Optoma Technology, Inc. is looking for an energetic and ambitious candidate to join our sales team! We are looking for candidates in Chicago, IL and surrounding areas. In order to be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter, resume and compensation history and expectations.
You must be eligible to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
JOB TITLE: Key Accounts Manager, DMR
- Account management of assigned major national account partners (CDW, PC Connection, PC Mall, Tech Depot)
- Drives activities of partners’ sales teams in a manner that increases brand awareness, product presence and revenue generation for company products.
- Understands the market, the customer, and competition.
- Develops partner account strategies to achieve sales quotas.
- Focuses the sales effort by engaging with accounts on opportunities, product training, and programs.
- Works proactively with channel marketing on the implementation of marketing activities and sales promotions.
- Engages with key resellers to drive business through distributors.
- Establish sales objectives by accurately forecasting monthly sales projections for new business, P&L analysis.
- Maintains company values and demands the highest standards of conduct from self and others.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Five (5) plus years successful field sales experience.
- Existing relationships and/or knowledge of major national accounts sales is required.
- Ability to travel 50% or greater is required.
- Proven record of setting, achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Self-motivated and self-driven; work independently with little or no supervision and the ability to work in a team environment; assisting other team members in sales support role where appropriate
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to problem solve
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools, including and not limited to: email, voice mail, MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Demonstrates strong communication, written and presentation skills.
Optoma Technology, Inc. is an award-winning developer of projection and digital display products for business, education and home. The company manufactures multimedia projectors for mobile users, fixed installations, classrooms and home theaters, as well as HD displays. Optoma products combine superior image processing technologies with exceptional engineering and innovation to deliver images that are bright, crystal clear and finely tuned for tone and color. Optoma products are sold through the company’s global network of Pro AV dealers, major consumer electronics retailers and Internet resellers.
Optoma is the leading manufacturer of Texas Instrument’s DLP® projectors in North and South America and the leading provider of LED projectors worldwide. Optoma projectors are designed to provide the features that you need today and create a clear path to other capabilities as needed.
Optoma delivers the broadest possible range of projectors and related products, including:
- Robust installation projectors
- Interactive ultra short throw projectors
- Large-than-life 3D-ready projectors
- Practical workhorse projectors
- Convenient portable projectors
- Innovative, lightweight LED-based Pico projectors
- Next-generation LED/laser projector
- Flexible document cameras
- Comprehensive line of accessories
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Optoma Technology, Inc. is a subsidiary of Coretronic Corporation.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Optoma Technology, Inc. is an award-winning developer of projection and digital display products for business, education and home. The...