Optivest Properties is a nationally recognized leader in self storage property management with properties stretching from coast to coast . We are seeking energetic, success-driven people who wish to be future team leaders within our growing enterprise. We are committed to seeing your career advance through the combination of our extensive leadership training program coupled with your personal drive. Future opportunities can also extend to fulfilling desires to travel or be part of our corporate support team. We place the utmost priority on honesty, integrity and professionalism. Be a part of a winning team!
We offer opportunities for career growth minded applicants as full and part time Storage Consultants, Manager Trainees, Site Managers, Regional Supervisors, Corporate Support and Maintenance..
Our facilites include:
- Arizona: Avondale Buckeye Bullhead City Fort Mohave Mesa Peoria Phoenix Queen Creek Tucson
- California: Banning Blythe Cypress Dana Point Garden Grove Healdsburg Hesperia Hollywood Imperial Los Gatos Nipomo Novato San Jacinto Tustin Pasadena Victorville
- Nevada: Las Vegas
- Texas: Austin Dalls Metro and surrounding Cities Killeen Round Rock
- New Hampshire: Bow Dover Wakefield
Job Description (general-specific job description per position available)
Duties consist of, but are not limited to:
- Show and rent storage rooms as they become vacant.
- Collect all rents when due and complete banking tasks
- Perform sales and marketing requirements
- Maintain the property in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Attend training meetings.
- Strong leadership potential
- Goal oriented
- Strong people skills with a focus on customer service
- Problem Solving
- Detail oriented and organized
- Eager and motivated to learn
- Work well with and lead a team
- Solid written and verbal commuication skills
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, and Social Media
- Safely lift 40lbs unassisted and to stand, squat, sit repetitively and/or for long periods of time