OPTIMUS

OPTIMUS Employer Reviews

Best Summer Internship of my Career
Intern (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 4, 2014
Pros: laid-back, fun, smart
Cons: a bit self aware
Back in the summer of 2002 I had the privilege of working for one of the best post-houses in the business. Optimus is full of fun, fresh people who know their business very well.

Their client list is endless and my day was full of great opportunities to learn and grow in my profession.

The majority of my time as an intern was spent running media all over the Chicago area, and while many would find this drab I loved it. I was not from the Chicago area, so having the opportunity to get out in the summer weather and really learn my way around the Chicago downtown, priceless.

If you ever have the opportunity to do business with Optimus I hope you will seize that day, and take full advantage of working with a great team of creative and smart people.
Best Place to Work in Production/Post in Chicago
Vault Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 21, 2014
Pros: office culture, daily snacks, weekly massages/yoga, giant annual parties
Cons: long-ish hours when needed
Its a real family environment where th ebes tin proffesional commercial production is always happening.
productive job working with others
packing (Former Employee), Azusa, CAJanuary 2, 2014
Cons: salary
Typical day at work was always busy. I learned how to work faster on packing and working in groups. The manager was a fair to all workers. The hardest part of the job was when the products would get jammed on the machine and we had to stack the rest of the product on different tables since the product would fall to the floor if it wasn't taken care of immediately. The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was always busy so time flew by fast.
A family all about their business
Intern (Former Employee), chicagoOctober 14, 2013
When I interned at Optimus, I felt loved and was around a team full of knowledgeable people; they taught me so much!
Was a temp job
Data Entry (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAJuly 30, 2013
I did data entry for this company and took pictures of merchandise to place online for customers to view. Short term work, was laid off after 6 months of temp job.
Realxed work environement with creative attitude
Research Fellow (Current Employee), C09April 13, 2013
Good work culture along with supporting staffs and trchnicians
I worked from 1:30pm to 10:00pm usually later, worked on a food production line.
Palletizer/ Machine Operator (Former Employee), Irwindale, CASeptember 12, 2012
Pros: lots of hours and decent pay
Cons: managment was poor and it was very very hot in there.
(Palletizing) clock in, walk to my line and start labeling boxes for the product were running that day. before the shift prior to me leaves i make sure i have enough supplies to last such as boxes, pallets and inners.
Then my shift starts pack the inner boxes filled with the food product and place them in a big cardboard box and set that in a organized manner onto the pallet till the required amount is on the pallet then wrap it plastic print a label for that pallet showing where its to be shipped to.
(Machine Operator) clock in, walk to my line and talk to the previous shitfs operator to see how the machines been running. between shifts ill clean the machine very quickly to get any remaining product out. then change the date to be printed on all inner boxers, from then on out just watch and maintain the machine making sure it runs smoothly.
i learned how to do all of that, i had no prior knowledge of any of it.
the co-workers mostly only spoke spanish which i dont, but very nice ppl.
Geneva Park District Pool
Media Intern (Former Employee), Chicago ILApril 23, 2012
Pros: great co- workers
Cons: front office
• Managed operations of the park district pool
• Scheduled and conducted employee meetings
• Created schedules for swimming and lifeguard coverage
• Planned and managed all private events on the pool grounds
• Coordinated private swimming lessons
CHOFER EJECUTIVO PARTICULAR (Former Employee), CHOFER DE DIRECCIONJune 10, 2013
Pros: ninguno
Cons: ninguno
Llegar a las 8:00 de la mañana en la casa de mi jefe, checar el vehículo que fuera a ocupar que estuviera en orden, llevarlo a la empresa o si tenia reunión llevarlo primero a su reunión, esperarlo y después llevarlo a la empresa, hacer mis pendientes de pagos a bancos o a Instituciones dependiendo el tiempo para llegar despues con el y llevarlo a comer, dependiendo la bitácora que hacíamos, y al terminar llevarlo a su casa a la hora que el se desocupara.