and manual upload of data
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or working towards relevant BS or BA.
Help desk or Support experience a plus.
Minimum of 6 months of customer service experience.
This is a full time position.
Annual Compensation: $26,000.00