The OptionMONSTER® Technology team is interested in hiring individuals who have a desire to do what's never been done before. We encourage independent thinking, enthusiasm, and results and we reward with increasing technical challenges and increasing levels of responsibility. This is a place you can make a positive impact.
The team consists of some of the World's best programming brains working cohesively to deliver state of the art, world's best trading and media experience to its customers.
This position is for a well-rounded Web Developer possessing great design skills and experience in a range of website design and development tools. This team member will be a part of our development team and work very closely with internal employees/contractors of the Marketing and Technology teams.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- At least 4 years experience with website design and development;
- Has knowledge of commonly-used software, concepts, practices, and procedures relating to website design and development;
- Willingness to learn HTML5 development for mobile applications;
- Proficient with flash,dhtml, ajax and ajax libraries like Prototype, Dojo etc.;
- Proficient with working on web analytics and Search Engine Optimization;
- Can perform cross-browser and interface unit testing;
- Knowledge of scripting languages like ASP/JSP/PHP is a plus;
- Knowledge of working with CMS systems like WordPress is a plus;
- Ability to create web resources through Adobe Photoshop is a plus;
- Posseses a creative blend of imagination and expertise in usability of websites;
- Ability to communicate and analyze problems with internal and external customers;
- Excellent communication skills.
Because our benefits provider specializes in small companies undergoing rapid growth we are able to provide benefits equivalent to many Fortune 500 companies * including health, life, dental, vision and more.
About the Company
OptionMONSTER® Holdings, Inc is an exciting new financial firm founded by leading players in the trading industry. The position will also serve its trade MONSTER brokerage division.
Launched in 2008, trade MONSTER, at www.trademonster.com, is setting a new standard of excellence and innovation in the online brokerage industry. trade MONSTER's web-based platform combines the power and flexibility of professional trading software with the convenience and reliability of a browser-based trading platform.
trade MONSTER features dynamic, customizable screens, integrated investor education, transparent commissions and an extremely knowledgeable and dedicated customer service team. trade MONSTER's technology team prides itself on constant customer driven innovation and currently has 4 patents pending for one-of-kind investment tools embedded on the trade MONSTER platform. The company's management team comprises of former executives from Schwab, Fidelity, optionsXpress, ThinkorSwim and E*Trade, with an average 20 years of brokerage experience.