Optoma is looking for a well-motivated, adaptable, organized and detail-oriented candidate to join our busy Sales Department.
This role plays a vital role to Optoma’s profitability and will report to the Vice President of Sales of Optoma Americas. This position provides assistance to the Vice President of Sales on administrative matters in order to support sales initiatives. The Sales Analyst is responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of information and follow up for existing and prospective customers.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to be considered for this position, please provide your resume, compensation history and desired compensation. You must be eligible to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. This position is based in Fremont, CA.
Sales Analyst’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Process sales data, sales forms, sales progress reports and other sales related records and reports.
- Create, review and analyze sales documents, proposals and bids.
- Produce and analyze reports related to sales activities and revenue data and reports the data to management.
- Track sales team’s quota, bonus achievement and progress.
- Participate in the coordination of miscellaneous sales activities and events such as trade shows and product demos.
- Answer routine product questions and directs questions to appropriate personnel when necessary.
- Assist the V.P. of Sales in preparation for client meetings; confirm appointments beforehand.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional partners (marketing, customer development, business planning, operations, etc.) to ensure responsiveness to customer requests.
- Track customer sales by business unit and provide analysis for the purposes of forecasting, trending, presentations, accruals, rebates and internal reporting.
- Lead completion of customer forms, sales contracts and entering data in Salesforce.com.
- Coordinate with internal and customer contacts to resolve issues relating to customer pricing, terms, deductions, product cuts, late shipments and other issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College graduate or equivalent experience. Recent college graduates welcome.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- High energy level, comfortable working in fast-paced environments and performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day to-day activities.
- Resourceful, adaptable, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
- 3-5 years previous job experience with customer service or sales support experience a plus but is not required.
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus but is not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Optoma Technology, Inc. is an award-winning developer of projection and digital display products for business, education and home. The company manufactures multimedia projectors for mobile users, fixed installations, classrooms and home theaters, as well as HD displays. Optoma products combine superior image processing technologies with exceptional engineering and innovation to deliver images that are bright, crystal clear and finely tuned for tone and color. Optoma products are sold through the company’s global network of Pro AV dealers, major consumer electronics retailers and Internet resellers.
Optoma is the leading manufacturer of Texas Instrument’s DLP® projectors in North and South America and the leading provider of LED projectors worldwide. Optoma projectors are designed to provide the features that you need today and create a clear path to other capabilities as needed.
Optoma delivers the broadest possible range of projectors and related products, including:
- Robust installation projectors
- Interactive ultra short throw projectors
- Large-than-life 3D-ready projectors
- Practical workhorse projectors
- Convenient portable projectors
- Innovative, lightweight LED-based Pico projectors
- Next-generation LED/laser projector
- Flexible document cameras
- Comprehensive line of accessories
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Optoma Technology, Inc. is a subsidiary of Coretronic Corporation.